Best MX one-liner

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2017 3:51 PM

As a JS7 fan, I didn't like RC much. But now I love him, he is awesome for MX!

I'm giving mine to RC.

"do you take your wife to work"?

|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

1/21/2017 3:59 PM

"Let Broc Bye"

|

1/21/2017 4:05 PM

This was a thrill at the MEC! I worshipped Hannah, weird.

But who you worship on a bike is not necessarily who you would want to be around off it.



RC sort of has another one, "through the hoops"

|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

1/21/2017 4:06 PM

Taking a trip to endo-nesia.

|

1/21/2017 4:18 PM

"ran out of talent" tongue

|

You kids get off my lawn!

2013 KTM450 Factory Edition
Projects......lots of projects!

1/21/2017 4:32 PM

"You owe my dad some money"

|

1/21/2017 4:38 PM

Most supercross tracks...

|

1/21/2017 4:45 PM

Not a lot of real estate out there...

|

1/21/2017 4:46 PM

I used to be....

|

1/21/2017 4:48 PM

"Watch This!"

|

1/21/2017 4:50 PM

He just made another statement.

|

1/21/2017 4:53 PM

Ripped the holeshot

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

1/21/2017 5:04 PM

DavetheVintageGuy wrote:

"ran out of talent" tongue

ha

|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

1/21/2017 5:10 PM

"Its hard to pass someone who is as fast as I am" (LaRocco) (I think)

|

1/21/2017 5:13 PM

"Believe the hype"

|

1/21/2017 5:18 PM

"The crafty Frenchman"

|

1/21/2017 5:20 PM

"He's coming." McGraths pit board refering to Larroco coming through the pack after one of his usual bad start.

|

1/21/2017 5:29 PM

F.B wrote:

"You owe my dad some money"

hahahhahaha

|

1/21/2017 5:32 PM

steve.hackler.1 wrote:

"He's coming." McGraths pit board refering to Larroco coming through the pack after one of his usual bad start.

unless it was twice. could be a hundred times,lol.the one I know -". he's coming" is when larry ward was winning and mc was chasing him down.wards mechanic didn't have to put anything else during the kings reign of terror.


back to the op---"the throttle goes both ways" once again rc.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

1/21/2017 5:35 PM

If he goes any slower, he'll tip over.

|

1/21/2017 5:41 PM

Drtbykr wrote:

This was a thrill at the MEC! I worshipped Hannah, weird.

But who you worship on a bike is not necessarily who you would want to be around off it.



RC sort of has another one, "through the hoops"

Is that Broc Hannah, or Bob Glover?

|

1/21/2017 5:49 PM

RonSkj wrote:

If he goes any slower, he'll tip over.

Wasn't this a comment RC made on a supercross broadcast about one of his own RCH riders?

|

1/21/2017 5:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2017 5:52 PM

Rizzo wrote:

Is that Broc Hannah, or Bob Glover?

Broc Reed

|

1/21/2017 5:54 PM

Johnson is on ward like a dog on a piece of meat! - Larry Huffman

Those whoops are so deep I just saw a German soldier poke his head out. - Larry Huffman

He is all over him like a Krishna on an airport traveler. - Larry Huffman

So many good ones by Larry, Lol.

|

1/21/2017 5:55 PM

Best one liner I've ever heard was from my Son when his buddy asked him why he did bad in a race.

"My Dad worked on my bike"

|

1/21/2017 5:55 PM

RonSkj wrote:

If he goes any slower, he'll tip over.

mooch wrote:

Wasn't this a comment RC made on a supercross broadcast about one of his own RCH riders?

Tickle

|

1/21/2017 5:57 PM

theres a race going on and your not in it

|

1/21/2017 5:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2017 6:05 PM

RonSkj wrote:

If he goes any slower, he'll tip over.

Another RC classic, lol! He was so pissed at Tickle that night I was surprised Broc was kept on the team.

My personal favorite from my dad.

"He's so far behind he thinks he's winning"

|

1/21/2017 5:59 PM

Monte122 wrote:

Johnson is on ward like a dog on a piece of meat! - Larry Huffman

Those whoops are so deep I just saw a German soldier poke his head out. - Larry Huffman

He is all over him like a Krishna on an airport traveler. - Larry Huffman

So many good ones by Larry, Lol.

More Larry Huffman

He's all over him like a bum on a bologna sandwich

He's tougher than a $2 steak

|

1/21/2017 6:01 PM

F.B wrote:

"You owe my dad some money"

That is my personal favorite!

|