Biggest Disappointment?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2011 3:43 PM

Who do you all think will be the biggest disappointment in the Lites Class this year?

|

12/21/2011 3:45 PM

Mookie

|

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."
Dante Alighieri

"So Pick a F#@%ing side!"
MotoChief
www.kiteboarding.com

12/21/2011 3:52 PM

The only disappointment I could see happening is if one rider just dominates every race. O f course it wouldn't be very disappointing to that rider.

|

12/21/2011 3:53 PM

lol... this thread doesn't have a chance

|

12/21/2011 4:12 PM

Not nice.

|

12/21/2011 4:14 PM

Beeler

|

12/21/2011 4:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2011 4:18 PM

Now on the big bikes RV for sure! wink

|

Boobies and Braaap FTW!!!

12/21/2011 4:25 PM

"Biggest Disappointment?"

This thread. blink
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

12/21/2011 4:28 PM

dean wilson when he doesn't beat barcia in the east, and blames ddavis for ruining his mojo on twitter.

|

12/21/2011 4:42 PM

I'm disappointed that I did not laugh all the way through that Ben Spies video from yesterday.

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

12/21/2011 4:54 PM

Photo
|

12/21/2011 6:10 PM

The thought of predicting a future disappointment does not sound like a reasonable thing to do.

|

P.S. My sister Pizzah wants to get with you.

12/21/2011 6:50 PM

|

12/21/2011 6:51 PM

Im not saying that any of them are a disappointment. They are all doing what 99% of people on this board want to do for a living. I was just asking who will not live up to there expectations from someones personal opinion. RealityZ do I know you?

|

12/21/2011 7:13 PM

Beeler341 wrote:

Im not saying that any of them are a disappointment. They are all doing what 99% of people on this board want to do for a living. I was just asking who will not live up to there expectations from someones personal opinion. RealityZ do I know you?

Get out while you can

|

P.S. My sister Pizzah wants to get with you.

12/21/2011 8:29 PM

I'm gonna be disappointed if the world ends next Dec. 21 2012. We better have one hell of a SX / MX season!!!

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

12/21/2011 9:10 PM

MotoChief wrote:

Mookie

I think you may be wrong on that one chief. Malcom is hauling some ass right now on that scud. If he keeps it upright....I can see him on the box a few times this winter. Not a huge fan of James.....but I am of Malcom. Just dig that kid.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/21/2011 9:15 PM

Torco1 wrote: Photo

LMFAO !!!!!

|

12/21/2011 11:57 PM

MotoChief wrote:

Mookie

jeffro503 wrote:

I think you may be wrong on that one chief. Malcom is hauling some ass right now on that scud. If he keeps it upright....I can see him on the box a few times this winter. Not a huge fan of James.....but I am of Malcom. Just dig that kid.

I think he may be a front runner. He is on new bike, and the team gets pretty good support from KTM I believe. Hopefully change is good for Malcolm.

|

12/22/2011 1:58 AM

MotoChief wrote:

Mookie

Think you will eat those words

|

12/22/2011 2:12 AM

I will be disappointed if any of the top guys lose out because of injuries...I hate that. Other than that...it's a crap shoot and that's why they line up and race...to see who's the fastest and least unlucky. No disappointment...just racing.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

12/22/2011 2:54 AM

Torco1 wrote: Photo

Wtf, thats Peelouts parents right?

|

12/22/2011 4:38 AM

plowboy wrote:

I will be disappointed if any of the top guys lose out because of injuries...I hate that. Other than that...it's a crap shoot and that's why they line up and race...to see who's the fastest and least unlucky. No disappointment...just racing.

This

|

Keep the 2-stroke alive.

KX 125 #938

12/22/2011 5:30 AM

Musquin (we're talking SX right?)

|

12/22/2011 6:49 AM

If Durham doesn't win, I will be surprised.

|

12/22/2011 7:15 AM

Torco1 wrote: Photo

Were these the alternates for Uncle Eddie and his wife in the Vacation movies?

|