Best action cameras suggestions?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2019 11:01 AM

I have been riding bikes for quite a while now and I wasn't a fan of action cameras until my friend showed me the video he captured while riding.
So, I'm looking for best camera under $100.
Requirements:
Waterproof
SD card support
Good battery life

|

1/19/2019 12:36 PM

Get the best used Go Pro you can get from craigslist or facebook marketplace.

|

1/19/2019 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2019 1:16 PM

I had a GoPro Hero and currently have a Garmin Vurb Ultra 30 and I prefer the Garmin. They are real close but I find the Garmin easier to use.

|

1/23/2019 6:49 AM

Olive James wrote:

I have been riding bikes for quite a while now and I wasn't a fan of action cameras until my friend showed me the video he captured while riding.
Requirements:
Waterproof
SD card support
Good battery life

If you want to just record your bike riding adventures then I suggest, don't go for the GoPro series route as you won't be going speeds above 30-40kmh, and now the market is full of cheap and actually good action cameras that can take on the GoPro series as well when compared price to performance ratio. I scout in my local area, and I have a hobby of stitching different images of my local area, making panoramic photos and videos out of them, I bought the Dragon Touch 4k, I had similar requirements as you have and this helped me make the final decision. I hope it'll work for you as well. Let us know what you got! Cheers.

|

1/23/2019 6:55 AM

Olive James wrote:

Requirements:
Waterproof
SD card support
Good battery life

Alex Sam wrote:

If you want to just record your bike riding adventures then I suggest, don't go for the GoPro series route as you won't be going speeds above 30-40kmh, and now the market is full of cheap and actually good action cameras that can take on the GoPro series as well when compared price to performance ratio. I scout in my local area, and I have a hobby of stitching different images of my local area, making panoramic photos and videos out of them, I bought the Dragon Touch 4k, I had similar requirements as you have and this helped me make the final decision. I hope it'll work for you as well. Let us know what you got! Cheers.

Guy with 1 post ask for "Best action camera under a 100". You, another guy with 1 post, post a link to "Best action cameras under 100 2019" LMAO

|