Best knee braces

kb
7/29/2020 6:47pm
DL wrote:
Asterisk has upped their game big time.
True. I ended up w/ the carbon cell ones, they're awesome. Lighter than the boxes they come in,
very slim & comfortable.
7/29/2020 7:54pm
Mobius are solid choice. I’ve been riding with no acl for a couple years and they’ve helped me build muscle around my knee.

Be warned they are warmer than other braces with less air flow but you get used to it.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
7/29/2020 9:12pm
ben5020 wrote:
I have these and really like them, had to replace the straps after two years of use but they are still in great shape otherwise
sandman768 wrote:
Where did you get your replacement straps from?
ben5020 wrote:
Leary directly
I had to get some replacement straps and I'm not as much of a fan of the newer ones. I still use them and really like the braces, just not a fan of the replacement straps. The velcro doesn't stick as good and sometimes they rub the back of my knee raw if I don't get the strap properly stuck together. Also, Leatt was out of stock when I got mine and I had to wait 2 months to get them. I guess they shipped a bunch of them over by boat or something......Regardless, love the braces just wish I could get the original straps again.
7/29/2020 9:32pm
train the muscle that stabalize your knee instead and then run light knee pads.
not everyone can spend the time required to '''train the muscles that stabalize''' your knees. not even sure that's. something realistic for the loads encountered during moto. yeah maybe in football or soccer.

The Shop

Cliffy615
Fantasy
2899th
7/30/2020 3:08pm
Fair play to Leatt! They messaged me directly on here and asked if I’d like any further info on their braces. I’m impressed
ben5020
7/30/2020 4:08pm
Cliffy615 wrote:
Fair play to Leatt! They messaged me directly on here and asked if I’d like any further info on their braces. I’m impressed
They really are great people to work with and have awesome products!
Do_Work
8/1/2020 1:16pm
I have CTi OTS braces even though I have really good health insurance. I don't know how all these guys say they got Custom CTi's through insurance. Everybody I talked to said it takes an act of god.

I ordered a Asterisk Carbon brace to compare and honestly it's not even close. The hardware and straps alone on the CTi are substantially better. Asterisk has these cheap feeling plastic strap loops. I can see them breaking after a couple months.

If CTi is monitoring this, please just let me know how I can get some customs. Nobody can tell me what they cost.

Post a reply to: Best knee braces

The Latest