Bike Stolen From Tunnel @ A2

Brent
1/24/2016 1:28pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2016 1:30pm
FastEddy wrote:
It looks like a container to me. Looking forward to hearing the story and finding out who it was that actually stole the bike from the...
It looks like a container to me.

Looking forward to hearing the story and finding out who it was that actually stole the bike from the tunnel.
That's pretty crazy stealing a bike like that during an event.
Hopefully he spends some time in jail.
Yep , just saw the video, its a storage container out on some ranch.
nytsmaC
1/24/2016 1:30pm
So what was Brian Taylor's involvement in all of this?
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/24/2016 1:36pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2016 1:36pm
nytsmaC wrote:
So what was Brian Taylor's involvement in all of this?
Just a Taylor Tech sticker on the back of the thieves truck is all I know.

Hoping they release the thieves name.

philG
1/24/2016 1:44pm
The moral here , you dont leave anything unattended anywhere.

Its a shame they dont put as much effort into keeping stuff safe in the stadiums as they do into stopping people trying to tailgate in the car park.

The Shop

Sintari
1/24/2016 1:45pm
Sintari wrote:
Pigs would rather extort money from traffic citations then do actual police work.
hillbilly wrote:
1969 is calling,squeaky fromm to the courtesy phone ,its Charlie.
I like how people that are too stupid to follow simple traffic laws complain about the police. Yes I agree every police officer in every department...
I like how people that are too stupid to follow simple traffic laws complain about the police.
Yes I agree every police officer in every department is not on the best behavior every minute of every day, off duty or on duty. It is an unreasonable expectation.

While we are waiting for the info on this thief I would like to offer some of my favorite police actions.

First off I live only 20 miles where 14 innocent people died in the San Bernardino terrorist attack last month.
Once identified the husband and wife were put down before they could do any more damage.

Here the San Bernardino sheriff took out ex-con and danger to society.
http://ktla.com/2015/09/18/pursuit-crash-and-fatal-shooting-leads-to-cl…

North Hollywood bank shoot out, 44 minute gun battle,18 injured and only deaths were the two idiots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU
http://www.dailynews.com/article/ZZ/20120227/NEWS/120229586

And the Norco bank robbery, Riverside County Sheriff were severely out gunned but never gave up the chase.

RIP deputy Evans

http://www.rcdsa.org/norcorobbery/robbery.html
You must be a public servant and or the child of one. You do know San Bernardino was a false flag right? Did they ever find the 3rd suspect?
Julian
1/24/2016 1:54pm
My friend returned recently from a trip to Bavaria (Germany) and was all amazed by what he saw there and explained to me - if you drive out in the country and find a field of flowers and you then see a table there with a sign saying flowers for sale, there are some cutters there for you to use and the sign says how much the flowers cost and to please just leave your money in the jar on the table.

Another friend of mine returned from a fishing trip in Norway,,,, there are cottages there along the coast, you walk in and there is a sign saying how much it costs to spend the night and the clean sheets are on the table. You just spend how many nights you want and leave your money on the table.

mxb2
1/24/2016 1:56pm
Giygas wrote:
I don't want to quote it, but whoever posted the VIN and the story of how you got your cop buddy to run the plate, I...
I don't want to quote it, but whoever posted the VIN and the story of how you got your cop buddy to run the plate, I would delete that post. That is illegal for your cop friend to do that. I doubt anyone would check an MX message board and hem him up, but I'd delete it to be on the safe side...
Exactly, running random ncic checks without an investigation will get him in trouble.
aeffertz
1/24/2016 2:03pm
Can't wait to read the story about this! Glad they got it back so fast.
SoCalMX70
1/24/2016 2:04pm
Steve125 wrote:
Many repair shops also have used car dealer licenses so it may have just been bought there.. The plate is a better lead.
FastEddy wrote:
Hey Steve, there's also a white truck at that Taylor Tech Dirt Customs shop also- behind it top left of pic. Or maybe they know who...
Hey Steve, there's also a white truck at that Taylor Tech Dirt Customs shop also- behind it top left of pic.
Or maybe they know who drives the truck in photo( of the guy who took the bike ).

Wow, if I saw this last night or early this morning I would have taken a look over there... My pop's shop is literally across the street on Industrial.

Glad the asshole was caught!
Julian
1/24/2016 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2016 2:08pm
following up from my post from 8 minutes ago.

I am pleased to hell the bike was recovered and yes I hope they post the name and all info possible from the thief

I want to see his photo and name on this thread and the house where he lives and all his relatives.

This sort of thing DOES not belong in the MX community and needs to be eliminated now so we all can concentrate on making this the best sport in the world.

The MX community IS MADE UP OF THOSE NORWEGIAN AND BAVARIAN type people and that is one reason it is as wonderful as it is today, we need to nip this stealing trend in the bud and eliminate all of the trash that is starting to seep in to our sport, Like Barney Fife used to say in the Andy Griffith Show, We need to NIP IT IN THE BUD !!!!!!!!
Gringoe
1/24/2016 2:07pm
Sintari wrote:
You must be a public servant and or the child of one. You do know San Bernardino was a false flag right? Did they ever find...
You must be a public servant and or the child of one. You do know San Bernardino was a false flag right? Did they ever find the 3rd suspect?
Oh so you're THAT guy?

wrong thread for this asshole

Pumped he got his bike back! And everyone talking shit on "cops" in this thread can suck it. Did it the legal way got his shit back
defeatist45
1/24/2016 2:08pm
Sintari wrote:
You must be a public servant and or the child of one. You do know San Bernardino was a false flag right? Did they ever find...
False flag, huh? So, what did Alex Jones tell you happen? Some disrespectful shit right there.
hvaughn88
1/24/2016 2:14pm
Sintari wrote:
False flag, huh? So, what did Alex Jones tell you happen? Some disrespectful shit right there.
Looks like we found someone's back-up user name
moto455va
1/24/2016 2:14pm
Julian wrote:
My friend returned recently from a trip to Bavaria (Germany) and was all amazed by what he saw there and explained to me - if you...
My friend returned recently from a trip to Bavaria (Germany) and was all amazed by what he saw there and explained to me - if you drive out in the country and find a field of flowers and you then see a table there with a sign saying flowers for sale, there are some cutters there for you to use and the sign says how much the flowers cost and to please just leave your money in the jar on the table.

Another friend of mine returned from a fishing trip in Norway,,,, there are cottages there along the coast, you walk in and there is a sign saying how much it costs to spend the night and the clean sheets are on the table. You just spend how many nights you want and leave your money on the table.

Notice that type of stuff only works in completely homogenous societies?

Once you start throwing in people from different backgrounds, that social cohesion and trust is gone, and you end up with the US, where people dont trust anyone.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/24/2016 2:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2016 2:18pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:
Wow, if I saw this last night or early this morning I would have taken a look over there... My pop's shop is literally across the...
Wow, if I saw this last night or early this morning I would have taken a look over there... My pop's shop is literally across the street on Industrial.

Glad the asshole was caught!
The pic they took of the truck last night was also said to be headed up I5 from Anaheim ,then they took the 134 and headed West your way.
I'd assume the thief lives out that way or was headed that way to stash the bike.
If you hear any local buzz/more info about this let us know.
Really interested in finding who the thief they arrested was.
40Plus_922mx
1/24/2016 2:18pm
Please give us the satisfaction of hearing the recovery story when you can.
jeffro503
1/24/2016 2:20pm
Group23 wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
Awesome News! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/24/121164/s1200_Capture.jpg[/img] Looks like jakerice582 deserves a pat on the back. Big thanks to Jake for helping him!
Awesome News!

Looks like jakerice582 deserves a pat on the back.
Big thanks to Jake for helping him!
This just made my day!! Yeeaahhh!! The cops were on it , and got it done asap! They deserve some free tickets to some races I think! And Michael has to be pumped!!
40Plus_922mx
1/24/2016 2:21pm
Julian wrote:
My friend returned recently from a trip to Bavaria (Germany) and was all amazed by what he saw there and explained to me - if you...

moto455va wrote:
Notice that type of stuff only works in completely homogenous societies? Once you start throwing in people from different backgrounds, that social cohesion and trust is...
Notice that type of stuff only works in completely homogenous societies?

Once you start throwing in people from different backgrounds, that social cohesion and trust is gone, and you end up with the US, where people dont trust anyone.
I dont believe social cohesion is eroded solely based on nationality race gender blending etc. But more the breakdown of ethics and standards within them.
mxb2
1/24/2016 2:25pm
Group23 wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
Awesome News! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/24/121164/s1200_Capture.jpg[/img] Looks like jakerice582 deserves a pat on the back. Big thanks to Jake for helping him!
Awesome News!

jeffro503 wrote:
This just made my day!! Yeeaahhh!! The cops were on it , and got it done asap! They deserve some free tickets to some races I...
This just made my day!! Yeeaahhh!! The cops were on it , and got it done asap! They deserve some free tickets to some races I think! And Michael has to be pumped!!
X2,_awesome he got it back and a big FU to the idiots on vital that talk shit on the police for saying they do. nothing.
bvm111
1/24/2016 2:33pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2016 2:35pm
So you guys that watch too much TV think that it is somehow illegal to run a plate, get a VIN and address.... It's all public record, how is it illegal?

And don't you think that guys friend who is a police would tell him no if it really is as illegal?

Super stoked he was able to locate his motorcycle and the scum bag that truly did something illegal was arrested!
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/24/2016 2:38pm
mxb2 wrote:
X2,_awesome he got it back and a big FU to the idiots on vital that talk shit on the police for saying they do. nothing.
I want to say for the record, my comments related to the police's ability recover the stolen bike was not directed at the police's ability or desire to do the job - but the fact that the legal system is jacked up and as such often prevents them from the ability to successfully do their job. This comes from personal experience of a situation of when I had some personal items stolen from me that were never recovered. I have many close friends who are police officers and they are great people.

I'm so glad they caught the bastard. Hope he gets what is coming to him while in jail.
1/24/2016 2:38pm
mxb2 wrote:
Yup, save it for the politicians who make it difficult for them to do their jobs.
mxb2
1/24/2016 2:40pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2016 2:42pm
bvm111 wrote:
So you guys that watch too much TV think that it is somehow illegal to run a plate, get a VIN and address.... It's all public...
So you guys that watch too much TV think that it is somehow illegal to run a plate, get a VIN and address.... It's all public record, how is it illegal?

And don't you think that guys friend who is a police would tell him no if it really is as illegal?

Super stoked he was able to locate his motorcycle and the scum bag that truly did something illegal was arrested!
Public records for a fee, a dispatcher or officer cant use ncic outa their jurisdiction. What if it comes back stolen, or wanted, or driver has a felony warrant. ,Example , an officer does a favor , he is a officer in texas, runs a florida plate, comes back wanted, now what, of course notify local jurisdiction. But someone will ask why are you using ncic access texas to florida, hmmmm.
hvaughn88
1/24/2016 2:42pm
bvm111 wrote:
So you guys that watch too much TV think that it is somehow illegal to run a plate, get a VIN and address.... It's all public...

I had a friend who's LEO tell me no when I wanted to run a plate to go beat the shit out of a guy that intentionally knocked an orange barrel into my vehicle. He said he wasn't allowed to do that
Julian
1/24/2016 2:43pm
FastEddy wrote:
Awesome News!

jeffro503 wrote:
This just made my day!! Yeeaahhh!! The cops were on it , and got it done asap! They deserve some free tickets to some races I...
mxb2 wrote:
just look at the faces on those to gentlemen !

you can just feel the sense of "law and order".

The guys creating the posts on this forum are good guys and when something like this happens, it just ruffles all the feathers on their backs....... That is good !!!

there IS a RIGHT and a WRONG..... and stealing is a WRONG !
1/24/2016 2:48pm
Giygas wrote:
I don't want to quote it, but whoever posted the VIN and the story of how you got your cop buddy to run the plate, I...
I don't want to quote it, but whoever posted the VIN and the story of how you got your cop buddy to run the plate, I would delete that post. That is illegal for your cop friend to do that. I doubt anyone would check an MX message board and hem him up, but I'd delete it to be on the safe side...
What post?
BobPA
1/24/2016 2:49pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Free tickets for doing their job?
APLMAN99
1/24/2016 2:52pm
bvm111 wrote:

In CA, the line is crossed when giving an individual's home address. That is considered confidential. This is from the CA DMV site:

Your DMV information

California Vehicle Code 1808 and the Public Records Act (Government Code Section 6253 et seq.) provide that information collected by the Department is generally considered public information and is subject to inspection by the public. Exceptions to this public disclosure obligation include: Personal Information and Confidential Information.

Personal Information

Personal information is defined as information that identifies or describes an individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, social security number, physical description, home address, home telephone number, education, financial matters, and medical or employment history. An "individual" is defined as a "natural person."

Release of personal information must be in accordance with the Information Practices Act of 1977 (Civil Code Section 1798 et seq.) and the federal Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994 (DPPA) (Title 18 United States Code Section 2721-2725).

Confidential Information

Confidential information includes, but may not be limited to, an individual's home address (California Vehicle Code Section 1808.21), home telephone number (Government Code Section 6254.3), physical/mental information (California Vehicle Code Section 1808.5), social security number (California Vehicle Code Section 1653.5), and photograph (California Vehicle Code Sections 12800.5 and 13005.5). Confidential home addresses will only be released when the department determines the release is necessary to complete a DMV transaction. Other requests for any confidential information must include a state or federal statute that authorizes or requires the department to release such information.

Information regarding any motor vehicle liability insurance policy or surety bond provided to the department is confidential and shall not be disclosed to any person, except to the following:

(a) A court of competent jurisdiction.

b) A law enforcement or other governmental agency.

(c) An insurance company or its assigns to verify a record the company or its assigns previously submitted to the department.

(d) A person whose vehicle or property has been involved in an accident reported to the department, or who suffered bodily injury or death in an accident reported to the department under Chapter 1 (commending with Section 16000) of Division 7 (Financial Responsibility Laws), or the person's authorized representative, employer, parent, or legal guardian.

The Department may further restrict the release of any information from its files if it determines that, on the facts of the particular case, the public interest served by not disclosing the record clearly outweighs the public interest served by disclosure of the record.

Post a reply to: Bike Stolen From Tunnel @ A2

The Latest