Best sand race in the cont. U.S.

USMCMXer
1/31/2019 7:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2019 7:21pm
dh893 wrote:
Grantsburg WIsconsin is the deepest sand I've ever ridden. Completely bottomless sand with no base, endless whoops. Not many jumps on the track, just an old...
Grantsburg WIsconsin is the deepest sand I've ever ridden. Completely bottomless sand with no base, endless whoops. Not many jumps on the track, just an old school flow. They only hold one race a year in the spring. Matthes has mentioned it on pulp a few times.
Tarz483 wrote:
Grantsburg was always my favorite track, i didn't know they only do one race now, in the 90's they would have 3 or 4 races usually...
Grantsburg was always my favorite track, i didn't know they only do one race now, in the 90's they would have
3 or 4 races usually always the 1st race of the year and then few more throughout the summer.
My 2nd Favorite was Cambridge mn still sandy but not as sandy as Grantsburg
BR8ES wrote:
Do they advertise this race? sounds like it would be great road trip.
Scheduled for April 14th this year. Hopefully the weather cooperates! Check out AMA District 23 MX page for info. https://www.armca.org/schedule/
BR8ES
1/31/2019 7:34pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2019 7:35pm
Tarz483 wrote:
Grantsburg was always my favorite track, i didn't know they only do one race now, in the 90's they would have 3 or 4 races usually...
Grantsburg was always my favorite track, i didn't know they only do one race now, in the 90's they would have
3 or 4 races usually always the 1st race of the year and then few more throughout the summer.
My 2nd Favorite was Cambridge mn still sandy but not as sandy as Grantsburg
BR8ES wrote:
Do they advertise this race? sounds like it would be great road trip.
USMCMXer wrote:
Scheduled for April 14th this year. Hopefully the weather cooperates! Check out AMA District 23 MX page for info. https://www.armca.org/schedule/
Thanks for the link, the way the weather has been in that general area, makes you wonder if it will go on. Being sand, hopefully it will.
1/31/2019 8:00pm
three9zero wrote:
Bull Dogs down the hwy from Baja Acres is REALLY sandy.
Can you provide a YouTube link?
drt410
2/1/2019 4:48am
Red Bud...

The Shop

TeamFlannel
2/4/2019 7:24pm
I heard something about Red Bud being almost european like sand
Only if you live in vital MXland...

Post a reply to: Best sand race in the cont. U.S.

The Latest