Bike Park near Vero Beach?

ChubbyCat113
Heading to Vero for Christmas, I'm not able to ride (blown knee) but wanted to take the boys somewhere to ride Stacycs while we're down there. Any BMX parks or punp tracks around there?

Thanks for the help guys!
|
ge217
11/19/2020 5:05pm
You’ll have to go to Palm Bay. Palm Bay/Melbourne has way more to offer. Look up grapefruit trails for dirt jumps and dirt pump track. Pump track there probably isn’t open from rain. Palm Bay has parks though. There is one in Sebastian. Not sure if you’re staying in Vero or Sebastian. I don’t think Vero has a bike park.
ChubbyCat113
11/19/2020 5:54pm
ge217 wrote:
You’ll have to go to Palm Bay. Palm Bay/Melbourne has way more to offer. Look up grapefruit trails for dirt jumps and dirt pump track. Pump...
You’ll have to go to Palm Bay. Palm Bay/Melbourne has way more to offer. Look up grapefruit trails for dirt jumps and dirt pump track. Pump track there probably isn’t open from rain. Palm Bay has parks though. There is one in Sebastian. Not sure if you’re staying in Vero or Sebastian. I don’t think Vero has a bike park.
We're actually staying closer to Sebastian, Fellsmere exit, right where Mesa Motocross is.
ge217
11/19/2020 6:45pm
I live in Fellsmere, know right where it is. Sebastian or palm bay are your only options.
ChubbyCat113
11/22/2020 4:00pm
ge217 wrote:
I live in Fellsmere, know right where it is. Sebastian or palm bay are your only options.
Sounds good man! Thank you for the help!

The Shop

lumpy790
11/23/2020 8:02pm
ge217 wrote:
You’ll have to go to Palm Bay. Palm Bay/Melbourne has way more to offer. Look up grapefruit trails for dirt jumps and dirt pump track. Pump...
We're actually staying closer to Sebastian, Fellsmere exit, right where Mesa Motocross is.
We have family In Vero Beach and are staying at the RV park next to 95 for Christmas and we are driving there tomorrow for Thanksgiving.

I don’t even know there was a track there and planning on riding there at Christmas

Post a reply to: Bike Park near Vero Beach?

The Latest