Beta 300 RX to be announced, let the speculation begin

ccullins
9/11/2020 4:07pm
agn5009 wrote:
Have they released any info at all on the 300 race edition yet? I cant find anything about them yet. Im in between a 2021 300...
Have they released any info at all on the 300 race edition yet? I cant find anything about them yet. Im in between a 2021 300 race edition and husky TX 300
Nothing yet, but you know it will be the same patten as usual, standard RR with KYB, different shock valving, triple clamps, pegs and a little more bling
agn5009
9/11/2020 5:59pm
agn5009 wrote:
Have they released any info at all on the 300 race edition yet? I cant find anything about them yet. Im in between a 2021 300...
Have they released any info at all on the 300 race edition yet? I cant find anything about them yet. Im in between a 2021 300 race edition and husky TX 300
ccullins wrote:
Nothing yet, but you know it will be the same patten as usual, standard RR with KYB, different shock valving, triple clamps, pegs and a little...
Nothing yet, but you know it will be the same patten as usual, standard RR with KYB, different shock valving, triple clamps, pegs and a little more bling
Ah i just dont know if i can go with a beta since it doesn't have fuel injection and supposedly the counter balancer sucks compared to the husky. Otherwise I'd love to go with the beta.
dcg141
9/11/2020 6:25pm
dcg141 wrote:
Not yet. Still a few weeks away.
MudPup545 wrote:
Any word from Beta as to when the BYOB program will be back up and running? Dying to build my own 200RR. Thank you in advance.
It’s coming back. Saw an email today. I will look tomorrow again.
Johnny Depp
9/11/2020 6:29pm
agn5009 wrote:
ccullins wrote:
Nothing yet, but you know it will be the same patten as usual, standard RR with KYB, different shock valving, triple clamps, pegs and a little...
agn5009 wrote:
Ah i just dont know if i can go with a beta since it doesn't have fuel injection and supposedly the counter balancer sucks compared to...
Ah i just dont know if i can go with a beta since it doesn't have fuel injection and supposedly the counter balancer sucks compared to the husky. Otherwise I'd love to go with the beta.
AGN, Thank God it doesn't have FI. Plenty of new Beta owners on TT after owning FI and saying no thanks to another. Yep Beta's CB isn't as effective, How did we ride 2t's all those years... the new RX will apparently not have one. Beta's problem, for both of us, is RE's aren't on the ground til early '21.

Chris, no different shock valving on RE's, and the clamps are just painted. It's all about the KYB's up front.

Beta had halted BYOB for '20 due to lack of unsold inventory. They just announced the 4t '21 RR's for BYOB, but not the 430 (apparently not enough). Don't wait for BYOB on a 200, they are scarce. The local dealer had someone drive from LA to pick up his 200 this week, he has 3 more on order but no idea when he'll get them.

The Shop

Johnny Depp
9/11/2020 6:43pm
Mx451 wrote:
Do they even exist in the states yet? My dealer says a month or two out. His aren't pre sold. I'd like to hear a review...
Do they even exist in the states yet? My dealer says a month or two out. His aren't pre sold. I'd like to hear a review from someone other than Jake Weimer.
For sure check with dealers even when the distributor is sold out. Never heard a Jake review, just the video?
I'm sure a couple will be lined up in a few weeks at the 2 Stroke Nationals. Rodney Smith for sure, not sure if Jake is going to ride the other? OH, new Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFAmEuyHU_9/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9A89THev7/

agn5009
9/11/2020 7:56pm
ccullins wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Ah i just dont know if i can go with a beta since it doesn't have fuel injection and supposedly the counter balancer sucks compared to...
AGN, Thank God it doesn't have FI. Plenty of new Beta owners on TT after owning FI and saying no thanks to another. Yep Beta's CB...
AGN, Thank God it doesn't have FI. Plenty of new Beta owners on TT after owning FI and saying no thanks to another. Yep Beta's CB isn't as effective, How did we ride 2t's all those years... the new RX will apparently not have one. Beta's problem, for both of us, is RE's aren't on the ground til early '21.

Chris, no different shock valving on RE's, and the clamps are just painted. It's all about the KYB's up front.

Beta had halted BYOB for '20 due to lack of unsold inventory. They just announced the 4t '21 RR's for BYOB, but not the 430 (apparently not enough). Don't wait for BYOB on a 200, they are scarce. The local dealer had someone drive from LA to pick up his 200 this week, he has 3 more on order but no idea when he'll get them.
Idk everyone I know absolutely loves the FI. The first year wasnt the best but guys who have 2021 ktm/husky 300's love them.
dcg141
9/12/2020 7:01am Edited Date/Time 9/12/2020 7:05am
dcg141 wrote:
Not yet. Still a few weeks away.
MudPup545 wrote:
Any word from Beta as to when the BYOB program will be back up and running? Dying to build my own 200RR. Thank you in advance.
It’s up now for RR-S units. May not see it on 2 strokes.
Johnny Depp
9/14/2020 3:38pm
Is there any way to make the stock suspension work?
Of course. Depends on what model and what you want to do. The RX should be dialed in for MX, there has been a lot of testing and development going on.
Johnny Depp
9/16/2020 6:17am
FYI on BYOB, RR-S models must be kept street legal. Things like exhausts or tanks the parts are shipped in the crate not installed. Suspension can be upgraded, but not replaced with exchange.

The good news, Race Editions (not released yet) should be in dealers by November..
Tuna
9/16/2020 9:10am
agn5009 wrote:
AGN, Thank God it doesn't have FI. Plenty of new Beta owners on TT after owning FI and saying no thanks to another. Yep Beta's CB...

agn5009 wrote:
Idk everyone I know absolutely loves the FI. The first year wasnt the best but guys who have 2021 ktm/husky 300's love them.
I don’t know many people that have left a new TPI to go Beta. I do know of 4 of my friends who switched from Beta 300’s to new 300 TPi’s and none of them regret that move in the slightest.
My 21 TX feels awesome.
Johnny Depp
9/16/2020 10:01am

agn5009 wrote:
Tuna wrote:
I don’t know many people that have left a new TPI to go Beta. I do know of 4 of my friends who switched from Beta...
I don’t know many people that have left a new TPI to go Beta. I do know of 4 of my friends who switched from Beta 300’s to new 300 TPi’s and none of them regret that move in the slightest.
My 21 TX feels awesome.
You've got 4 friends?
Tuna
9/16/2020 10:06am
agn5009 wrote:
Tuna wrote:
I don’t know many people that have left a new TPI to go Beta. I do know of 4 of my friends who switched from Beta...
My 21 TX feels awesome.
You've got 4 friends?
Those are my only friends. I had more but then they bought Betas...
Beta distributor got 3rd place in plus 40 last weekend on his 125 demo at the last HS.

Post a reply to: Beta 300 RX to be announced, let the speculation begin

The Latest