Best dirt bike songs

Chance1216
2/6/2020 8:32am
HD1200 wrote:
I'm confused here, is this supposed to be dirt bike songs or songs that make you wanna ride?!
Both 😉
Chance1216
2/6/2020 8:34am
Chance1216 wrote:
Why surely you can’t be talking about Ascot park in Gardena Ca? Right off Vermont? Closed in 1990? I got my jar of dirt from the...
Why surely you can’t be talking about Ascot park in Gardena Ca? Right off Vermont? Closed in 1990? I got my jar of dirt from the track before they closed. Used to sneak in there after they closed down with my 125. Great memories there. I went often with my grandfather. Met my first girlfriend there when I was ten lol. Alright, I’m done.. Back to the music.
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Yes sir, raced every Friday night after school until it shut down. Have my “I raced the last motocross race at Ascot park” plaque hangin up...
Yes sir, raced every Friday night after school until it shut down. Have my “I raced the last motocross race at Ascot park” plaque hangin up still. Nov. 2nd 1990. Was your first chick Tanya Faulkner? Raced against her On 60’s. She was cute and went pretty good!

Edit: Jim Holley showed up for the last night of racing and got beat by local boy/Ascot legend Pete Murray.
Her name was Mindy. Met her while attending the speedway races. Small world. I’ll pm you this eve after work.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Best dirt bike songs

The Latest