Best MX Instructional Videos?

591MX
So our 3 year old loves all things motocross and just moved from his Stacyc to a PW today. He studies all of my magazines and Moto movies but it just dawned on me with the way he soaks everything in I should probably incorporate some instructional or technique videos. Although I surely would have benefited, I only ever watched Terrafirma, the Moto series, The Great Outdoors, etc so any insight would be appreciated.
|

The Shop

1/29/2020 4:02am
I realize its more offroad based...

but this is a great video. I saw it years ago and really enjoyed the fundamentals it teaches. I also ended up going to one of Shane Watts classes years after I saw the video. I really gained a lot from what he taught.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/parts/dirtwise-w-shane-watts-offroad…

I still have my Gary Semics VHS set and will never get rid of it. I can never forget him comparing body builders to MX type fitness. Poor ripped guy ain't got nothin' on the MX ready dude on the Schwinn Airdyne!
ga_pike
1/29/2020 5:01am
Gray Semics videos, Gary Bailey videos, and Riding Motocross Glover Style were my go to's back in the day. I'm guessing you can find those on Youtube.

Also look for Jeff Matiasevich I'm no Chicken and there was a Rick Johnson video (name escapes me) that were both just fun and enjoyable.
591MX
1/29/2020 6:52am
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the suggestions guys. As a big fan of Ping, that one’s definitely going in the cart.

Post a reply to: Best MX Instructional Videos?

The Latest