Best current MX Game: MXGP Pro/ ME Supercross /MX ATV All Out?

Turbojez
Which one do you prefer and why?
Please note that MX Simulator is not in question Grinning
Poll

Best current MX Game

Choices
|
kb228
12/13/2018 4:08am
Mx sim is the best game
12/13/2018 4:31am
ME Supercross hands down ! Mxgp pro is not bad but the traction is so awful and wrong ! Sometimes is like you ride a supermoto on ice
5280mx
12/13/2018 5:50am
Ive been drawing tracks on scrap paper as far back as I can remember...I love the track editor, so mesx gets my vote. Pro is a good game too, but sx is the complete package.

The Shop

Paul333
12/13/2018 6:05am Edited Date/Time 12/13/2018 8:56am
MXGP Pro by far.

I prefer the outdoor GP tracks. Far more fun than jumping 80% of the time.

We seriously need a U.S. National game so we get to use U.S. riders & our own outdoor tracks.
Sweetd31
12/13/2018 7:00am
If you wanna wiggle in the air like a flounder, play MXGP/MES
12/13/2018 7:06am
As someone who hardly has the time to play MX Simulator at a high level anymore, you simply will not understand how superior of a moto gaming experience it is over these once you are comfortable. Nothing against you if you don’t have a PC or the desire, but it really makes these games feel like nothing but pretty graphics and pro riders. Doesn’t make them bad games though but this is an arcade poll.
Turbojez
12/13/2018 7:16am
As someone who hardly has the time to play MX Simulator at a high level anymore, you simply will not understand how superior of a moto...
As someone who hardly has the time to play MX Simulator at a high level anymore, you simply will not understand how superior of a moto gaming experience it is over these once you are comfortable. Nothing against you if you don’t have a PC or the desire, but it really makes these games feel like nothing but pretty graphics and pro riders. Doesn’t make them bad games though but this is an arcade poll.
Thanks for the input mate, I believe MX Sim is a very good game, as a matter of fact I tried it a couple of years back, but I just don't feel like spending tens of hours to learn how to play a game.
Last time I played MX game it was MXGP 1 and I really enjoyed it.
I play 2 hours a week max, it would take me 50 years to get anywhere in MX Sim, which is why I didn't include it in the poll.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
12/13/2018 7:29am
MX Bikes is better than all of those.

And MX Simulator does laps around MX Bikes
peelout
12/13/2018 8:50am Edited Date/Time 12/13/2018 8:51am

really cool story bro i hope you tell it again sometime
clinthadwin
12/13/2018 8:53am
How do you guys play MES with those loading times?!? Really? The game is cool, but it takes 30-40 minutes to play 1 full race. I just can't even handle that shit. And the same, skipping song, over and over during load times and races. That game was mailed in.
Paul333
12/13/2018 8:57am
Sweetd31 wrote:
If you wanna wiggle in the air like a flounder, play MXGP/MES
Play on the real rider view not third person which I weird in my opinion for a SX/MX game and that complaint goes away entirely.
kb228
12/13/2018 9:02am
As someone who hardly has the time to play MX Simulator at a high level anymore, you simply will not understand how superior of a moto...
Turbojez wrote:
Thanks for the input mate, I believe MX Sim is a very good game, as a matter of fact I tried it a couple of years...
Thanks for the input mate, I believe MX Sim is a very good game, as a matter of fact I tried it a couple of years back, but I just don't feel like spending tens of hours to learn how to play a game.
Last time I played MX game it was MXGP 1 and I really enjoyed it.
I play 2 hours a week max, it would take me 50 years to get anywhere in MX Sim, which is why I didn't include it in the poll.
Ill admit it takes a long time to become good at sim. Ive been playing since 2012. Probably put in over a thousand hours and am able to match the lap times of the “pros” in the game. And its still hard to play.
VicDaMoan03
12/13/2018 9:11am
kb228 wrote:
Ill admit it takes a long time to become good at sim. Ive been playing since 2012. Probably put in over a thousand hours and am...
Ill admit it takes a long time to become good at sim. Ive been playing since 2012. Probably put in over a thousand hours and am able to match the lap times of the “pros” in the game. And its still hard to play.
No thank you that doesn't sound fun at all.
Stuntman949
12/13/2018 9:19am
My favorite part about free riding in Milestone games is the lack of physics. Jesus take the wheel
12/13/2018 9:24am
I've been having fun on MX vs ATV All Out lately. They've made some decent improvements with all the recent patches.
kb228
12/13/2018 10:04am
kb228 wrote:
Ill admit it takes a long time to become good at sim. Ive been playing since 2012. Probably put in over a thousand hours and am...
For people who dont like challenging games, its not. Im not saying you need that many hours to play. Its just a game that is always difficult no matter how “good” you get - like real riding. It only takes a couple weeks to be able to play it.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
12/13/2018 10:07am
kb228 wrote:
kb228 wrote:
For people who dont like challenging games, its not. Im not saying you need that many hours to play. Its just a game that is always...
For people who dont like challenging games, its not. Im not saying you need that many hours to play. Its just a game that is always difficult no matter how “good” you get - like real riding. It only takes a couple weeks to be able to play it.
Man, I loved sim! Don't have a comp to play it on, but when I did I spent 2 weeks playing it 6-8 hours a day and I still don't know how the dudes go as fast as they do especially in SX. I started getting whips down, but bringing them back was a complete different story. I loved it and wish I could play it still.
Sweetd31
12/13/2018 10:27am Edited Date/Time 12/13/2018 10:27am
I enjoyed sim too, hella frustrating when you’re out of rhythm and crash back to back though.

But imo, there is no better game than mx vs atv all out of all you wanna do is veg out (hints why it’s so popular with the stoners)
zehn
12/13/2018 10:34am
All Out gets my vote. MXGP Pro gets a nod for authenticity/tracks but gameplay wise, All Out is far more fun for me.
cpyz300
12/13/2018 10:41am
Mxs definitely still is somehow the most rewarding mx game on the market. It's older than all of them too. It only takes a day to feel like you're getting the hang of it.

It literally took my brother who never plays video games, but rides irl, 2 play sessions at about an hour each session to grasp how to ride a complete lap. He barely understands how to turn a computer on let alone use an Xbox controller. Yet he got so much out of those 2 hours that he asked me how to build a computer for him so he could play mx sim.

I know it's not for everyone. Everyone knows that, but I swear this forum loves to hate it before trying it.
TallonT911
12/13/2018 10:50am
MES might not be the most realistic but I love that game! There’s 5 or so tracks that are a blast and you can hit big lines and flow.
I really liked MXgp3, the one before pro, I think it was 3, I never could get into pro.
All out is fun for free riding the goat farm but I don’t really like racing on that game
zehn
12/13/2018 10:52am
TallonT911 wrote:
MES might not be the most realistic but I love that game! There’s 5 or so tracks that are a blast and you can hit big...
MES might not be the most realistic but I love that game! There’s 5 or so tracks that are a blast and you can hit big lines and flow.
I really liked MXgp3, the one before pro, I think it was 3, I never could get into pro.
All out is fun for free riding the goat farm but I don’t really like racing on that game
Tough blocks.

All I’m gonna say
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
12/13/2018 11:19am
Call me crazy but I like MTX Mototrax and MvA Unleashed most
Haven't tried all of the new games, but most
MotoMo165
12/13/2018 11:44am Edited Date/Time 12/13/2018 11:48am
kb228 wrote:
kb228 wrote:
For people who dont like challenging games, its not. Im not saying you need that many hours to play. Its just a game that is always...
Only takes a week to get good at mxgp pro. After playing for about 20 hours you should catch on. You can rail corners without crashing or sliding out. The ruts do work in this gp pro? But you have to be half decent enough to hit that same exact line but this time you can feel a cut out, ottobiano is a sandy track, if you’re good at the game, many on this forum are not, you’ll be able to tell it’s possible to rail ruts.
Mx sim is fun too, I put about 2 weeks into it and was almost beating AI on the stock track with stock settings and the lean sensitivity at like 20 , started at 100. But my laptop wasn’t optimized and didn’t run smooth enough, sorta quit playing. Haven’t gone back...
It’s funny asf when I tell my friends (who still ride/ and the /occasional local race, for some) there’s people out there that actually think mx vs ate all out is a good racing game,they’re responses are hilarious. These people own the game, just as I do.
I agree play free ride in GoPro is shit, but it’s a racing game not freestyle. Free riding in mxvsatv all out is a blast, and in 1st person the game feels much better, in 3rd person (my preferred option) it looks weird as shit and feels weird. I gotten pretty good at the goat farm, ran 2:06 was my fastest and I was flying hearing some guys on this forum getting below 2:04 was like zomg. I was railing ruts on goat farm in just a few minutes like 3rd gear, doing that in gp pro feels damn satisfying, especially when making a clean pass on another online player
billyp330
12/13/2018 12:06pm
kb228 wrote:
Mx sim is the best game
No. I played it yesterday for first time in awhile. Played for about 10 mins and almost ripped my pc off my desk and smashed it.

I plan on playing some more this weekend.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
12/13/2018 12:38pm

peelout wrote:
really cool story bro i hope you tell it again sometime

Post a reply to: Best current MX Game: MXGP Pro/ ME Supercross /MX ATV All Out?

The Latest