Best non-hyped amature that made it big in pros?

ab
3/30/2017 7:21am
What about Malcolm Stewart? The boy was a chubby fat kid playing video games in Bubba's world, never won an LL championship and went to win the East SX title. Now I know the boy ain't doing much in the 450 class but he still went from being a nobody to a champion (250).
Harry_Gray
3/30/2017 7:54am
Ted722 wrote:
There's some good one's in here. I don't know if he was hyped or not, but seems like he came out of nowhere to get a...
There's some good one's in here. I don't know if he was hyped or not, but seems like he came out of nowhere to get a Suzuki factory ride and had some good results there. Sean Hamblin.
Haven't heard that name in awhile; I'll agree with you on that...came out of nowhere and did quite well for himself.
Premixed112
3/30/2017 8:16am
ab wrote:
What about Malcolm Stewart? The boy was a chubby fat kid playing video games in Bubba's world, never won an LL championship and went to win...
What about Malcolm Stewart? The boy was a chubby fat kid playing video games in Bubba's world, never won an LL championship and went to win the East SX title. Now I know the boy ain't doing much in the 450 class but he still went from being a nobody to a champion (250).
I think you're kind of right that he wasn't huge into MX when he was younger. But.... His brother is James mother effing Stewart, man Laughing You know he grew up learning how to ride from and with the best. He might have not been big into competing, but I think he still learned the skill early on and/or it's in his blood.

The Shop

3/30/2017 8:26am
I think you could maybe put Webb into this category just because he spent most of his amateur career in AC's shadow.
kxking
Fantasy
1235th
3/30/2017 8:54am
I think you could maybe put Webb into this category just because he spent most of his amateur career in AC's shadow.
But his name was out there pretty early on....

Post a reply to: Best non-hyped amature that made it big in pros?

The Latest