Bercy “race links” thread at the top of this section?

GODZILLA
11/19/2018 9:19am
Kleineman wrote:
I hope the american broadcast crew is paying attention, because this reporting from the pits and showing the features on the FMX bike is exactly what...
I hope the american broadcast crew is paying attention, because this reporting from the pits and showing the features on the FMX bike is exactly what the SX broadcast is lacking.
CBM-Racing wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble but there wont be a American broadcast only the French one. I messaged [i][b]Supercross de Paris[/b][/i] and they said the only...
Hate to burst your bubble but there wont be a American broadcast only the French one. I messaged Supercross de Paris and they said the only broadcast would be on AB Moteurs for some reason? They finally get it to the point where it is pretty close to a real Supercross Track but then take away all the Major Broadcasters like MXGP-TV, Motors TV and Motorsport.TV in English with Paul Malin and Steve Mathees. Those were the best broadcasts even if the track was more like a crappy Arenacross Track then a real Supercross track
That's not at all what Kleineman was talking about.

BTW, MXGP-TV belongs to Youthstream and only broadcasts their own races, Motors TV is just Motorsports TV's old name, and the new owner went for a different strategy and is not really into MX/SX anymore for now.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Bercy “race links” thread at the top of this section?

The Latest