Best Whip Discussion anyone?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2018 5:40 PM

Predicting a McNiel victory, but who knows.

Cool to see Adams on the Alta, and Parsons rocking the thumb throttle is just nuts!

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

7/21/2018 6:24 PM

Who who and who? ermm

|

7/21/2018 6:43 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

Who who and who? ermm

That rock you’re living under must be quite a sight to not at least know who Nate Adams is.whistling

|

Ratbeach Racing

3dpmoto.com

7/21/2018 6:45 PM

The judged competition was better than the fan vote, but the format was not very entertaining. The jam session where there is whip after whip allows a flow to the event and guys can push their whips further and further.

|

7/21/2018 6:50 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

The judged competition was better than the fan vote, but the format was not very entertaining. The jam session where there is ...more

Exactly what I was thinking. It almost made it kind of boring compared to years past.

|

7/21/2018 6:59 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

The judged competition was better than the fan vote, but the format was not very entertaining. The jam session where there is ...more

Agreed 100%, I was thinking the same thing. I hated the fan voting, but the format definitely needs some work. Maybe just let them do a 10 min. jam and then rank 1,2, and 3 or something like that?

|

Ratbeach Racing

3dpmoto.com

7/21/2018 10:34 PM

dirtnapper wrote:

Who who and who? ermm

JM485 wrote:

That rock you’re living under must be quite a sight to not at least know who Nate Adams is.whistling

I was being sarcastic. I don't care about FMX and don't care to follow results.

I will say that the Nate Adams doc Full Circle was a fantastic film though.

|

7/23/2018 6:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2018 6:51 AM

Jarryd killed it, I wasn't expected that Japanese guy to throw down so gnarly as well!

#2strokeswinning

|

7/23/2018 6:58 AM

dirtnapper wrote:

Who who and who? ermm

JM485 wrote:

dirtnapper wrote:

I was being sarcastic. I don't care about FMX and don't care to follow results.

I will say that the Nate Adams doc Full ...more

But, you went through the effort of clicking on the thread just to post be sarcastic and stir it up a lil, then say you don't care about it at all. Amazing.

|

7/23/2018 7:10 AM

McNeil and Watanabe killed it. I also thought that Bereman deserved the bronze.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

7/23/2018 7:14 AM

I prefer this whip at spring creek
Photo

|

7/23/2018 7:43 AM

They should give each rider like 1min to just throw every type of whip they want and then score based on the best overall.

|

7/23/2018 7:52 AM

They get so damn upside down and backwards these days, like how to you even judge that. It’s all equally insane. Almost like The Who can do the best barrel roll bring back contest lol

|

7/23/2018 7:52 AM

iplaybmx wrote:

I prefer this whip at spring creek
Photo

That is sweet!

|