Benny Bloss announces a new partnership and title sponsor

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2020 8:47 PM

PR...

“I’m excited to welcome KT Tape as my title sponsor. Based in American Fork, Utah and founded in 2008, KT Tape has revolutionized the sports medicine industry with the introduction of the most advanced and recognized kinesiology tape and recovery products. I’m really pumped to have KT Tape on board. I’ve used their products for years and can’t thank them enough for joining my privateer effort!”, says Benny.
For more information on their products check out www.kttape.com and instagram @kttape.
WELCOME KT TAPE TO THE LUCAS OIL PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES!

|

8/5/2020 9:14 PM

Awesome to see a new brand step in and support.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

8/6/2020 12:39 AM

Personally , I think Benny would be an awesome dude to have on a 2nd tier team. He showed exactly what he's capable of in the last few rounds of SX , which was kind of incredible. Injuries have held the guy back a bit , but dang it.....so much speed when he's healthy. Just an all around good dude on top of it. I definitely don't think he should be doing the privateer thing. Think he's better than that. Very cool to hear he brought in KT tape , and also hope he has a great outdoor season!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/6/2020 4:33 AM

Good

|

8/6/2020 8:26 AM

KT Tape has been helping guys behind the scenes for years. If you watch vlogs or training videos, you'll see the tape on a bunch of top tier riders...knees, shoulders, wrists, back. KT Tape also provided product to the supercross medical team in SLC, which they used to keep riders racing. This is the first official sponsorship for the brand within the sport, so the first time you're hearing about it.

|

I'm just a fan, so I don't know anything.

8/6/2020 8:27 AM

KT Tape really helped me when I bruised my hip mountain biking. Happy to welcome them to the sport.

|

8/6/2020 9:47 AM

Let’s be honest, his title sponsor is a very large man who sells used trucks.

|

8/6/2020 7:23 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

If you want the real honest title sponsor it would be Truck Central of KC. TruckcentralKC.com

KT Tape coming on board is awesome because anytime you have someone new it is a positive for the sport. Benny has used their products and loves it.

Truck Central has a few trucks pulling trailers in the pits right now. And based on the connections and relationships that is being built Truck Central will sell more trucks to the pits. In fact if anybody is in the trucking business and needs a new truck I suggest calling Jeff or one of the other sales guys. You could save a ton like others.

There are lots of other smaller sponsors jumping on board also to hopefully make this a successful outdoor season for Benny.

|

8/6/2020 7:29 PM

People need to treat new sponsors in the sport with respect. They are taking a chance that might not pay off.

T. Sponsor that got pride out of a deal but not profit.

|

8/6/2020 8:28 PM

VetMX.com wrote:

People need to treat new sponsors in the sport with respect. They are taking a chance that might not pay off.

T. Sponsor that ...more

Most all sponsors get nothing that they can calculate out sponsoring motocross.

So if anyone buys their products let them know that you purchased because of their sponsorship.

|

8/7/2020 1:10 AM

Good news!! I switched to the off brand stuff. But if they are going to support our sport I’ll make the switch back!

I have a knee that likes to feel tired from time to time KT tape works wonders for it. Wife used it to help recover from elbow surgery. If you’ve never tried it test it out. It’s pretty crazy how much it helps.

|

8/7/2020 6:48 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

If this was 100% truth, would it be a bad thing?

Kinda sounds like you're putting a negative spin on this good news for some reason.

Maybe just a bad read on my part..

|

8/7/2020 7:14 AM

It sounds like Benny has some great family friends to help support his racing effort. It would be cool to see that grow into something and potentially grow to a two man team if possible.

|

8/7/2020 8:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2020 8:54 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

sc961 wrote:

If this was 100% truth, would it be a bad thing?

Kinda sounds like you're putting a negative spin on this good news for some ...more

No, not at all. My point is that Benny has great people around him helping him out. If this all comes together right, it has all the makings to be something similar to what Butler Brothers used to be.

The large man that sells trucks would be great for this sport if he chooses to go all in.

|

8/7/2020 9:06 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

Photo of very largeness please?

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

8/7/2020 9:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2020 12:39 PM

Parts are rounded up and the final race bike is ready to be built.

|

8/7/2020 9:49 AM

Momus wrote:

You really don't want that.

|

8/7/2020 2:15 PM

rmgsxr wrote:

Are you assembling it at the shop, or is Derek doing it?

|

8/7/2020 2:53 PM

rmgsxr wrote:

Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

Are you assembling it at the shop, or is Derek doing it?

We did the motor in the shop and some other miscellaneous work and the pieces are headed to Oklahoma for Derek to build.

|

8/9/2020 8:54 AM

Wonder how long until Feld poaches his sponsor. Probably not allowed to advertise in the pits this next year, then once Feld gets ahold of them the tape will be used to hang all the banners around the track.

Good for Benny, he deserves it!

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

8/14/2020 12:07 PM

BBloss20 will get you a 20% discount at KTTape.com and it'll allow KT Tape to directly track (some of) their ROI.

|

I'm just a fan, so I don't know anything.

8/14/2020 12:21 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Momus wrote:

Yeah, how big we talkin’ here?

|

8/14/2020 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2020 12:29 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Momus wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

Yeah, how big we talkin’ here?

Jeff’s a cool dude.
Pretty damn calm race dad & one of the funniest dudes to have a beer with.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

8/14/2020 12:30 PM

The Truck Dude
Photo

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

8/14/2020 2:03 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

The Truck Dude
Photo

So..half the height of an electricity pole.

Replace large- which pejoratively suggests obesity- with 'imposing'.

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

8/14/2020 2:10 PM

Benny and his crew are my next-door neighbors for the next week. wink

Photo

|

8/16/2020 10:48 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Jeff’s a cool dude.
Pretty damn calm race dad & one of the funniest dudes to have a beer with.

100%

|

Check out my projects - Lukaitis Photo - NJ Motocross - The Moto Pages The Privateer's Story

For help with motorsports marketing, media, and management visit ScottLukaitis.com

8/17/2020 6:28 PM

I received my K tape in the mail today. I taped up my rotator cuff today and hopefully feel better tonight when I sleep and at the gym in the morning!

|

8/17/2020 7:07 PM

Wouldn't be suprised to see BB under RMATV tent again

|