Benny Has a New Ride!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2020 11:01 AM

Benny will be riding a White bike. He's actually racing it today in MO at Grain Valley MX in the Midwest MX Championship Series. He says he likes the bike a lot and very similar to the KTM he's used to and been training/racing.

Photo

|

7/26/2020 11:03 AM

You mean this one ?
Photo

|

7/26/2020 11:10 AM

Damn that's a cool bike.
Swoosh.

|

rarararaataatatatata

7/26/2020 11:16 AM

Interesting the husky feels similar to the KTM. I thought they were totally different bikes?

Joking aside, hope Benny kills it (and beats bogle)

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

7/26/2020 11:22 AM

I think its hilarious how when a decent rider doesnt have a ride everyone jumps on the bandwagon and wants to see them beat the dude that has a ride.

|

7/26/2020 11:24 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Interesting the husky feels similar to the KTM. I thought they were totally different bikes?

Joking aside, hope Benny kills ...more

I was curious of how a rider of Benny's caliber would "feel" the difference int he composite subframe. He says the only difference he noted was it's a bit higher/taller than the KTM aluminum subframe.

|

7/26/2020 11:28 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

I hope he does too but he’ll have to ramp it up to beat Bogle. IMO.

|

7/26/2020 11:31 AM

mx 219 wrote:

I think its hilarious how when a decent rider doesnt have a ride everyone jumps on the bandwagon and wants to see them beat ...more

I was thinking the same thing. Bogle had bad luck recently but his 2019 season was solid

|

7/26/2020 11:32 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Forty wrote:

He did it pretty consistently last year. I think bogle got him in the points but Benny beat him in like the last 5 or 6 rounds

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

7/26/2020 11:36 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Forty wrote:

I rode at Robbie's yesterday and Justin was riding/practicing. He looked good and more than anything, he was smiling and having fun.

|

7/26/2020 11:41 AM

O&GDriller wrote:

I rode at Robbie's yesterday and Justin was riding/practicing. He looked good and more than anything, he was smiling and ...more

That’s good news. I hope he can ride to his potential and keep it on two wheels. Lots of talent and fun to watch when he’s feeling it !

|

7/26/2020 11:56 AM

Only on Vital. Why in the world would people give 2 down votes to the original post?!?! When a guy who puts in the work like Benny and gets a ride at the last minute, most moto fans would see this as a VERY good thing for Benny AND the sport. Hard to figure some folks out...

|

7/26/2020 12:02 PM

O&GDriller wrote:

Only on Vital. Why in the world would people give 2 down votes to the original post?!?! When a guy who puts in the work like ...more

Hoping they were down voting that he had to find his own ride, with no other options...

|

7/26/2020 12:27 PM

mx 219 wrote:

I think its hilarious how when a decent rider doesnt have a ride everyone jumps on the bandwagon and wants to see them beat ...more

True but guys like Bogle and Tickle have had plenty of chances so people like seeing underdogs and up and coming riders get a shot, even though Bogle and Tickle should have better results and have been proven winners in the past. Its a vicious circlecool

|

Ed Johnson

7/26/2020 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2020 12:30 PM

O&GDriller wrote:

Only on Vital. Why in the world would people give 2 down votes to the original post?!?! When a guy who puts in the work like ...more

langhammx wrote:

Hoping they were down voting that he had to find his own ride, with no other options...

Or they could be down voting O&GDriller blush Personally I think Bloss should have been picked up by a bigger team but glad he got a ride

|

Ed Johnson

7/26/2020 1:10 PM

|

7/26/2020 1:26 PM

langhammx wrote:

You mean this one ?
Photo

that has to be a showroom bike, it's bone stock except for the slip on and seat cover...

|

7/26/2020 2:02 PM

langhammx wrote:

You mean this one ?
Photo

Brent wrote:

that has to be a showroom bike, it's bone stock except for the slip on and seat cover...

Different wheels and seatcover from the ride picture as well.

|

7/26/2020 2:15 PM

Excracingteam.com wrote:

Different wheels and seatcover from the ride picture as well.

Forks also. The Rockstar version comes with FMF slip on but it has blue hubs and triple clamps.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

7/26/2020 3:17 PM

He has trax shock , 52mm forks , twisted head work & ignition. & was in thor gear As of today.

|

7/26/2020 5:47 PM

No JGR since tickle left?

|

7/26/2020 6:17 PM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

No JGR since tickle left?

JGR already has Savatgy and Noren for the outdoors.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

7/26/2020 6:31 PM

mxracer515 wrote:

He has trax shock , 52mm forks , twisted head work & ignition. & was in thor gear As of today.

Other than all that.....it’s bone stock 😂

|

7/26/2020 7:45 PM

Won a heat race in SLC.. FAST

|

7/27/2020 3:23 AM

He had to pass me in both MX1 motos yesterday and let me tell you, he’s fucking fast and a 450 with pipe and race gas slaps a lot different when you’ve got a real pro rider aboard. I'm not tooting my own horn here but in the second moto I rode his and Moranz pace for two laps. I was thinking 1. How am I doing this in control and 2. This is too god damn fast.

|

7/27/2020 3:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2020 3:43 AM

mxracer515 wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

Other than all that.....it’s bone stock

has everyone missed the BNG? Tough go out there when Benny rode as well as he did in SLC and is a local shop guy. Props to the local shop though. Go Donnells!

|

7/27/2020 9:45 AM

The kid that put those graphics on did a great job. Too bad he can’t do the dishes with such effort. 😂

|

7/27/2020 1:28 PM

I would guess Benny ends up the MX season at a higher points position than Bogel.

|

7/27/2020 3:09 PM

That's a damn good looking Husky, and I hope the very best for Bloss. But, I don't believe he'll show up Bogle.

|

7/27/2020 6:32 PM

kpiper wrote:

I would guess Benny ends up the MX season at a higher points position than Bogel.

Bagel?

|