Bercy1992 these guys were on gas back then.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2017 9:11 PM

It seems that the fourstroke pace these days is more relaxed than back then on the smokers, that was good racing.

|

Born in Prague,living in LA,so if you don't like my spelling,blow me!

18 YZ450F
16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R
17 Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 165 Hp RWP
06 CRF450X street legal supermoto
06 RM250 smoker
1992 CR250R basket case
2006 CRF50








11/26/2017 9:25 PM

We've been doing quite a bit of 2stroke riding lately. Forgot how hard you ride them and how quickly you get tired. So much fun though.

|

11/26/2017 10:22 PM

Love the 24 second view shocked

|

11/26/2017 10:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/26/2017 11:00 PM

I only had time to watch the first few minutes, but JMB looked like he was on a trail ride while he was reeling in two of the best Supercross riders ever.

ETA: It was crazy that the 30 second card girl didn't even get off the track until the gate had already fallen.

|

11/26/2017 11:05 PM

They look slower to me...

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

11/27/2017 4:05 AM

cali11 wrote:

Love the 24 second view shocked

Was brought to you by the title sponsor of the night ..... philishave

|

11/27/2017 6:00 AM

BobPA wrote:

They look slower to me...

On 2 strokes with at least 10 less hp ? Hell you say .

|

11/27/2017 6:37 AM

BobPA wrote:

They look slower to me...

yeah that JMB guy was super slow for sure

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

11/27/2017 6:39 AM

4 strokes can make people lazy riders

|

11/27/2017 7:47 AM

BobPA wrote:

They look slower to me...

bvm111 wrote:

yeah that JMB guy was super slow for sure

Never said he was slow at all. The current riders on modern equipment would be turning quicker lap times.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

11/27/2017 8:06 AM

BobPA wrote:

They look slower to me...

bvm111 wrote:

yeah that JMB guy was super slow for sure

BobPA wrote:

Never said he was slow at all. The current riders on modern equipment would be turning quicker lap times.

imo JMB s corner speed would be just as fast if not faster than any current rider on modern equipment .Jumps and whoops would be the big difference .

|

11/27/2017 8:14 AM

bvm111 wrote:

yeah that JMB guy was super slow for sure

BobPA wrote:

Never said he was slow at all. The current riders on modern equipment would be turning quicker lap times.

brimx153 wrote:

imo JMB s corner speed would be just as fast if not faster than any current rider on modern equipment .Jumps and whoops would be the big difference .

The tracks are just different today. The tracks flow more today so they look faster.

Also, this old venue was very small compared to the new stadium in France that they raced at last weekend.

|

Older and YZer!!!

11/27/2017 8:15 AM

BobPA wrote:

They look slower to me...

bvm111 wrote:

yeah that JMB guy was super slow for sure

BobPA wrote:

Never said he was slow at all. The current riders on modern equipment would be turning quicker lap times.

Well no shit

|

11/27/2017 10:05 AM

Slower corners. JMB was awesome in the slower bits. Seemed to prefer the tight, shorter lines too.

|