Big6 Rd. 2 Taft GP Pro 2 Onboard

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2018 7:29 AM

Check out the first lap of the Dirt Diggers Taft GP at the 2nd round of the Big6 GP Series. Dry and dusty conditions made for a long 1 hour 40 minute race at Honolulu Hills Raceway. Featuring speed, heart rate, and more!

|

Instagram: @TrevorHunter224
Facebook: Trevor Hunter 224
YouTube: Trevor Hunter 224

2/13/2018 8:30 AM

Nice ride. Can’t beleive how dusty it is for February. Everything should be green this time of year. How was the heart rate acquired? Chest strap HRM?

|

2/13/2018 8:41 AM

Betuel wrote:

Nice ride. Can’t beleive how dusty it is for February. Everything should be green this time of year. How was the heart rate acquired? Chest strap HRM?

Last year was so badass with all the rain. Hills were lush green and dirt was prime

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

2/13/2018 8:47 AM

How're you liking this year on the big bike as apposed to the 125 last year?

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

2/13/2018 2:09 PM

Betuel wrote:

Thanks! We really haven't had any rain at all so there wasn't much moisture anywhere. Typically everything surrounding the race course is all green but not the case this year. I had a Garmin chest strap and my new camera is the Garmin Virb Ultra 30 so it syncs with the heart rate monitor whenever I wear it.

|

2/13/2018 2:11 PM

Stuntman949 wrote:

How're you liking this year on the big bike as apposed to the 125 last year?

It's good! I rode the 250 in the WCGP races the 2nd half of last year and its definitely taken some time to get used to it especially being a smaller rider but I've been feeling a lot more comfortable these last couple races so hopefully I can eliminate these mistakes and start finishing where I belong!

|