Bennett's War Moto movie

9/6/2019 1:43pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2019 4:12pm
oldblood wrote:
Guy didn't clip anything, I'm just just trying to avoid trolls. (Unsuccessfully it seems).
You posting nearly every 5 minutes about this movie and THEN accusing other people of trolling is laugh out loud funny.
Are you getting paid to post about him posting about the movie ? You posting every 5 minutes about him posting every 5 minutes is laugh out loud funny.

Insert RIc flair Wooooooo here
oldblood
9/6/2019 5:59pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2019 6:10pm
These moto movies are kind of always the same old story. Underdog fights through adversity to win big race. I think it would be much cooler...
These moto movies are kind of always the same old story. Underdog fights through adversity to win big race. I think it would be much cooler for someone to make a moto movie where the main character is a factory star with life issues like a party animal or drug addict. Make the movie about something else, but while juggling a moto career and personal issues. That would be more intriguing to me.
I hope they make a movie about NICO, especially if he can turn it around. I would hope for that. But my family liked the movie a lot. Maybe partly because we were having quality family time and the movie was good and funny at times (thanks team owners).
Sorry for offending you c class ex-spurt, I'll try to post less often.
monti248
Fantasy
2545th
9/6/2019 6:11pm
went and saw it last night. was definitely hard to keep from laughing at times but it was everything i expected. Typical cheesy motocross movie. But we need to remember that its not marketed towards us. Its marketed towards the people who know nothing about the sport.
oldblood
9/6/2019 6:45pm
monti248 wrote:
went and saw it last night. was definitely hard to keep from laughing at times but it was everything i expected. Typical cheesy motocross movie. But...
went and saw it last night. was definitely hard to keep from laughing at times but it was everything i expected. Typical cheesy motocross movie. But we need to remember that its not marketed towards us. Its marketed towards the people who know nothing about the sport.
Exactly, and also people who know nothing about vets coming back from service and dealing with physical limitations, married people working through differences, and brothers finding friendship after years of angst. Again, I'm thankful to the people who made the movie.

The Shop

9/7/2019 3:35am
McDuff wrote:
They should've made a movie about the events leading up to and including Brandon's first race. Now that would fill some seats. Coming to a theater...
They should've made a movie about the events leading up to and including Brandon's first race. Now that would fill some seats. Coming to a theater near you - Brandon's War (based on a true story)
i literally started laughing.

Post a reply to: Bennett's War Moto movie

The Latest