Bevo's Supercross' Biggest Loser Contest for Chari

RRsis17
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 1:02pm
December 01, 2006
Bevo's Supercross' Biggest Loser Contest for Charity
Press Release

The Racer Productions and Racer X Passion Tour continues this weekend in Toronto at the start of the 2007 Amp'd Mobile Supercross season, when Scott Goggles’ Bevo Forte unveils his unique RiderDown program – “Supercross’ Biggest Loser!” Bevo will be weighed in at the Toronto Supercross, and tight controls will be implemented to monitor his caloric intake throughout the season. At the end of the SX season, there will be a final weigh-in at the Las Vegas Supercross. Pledges will contribute per pound for each pound Bevo loses. Pound Pledgers will be able to sign-up on the RiderDown website, at www.RiderDown.org.
|
tatonka
12/2/2006 4:37am
zjbell wrote:
good deal!
We need to get a current pic of Bevo posted up here! This has the potential to really do a lot of good, for both Bevo and the injured riders out there.
RRsis17
12/2/2006 6:30am
zjbell wrote:
good deal!
tatonka wrote:
We need to get a current pic of Bevo posted up here! This has the potential to really do a lot of good, for both Bevo...
We need to get a current pic of Bevo posted up here! This has the potential to really do a lot of good, for both Bevo and the injured riders out there.
I made my pledge..now I challenge everyone else to join me and help injured riders and encourage Bevo to get skinny!!! :-) Thie is a win win for all involved!!!
RiderDown
1/10/2007 8:01am
zjbell wrote:
good deal!
tatonka wrote:
We need to get a current pic of Bevo posted up here! This has the potential to really do a lot of good, for both Bevo...
RRsis17 wrote:
I made my pledge..now I challenge everyone else to join me and help injured riders and encourage Bevo to get skinny!!! :-) Thie is a win...
I made my pledge..now I challenge everyone else to join me and help injured riders and encourage Bevo to get skinny!!! :-) Thie is a win win for all involved!!!
If any of you see Bevo out and about wish him luck on the diet, this SX season will be over soon & we want him as skinny as possible!

Thanks to everyone who has made a pledge so far - keep it coming and challenge your buddies. Keep in mind that all proceeds are going towards helping injured riders and their families.

The Shop

tatonka
1/12/2007 8:20am
tatonka wrote:
RRsis17 wrote:
I made my pledge..now I challenge everyone else to join me and help injured riders and encourage Bevo to get skinny!!! :-) Thie is a win...
RiderDown wrote:
If any of you see Bevo out and about wish him luck on the diet, this SX season will be over soon & we want him...
If any of you see Bevo out and about wish him luck on the diet, this SX season will be over soon & we want him as skinny as possible!

Thanks to everyone who has made a pledge so far - keep it coming and challenge your buddies. Keep in mind that all proceeds are going towards helping injured riders and their families.
[img size=150]http://www.riderdown.org/forum/photopost/data/504/small/Bruce_and_Bevo…]

SlimFast!!

Hmmm - the pic I tried to post of Bevo isn't coming thru....?

Post edited by: tatonka, at: 2007/01/12 16:23
tatonka
4/5/2007 12:55pm
RRsis17 wrote:
RiderDown wrote:
If any of you see Bevo out and about wish him luck on the diet, this SX season will be over soon & we want him...

tatonka wrote:
[img size=150]http://www.riderdown.org/forum/photopost/data/504/small/Bruce_and_Bevo.jpg[/img] SlimFast!! Hmmm - the pic I tried to post of Bevo isn't coming thru....?Post edited by: tatonka, at: 2007/01/12 16:23
[img size=150]http://www.riderdown.org/forum/photopost/data/504/small/Bruce_and_Bevo…]

SlimFast!!

Hmmm - the pic I tried to post of Bevo isn't coming thru....?

Post edited by: tatonka, at: 2007/01/12 16:23
One month to go!! Vegas & the SX finals are coming up fast!

The goal is to collect pledges of at least $1000 per lb., get Bevo to skip a couple of meals and raise some money to help out our injured riders. It would be great to see the VitalMX crew pull together in support of this fundraiser. Leave us a note on the pledge form or drop us a line that you are a member of VitalMX so we can give a special mention and props to this site!

If you can help or know someone who can, go to [url]www.RiderDown.org[/url] and make a pledge!

Thank you!

Post a reply to: Bevo's Supercross' Biggest Loser Contest for Chari

The Latest