Benny Bloss second moto crash??

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2019 11:03 AM

I know Benny tangled with Savatgy early in the second moto and crashed pretty hard and I was wondering if anybody has seen a video of it anywhere.

|

6/30/2019 11:11 AM

Here's video of me as I saw my PulpMX fantasy score go from 28th overall to 256th, as Benny went from 10th to DNF

Photo

Seriously though, hope he's ok.. I think Benny has a bright future in the sport if he can stay healthy

|

6/30/2019 12:11 PM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Here's video of me as I saw my PulpMX fantasy score go from 28th overall to 256th, as Benny went from 10th to DNF

Photo

Seriously though, hope he's ok.. I think Benny has a bright future in the sport if he can stay healthy

You, me, and a lot of other people. Same thing for Henry Miller who had a good first moto and DNF second moto.

|

6/30/2019 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2019 12:30 PM

Bloss, Miller, and Bowers enough said. sad

And Bailey in the 250’s

|

6/30/2019 5:02 PM

Benny posted this on Facebook: Started to turn it around this weekend with a 9th in moto one and was feeling really good in moto two. Unfortunately while running in the top ten I came together with another rider and went down hard, thankfully just got banged up a bit. Bummed on the overall result but very happy with my riding. Big thanks to my team for all they do, the bike has been incredible lately. On to Red Bud!

|

Motocross....a once in a lifetime experience....every weekend.

6/30/2019 6:02 PM

Photo
|