Betting for MXoN for Aussies

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2017 1:15 AM

Ladbrokes are up with odds for the MXoN.

Photo

|

9/29/2017 2:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2017 2:05 AM

Forgot about that. Cheers need to chuck a 10er onsomeone

|

9/29/2017 3:47 AM

Love how Ladbrokes has odds for moto. I done pretty well with Dungeys title last year and a few main event wins from tomac.

This year's mxon is pretty bloody hard to pick tho, don't think I'll try. All my pocket money is on the crows by >40

|

9/29/2017 4:43 AM

Wow, who knew!

Belgium are worth a bet.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/29/2017 5:10 AM

Belgium or Netherlands. Aussies should be better odds... Around 10-1

|

9/29/2017 5:51 AM

5 bucks straight up for the Dutchies or the Seppos you can't go wrong I reckon.
Someone load up devil

|

9/29/2017 2:04 PM

Jrewing wrote:

Lols laughing Thought to myself Australia @ $8 be worth a tenner. Then I scroll down and see your post. laughing
But then I'd have to start up an account and then all the bullshit and spam that comes with that. Fuck that

|

9/29/2017 2:13 PM

Jrewing wrote:

Underground wrote:

Lols laughing Thought to myself Australia @ $8 be worth a tenner. Then I scroll down and see your post. laughing
But then I'd have to start up an account and then all the bullshit and spam that comes with that. Fuck that

I suppose it's good odds seeing it's going to be muddy. But that then makes it harder as well because more countries come into play. which team get the best starts?

|

9/29/2017 2:15 PM

Jrewing wrote:

Underground wrote:

I opened a Ladbrokes account purely for this years SX betting. I put a hundy on Dungey @ $3.00.smile

No span yet mate. Oh wait, only the occasional special bet odds sent to my phone.

|

I blame Honda.

9/29/2017 2:32 PM

Jrewing wrote:

Belgium or Netherlands. Aussies should be better odds... Around 10-1

This..... ^^^^^

Belgium is the only play at 9/1 6 teams have a good shot at winning and UAS is a long shot.

|

9/30/2017 3:53 AM

tobz wrote:

Love how Ladbrokes has odds for moto. I done pretty well with Dungeys title last year and a few main event wins from tomac.

This year's mxon is pretty bloody hard to pick tho, don't think I'll try. All my pocket money is on the crows by >40

Ouch at Crows by 40. Maybe you can win it all back with an mxon bet.

|

9/30/2017 3:55 AM

tobz wrote:

smoothwakey wrote:

Haha... Haha!

|

9/30/2017 3:56 AM

tobz wrote:

smoothwakey wrote:

Lol fair point, I done okay on a few races today and unloaded on Richmond in the second quarter to come out in front today, phew!

|

9/30/2017 4:00 AM

tobz wrote:

smoothwakey wrote:

tobz wrote:

Lol fair point, I done okay on a few races today and unloaded on Richmond in the second quarter to come out in front today, phew!

Who are you on in for the race?

|

9/30/2017 4:05 AM

smoothwakey wrote:

tobz wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

Who are you on in for the race?

Na I'll steer clear, at the moment I could get winx beat with whatever I bet on so I'll just watch from afar going for the Aussies laughing

|