Best food or drink deals in angels stadium?

bdoza10
Any here got suggestions?
|
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/4/2020 5:38pm
There aren't any. That place sucks for food unless you walk to Golden Road, Karl Strauss, or dare I say Hooters.
Donovan759
1/4/2020 5:40pm
Pro tip: Buy hot dogs from the guy in the Raiders hoodie outside before you go in.
Premixed112
1/4/2020 5:42pm
I really appreciate the $12 beers after getting fucked with a $30 parking fee...

The Shop

1/4/2020 5:45pm
Fill up before you get there, and find a way to sneak in some alcohol if you want a drink. It's highway robbery in these venues.
ayearinmx
1/4/2020 5:50pm
Hooters.. 6.25 for a beer and they have been showing the NFL

Apparently
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/4/2020 5:52pm
I really appreciate the $12 beers after getting fucked with a $30 parking fee...
And they wonder why we will be seeing empty seats tonight on the broadcast. Those $10 tread head seats are sorely missed by a big chunk of the fans.
Premixed112
1/4/2020 6:05pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2020 6:06pm
avidchimp wrote:
And they wonder why we will be seeing empty seats tonight on the broadcast. Those $10 tread head seats are sorely missed by a big chunk...
And they wonder why we will be seeing empty seats tonight on the broadcast. Those $10 tread head seats are sorely missed by a big chunk of the fans.
They really are trying to squeeze us dry. I was mostly shocked by the $30 parking fee. I’ve been to other venues where they charge an arm and a leg for food/drinks, so I’m used to that. But I would’ve turned around if there weren’t a line of people behind me and I’ve never been to A1 before, so I don’t I know where the other parking areas are.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/4/2020 6:12pm
avidchimp wrote:
And they wonder why we will be seeing empty seats tonight on the broadcast. Those $10 tread head seats are sorely missed by a big chunk...
They really are trying to squeeze us dry. I was mostly shocked by the $30 parking fee. I’ve been to other venues where they charge an...
They really are trying to squeeze us dry. I was mostly shocked by the $30 parking fee. I’ve been to other venues where they charge an arm and a leg for food/drinks, so I’m used to that. But I would’ve turned around if there weren’t a line of people behind me and I’ve never been to A1 before, so I don’t I know where the other parking areas are.
There used to be a ton of places to park outside of the stadium, so it was never that bad to park in the stadium lot. Was $10 for a long time. Now that the area has gentrified as much as it has the side street parking has gone away, so here we are at $30 dollar parking.

Before people get up FELD'S ass, the stadium controls what they charge to park.
1/5/2020 6:17am
avidchimp wrote:
They really are trying to squeeze us dry. I was mostly shocked by the $30 parking fee. I’ve been to other venues where they charge an...
I remember when the parking cost jumped up like that in Arlington. I dive a ford transit so I just pulled up to the pits and waved some random wristbands at the guy, not only was I let into the pits they walked in front of me and showed me where to park lol.

Post a reply to: Best food or drink deals in angels stadium?

The Latest