Best food or drink deals in angels stadium?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2020 5:35 PM

Any here got suggestions?

|

1/4/2020 5:38 PM

There aren't any. That place sucks for food unless you walk to Golden Road, Karl Strauss, or dare I say Hooters.

|

1/4/2020 5:39 PM

|

1/4/2020 5:40 PM

Pro tip: Buy hot dogs from the guy in the Raiders hoodie outside before you go in.

|

1/4/2020 5:42 PM

I really appreciate the $12 beers after getting fucked with a $30 parking fee...

|

1/4/2020 5:45 PM

Fill up before you get there, and find a way to sneak in some alcohol if you want a drink. It's highway robbery in these venues.

|

1/4/2020 5:50 PM

Hooters.. 6.25 for a beer and they have been showing the NFL

Apparently

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

1/4/2020 5:52 PM

Premixed112 wrote:

I really appreciate the $12 beers after getting fucked with a $30 parking fee...

And they wonder why we will be seeing empty seats tonight on the broadcast. Those $10 tread head seats are sorely missed by a big chunk of the fans.

|

1/4/2020 6:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2020 6:06 PM

avidchimp wrote:

And they wonder why we will be seeing empty seats tonight on the broadcast. Those $10 tread head seats are sorely missed by a big chunk of the fans.

They really are trying to squeeze us dry. I was mostly shocked by the $30 parking fee. I’ve been to other venues where they charge an arm and a leg for food/drinks, so I’m used to that. But I would’ve turned around if there weren’t a line of people behind me and I’ve never been to A1 before, so I don’t I know where the other parking areas are.

|

1/4/2020 6:12 PM

Premixed112 wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

Premixed112 wrote:

They really are trying to squeeze us dry. I was mostly shocked by the $30 parking fee. I’ve been to other venues where they charge an arm and a leg for food/drinks, so I’m used to that. But I would’ve turned around if there weren’t a line of people behind me and I’ve never been to A1 before, so I don’t I know where the other parking areas are.

There used to be a ton of places to park outside of the stadium, so it was never that bad to park in the stadium lot. Was $10 for a long time. Now that the area has gentrified as much as it has the side street parking has gone away, so here we are at $30 dollar parking.

Before people get up FELD'S ass, the stadium controls what they charge to park.

|

1/5/2020 5:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2020 5:13 AM

Double extra pro tip: Wine is the best value, it only takes one or two.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

1/5/2020 6:17 AM

Premixed112 wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

Premixed112 wrote:

I remember when the parking cost jumped up like that in Arlington. I dive a ford transit so I just pulled up to the pits and waved some random wristbands at the guy, not only was I let into the pits they walked in front of me and showed me where to park lol.

|