Best knee brace?

Hou2Phx
7/25/2017 9:25am
I don't have lots of money and I don't think my insurance will cover it. Are the Leatt c frames trash? There's a sale on them...
I don't have lots of money and I don't think my insurance will cover it.

Are the Leatt c frames trash? There's a sale on them and the möbius ones right now.
Where are you seeing a sale on Mobius?
swtwtwtw
7/25/2017 10:23pm
I don't have lots of money and I don't think my insurance will cover it. Are the Leatt c frames trash? There's a sale on them...
I don't have lots of money and I don't think my insurance will cover it.

Are the Leatt c frames trash? There's a sale on them and the möbius ones right now.
Hou2Phx wrote:
Where are you seeing a sale on Mobius?
453 otd shipped for mobius. Go to avidcycles.com text Mike at the contact number ref. Scotty Walker and the above price.
Goondurance
7/25/2017 10:45pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2017 10:47pm
It sounds like everyone likes the möbius but it does cost a bit more than the c frame. I like how the möbius can be adjusted through the pants but I'm concerned that the big back piece will rub the back of my leg. Does anyone have problems with the möbius straps chafing or rubbing?

The c frame doesn't look like it has any protection for the inside of your knees when gripping the bike?
Sargent Rock
7/25/2017 11:32pm Edited Date/Time 7/25/2017 11:33pm
Cti 2 custom. I am finally do for 2 new ones after 10 YEARS!

The Shop

7/26/2017 12:33am
Leatt C-Frame here. Used Asterisk before them and they were good, but the Leatt's are much more comfortable and less bulky. Plus the double hinge system makes them pretty much un-noticable when you move. As far as fitment comes they are as close to custom fitted braces as you get, you just have to take your time the first time you put them on to make the adjustments. I've seen guys that use CTI's try them on and saying they fit just as good. I tried the TLD catalyst brace on a while ago and I could never imagine riding around in those over the C-Frames.
ricko
7/26/2017 7:00pm
I am going to try pod k8. I have 10 year old asterisk right now. Got a script and got fitted for cti custom, insurance wouldn't pay for them so that pisses me off but go figure.
Lunch_Box
7/26/2017 7:08pm
It sounds like everyone likes the möbius but it does cost a bit more than the c frame. I like how the möbius can be adjusted...
It sounds like everyone likes the möbius but it does cost a bit more than the c frame. I like how the möbius can be adjusted through the pants but I'm concerned that the big back piece will rub the back of my leg. Does anyone have problems with the möbius straps chafing or rubbing?

The c frame doesn't look like it has any protection for the inside of your knees when gripping the bike?
I have had zero issues with rubbing/chafing. I do wear knee brace socks underneath though.

Post a reply to: Best knee brace?

The Latest