Benny Bloss Is a Giant

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2018 12:26 PM

Just say'n...Photo

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/17/2018 12:30 PM

Eat right, be kind, say your prayers and you too can grow big. smile

|

3/17/2018 12:34 PM

Not compared to Jasikonis smile

Photo

Photo

|

3/17/2018 12:42 PM

AJ and Bloss are the same size. 1.98m

|

3/17/2018 12:46 PM

Absolutely Nothing compared to Mike "Too Tall" Bell! Photo

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/17/2018 12:49 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

AJ and Bloss are the same size. 1.98m

Didnt know that, Jasikonis looks even taller than bloss on the bike. Looks like he is riding a minimoto haha

|

3/17/2018 1:05 PM

Haha. That Bell post rules.

Holy shit look at the hands on Jasikonis.

|

3/17/2018 1:07 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

AJ and Bloss are the same size. 1.98m

Sideways wrote:

Didnt know that, Jasikonis looks even taller than bloss on the bike. Looks like he is riding a minimoto haha

Yeah I thought so too, so I looked it up.
AJ is a lot bigger (not taller) in general, thats probably why he looks so huge

|

3/17/2018 1:09 PM

"Benny is 6'5"... That's cute!" -Rik


Photo

|

3/17/2018 1:32 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Absolutely Nothing compared to Mike "Too Tall" Bell! Photo

What ? Mike bell was 6' 4" and jasikonas is 6'7"

|

3/17/2018 1:37 PM

Maybe the guy above , not sure? But there was a huge 7' + ex basketball player that was doing off-road. Can't remember his name. Maybe that is him above. Rick Simms? There is a podium pic of him next to the other riders. They looked like children next to him.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/17/2018 1:52 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Maybe the guy above , not sure? But there was a huge 7' + ex basketball player that was doing off-road. Can't remember his ...more

Rick Smits,. Pacers nba all star. , 7 4. My buddy was his doctor on the team.

|

3/17/2018 6:45 PM

slipdog wrote:

"Benny is 6'5"... That's cute!" -Rik


Photo

He’s a pretty quick off-road guy. Raced a lot of local XCS back In Indiana. Think he strayed away from it. But was a top 30 overall guy I believe

|

IG @jaredkeller96

3/17/2018 6:57 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

AJ and Bloss are the same size. 1.98m

Sideways wrote:

Didnt know that, Jasikonis looks even taller than bloss on the bike. Looks like he is riding a minimoto haha

Benny rides a very normal setup and keeps himself lower to the bike. His bar mounts and seat are standard...heck he’s actually ran very low bars in the past and runs something very standard now. IMO he rarely stands up straight on the bike so his total height isn’t as noticeable as Jasakonis.

|

3/17/2018 7:19 PM

I don't know why but made me think of the giant dude in Happy Gilmore laughing

Photo

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

3/17/2018 8:02 PM

You might think that's a mini bike
Photo

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/17/2018 8:05 PM

I don’t know how he rides that bike. KTM is the most compact bike out there also. He’d prob like a Yamaha better

|

3/18/2018 3:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2018 3:05 PM

MEC 2016. To an old Canadian who played a bit a hawky, he seems like your average D man.

In moto, big boy I guess. The part that got me was the weight he was running, 185...that’s getting lean. A plate of broccoli a day lean.

Looked good last night. Glad he is getting gate drops, missed some time.

In Canada, I loved Kornel Nemuth when he raced up here, cause I’m a pretty big lad and ride orange.

Used to amaze me when he said, “I don’t have enough money to train”. Oh the glamour!


Photo

Photo

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

3/18/2018 11:17 PM

Rick Smits was doing XC in Indiana I remember him at my locals he moved and we don't see him much now

|

3/18/2018 11:32 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Absolutely Nothing compared to Mike "Too Tall" Bell! Photo

web mx wrote:

What ? Mike bell was 6' 4" and jasikonas is 6'7"

Yeah Bell was 6’4” max but looked even more gooney because the bikes were even more cramped back then with the swept back clamps and bars.

|

3/18/2018 11:49 PM

BAD10 wrote:

Yeah Bell was 6’4” max but looked even more gooney because the bikes were even more cramped back then with the swept back ...more

Even worse...Rik Smits on a Maico

Photo

|

3/19/2018 1:29 PM

web mx wrote:

What ? Mike bell was 6' 4" and jasikonas is 6'7"

BAD10 wrote:

Yeah Bell was 6’4” max but looked even more gooney because the bikes were even more cramped back then with the swept back ...more

Sully wrote:

Even worse...Rik Smits on a Maico

Photo

Rik is, actually, pretty good.....considering how big he is. He's won some B age classes in GNCC. Something I couldn't do, that's for sure.

|

3/19/2018 1:34 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

I don't know why but made me think of the giant dude in Happy Gilmore laughing

Photo

I love his shirt. "guns don't kill people. I KILL PEOPLE ! haha .

He was "Jaws" in the old James Bond movie Moonraker. RIP.

|

3/19/2018 1:37 PM

Sully wrote:

Even worse...Rik Smits on a Maico

Photo

He makes that old Maico look like an 80!

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/19/2018 1:47 PM

BAD10 wrote:

Yeah Bell was 6’4” max but looked even more gooney because the bikes were even more cramped back then with the swept back ...more

Sully wrote:

Even worse...Rik Smits on a Maico

Photo

bradnelson wrote:

Rik is, actually, pretty good.....considering how big he is. He's won some B age classes in GNCC. Something I couldn't do, ...more

No way a guy with that visor position is "pretty good."

|

3/19/2018 4:21 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

AJ and Bloss are the same size. 1.98m

Sideways wrote:

Didnt know that, Jasikonis looks even taller than bloss on the bike. Looks like he is riding a minimoto haha

ML512 wrote:

Benny rides a very normal setup and keeps himself lower to the bike. His bar mounts and seat are standard...heck he’s actually ...more

He was riding a tall seat and raised bar mounts according to his mechanic last year.

|

3/19/2018 5:54 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Just say'n...Photo

Fun fact: DB is actually standing on a box here. Seriously.

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

3/19/2018 6:17 PM

I believe the Haftnernathanghatft kid or however you say his last name - is a tall kid too.

|

3/19/2018 7:17 PM

Conkey wrote:

I believe the Haftnernathanghatft kid or however you say his last name - is a tall kid too.

Brandon Hartranft is 6'1 https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/motocross/pages/supercross-cycle-tradercom-rock-river-yamaha-team

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

3/19/2018 7:37 PM

Photo

|