Big Lenny.............

RandyS
7/5/2010 10:47am Edited Date/Time 7/5/2010 10:50am
ocscottie wrote:
"Lenny was one of the founding fathers of this board ":

bullshit
X3

The group that made up the core of what became this board was here 8 or 9 years before anyone ever heard of Large Leonard. There were asshats here before BL and there will be asshats after he's forgotten. He was just the James Stewart of asshats. Complete domination much of the time and getting credit for it even when it was unearned.

Free Shyla!

Cigaro
7/5/2010 2:27pm
You guys miss Lenny go over to Supercross.com. Him and GoRide been getting beat on by everyone over there.
Outsider
7/5/2010 2:39pm
Cigaro wrote:
You guys miss Lenny go over to Supercross.com. Him and GoRide been getting beat on by everyone over there.
Sure he is... I just noticed this thread has almost 2000 views... kinda tells you something.

I don't expect you to get it, however.
7/5/2010 2:47pm
Cigaro wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Sure he is... I just noticed this thread has almost 2000 views... kinda tells you something.

Cigaro telling you how much of a bad ass he is and the bad neighborhood he came from in 4, 3, 2, 1....

The Shop

Cigaro
7/5/2010 2:48pm
Outsider wrote:

What am I suppose to understand? That its a good thing to keep Lenny around because its fun to watch him breakdown and listen to his fantasys? I already voted to keep him and GoRide on the boards. Where else would we get all the laughs from if they were banned?

Everyone needs a punching bag to hit on every now and then.
Cigaro
7/5/2010 2:49pm
Cigaro telling you how much of a bad ass he is and the bad neighborhood he came from in 4, 3, 2, 1....
No need for that. This shithole out here speaks for itself.
calimxer91
7/5/2010 2:54pm
P wrote:
What's been up with him? Where has he been?

P
Cigaro
7/5/2010 2:57pm
calimxer91 wrote:
[img]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/gyvren/dirty.jpg[/img]
Love that pic! I had to snag it myself off break.com.
jndmx
7/5/2010 3:46pm
Crush wrote:
Care factor fuck all... Lenny just bags everything that isn't Number 7... If he could comment without bringing James into everything and not be a dick...
Care factor fuck all... Lenny just bags everything that isn't Number 7... If he could comment without bringing James into everything and not be a dick it'd be fine having him around, who cares otherwise...
jndmx wrote:
I gotta go with Crush on this one. Lenny was funny sometimes but the same old crap over and over and over and over.... It gets...
I gotta go with Crush on this one.

Lenny was funny sometimes but the same old crap over and over and over and over....
It gets tired.
Outsider wrote:
Yeah, the daily GP vs Nat threads are so much better. Blink
Well you certainly have a point there but still....

How many times can you read
"James, James James, fuck you you're a racist" before it gets stale.

I've been here since the Motodrive days and I do get the humor, it just got old.
Outsider
7/5/2010 3:50pm
jndmx wrote:
Well you certainly have a point there but still.... How many times can you read "James, James James, fuck you you're a racist" before it gets...

I've been here since the Motodrive days and I do get the humor, it just got old.
I hear you... lesser of two evils me thinks. Wink
`ol Ger
7/5/2010 5:21pm
Bring back Ivan''s thread !

Ps. Lenny was a latecomer to Motodrive. Never forget it.
Sonny
7/5/2010 6:25pm
Really, do people come here to evaluate what certain people think or to create some pecking order in a meaningless forum? Get a fuckin life and post your own opinion.
jndmx
7/5/2010 7:07pm
jndmx wrote:
Well you certainly have a point there but still.... How many times can you read "James, James James, fuck you you're a racist" before it gets...

Outsider wrote:
I hear you... lesser of two evils me thinks. Wink
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.....like a lot of things in life.....lol

Post a reply to: Big Lenny.............

The Latest