Bennett's War Moto movie

WW444
8/26/2019 12:19pm
All I ask, is that they not put a damn 2 stroke sound over the 4 strokes and vise fucking versa. That has been my biggest problem with any dirtbike to hit a movie or show. I watched the new season of Animal Kingdom last week and one episode they were escaping a job on dirtbikes and the bikes were brand new Husqvarna's and Suzuki's and they put the famous 2 stroke ping in. Until they came to a stop then they actually used the 4 stroke thump
Francis377
8/26/2019 12:35pm
Hopefully some of the people who will watch this movie may start becoming interested in actual motocross. The movie is not for me. As long as they sprinkle in some actual racing footage in between the shitty story (judging from the trailer this will be absolute shit) the undeniable awesomeness of motocross should shine through.
SKIDLID
Fantasy
805th
8/26/2019 2:27pm
I would still watch Motocrossed on the Disney channel if I saw it was on. Cheesy, yes but still fun to watch. Nostalgic in a way, all the two stroke stuff in it.
DPR250R
8/26/2019 3:38pm
SKIDLID wrote:
I would still watch Motocrossed on the Disney channel if I saw it was on. Cheesy, yes but still fun to watch. Nostalgic in a way...
I would still watch Motocrossed on the Disney channel if I saw it was on. Cheesy, yes but still fun to watch. Nostalgic in a way, all the two stroke stuff in it.
It doesn’t try to be anything other than a Disney movie. I still watch it every time it’s on.

The Shop

Adam89
8/26/2019 3:57pm
Looks like a cheesy moto movie that is unrealistic
dimetime
8/26/2019 5:31pm
SKIDLID wrote:
I would still watch Motocrossed on the Disney channel if I saw it was on. Cheesy, yes but still fun to watch. Nostalgic in a way...
DPR250R wrote:
It doesn’t try to be anything other than a Disney movie. I still watch it every time it’s on.
I still have a VCR cassette that l taped off Disney channel so my kids could binge watch it. I still think it's a great little movie.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
8/26/2019 6:51pm
Anyone know who did the riding in this movie?
Chance1216
8/26/2019 7:30pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2019 7:33pm
Any one remember Winners take all? Lol
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/26/2019 7:58pm Edited Date/Time 8/28/2019 8:11am
motoxxx599 wrote:
Anyone know who did the riding in this movie?
Several guys you’ve probably heard of. A lot of my friends do stunts and most of them still haul ass on a dirt bike. The majority of them raced pro and still race Vet pro. No shortage of talent....
https://motocrossactionmag.com/amp/the-hollywood-stuntmen-of-rem/

Unfortunately most of them think it’s corny too. I am glad there are some if you that seriously want to see it, but as someone with 35 years in the film industry, I don’t have any interest. Hopefully it does OK in the theaters, I know several people that worked on it.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/26/2019 7:59pm
SKIDLID wrote:
DPR250R wrote:
dimetime wrote:
I still have a VCR cassette that l taped off Disney channel so my kids could binge watch it. I still think it's a great little...
I still have a VCR cassette that l taped off Disney channel so my kids could binge watch it. I still think it's a great little movie.
That’s awesome ! Cool
8/26/2019 8:38pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2019 8:39pm
I was cringing when they interviewed him during the weekend`s race. I can`t recall who it was that crashed, but the lead actor said, "Yeah, its a dangerous sport when you don`t know what you are doing"...... Wil asked him who he was pulling for, and he drew a complete blank, didnt have a effing clue!
andyyam
8/27/2019 1:42am
Most movies with motocross in are fairly cheesy but I still watch them , but there is one movie that is true moto and that is "On Any Sunday" what a film.
salD
8/27/2019 5:35pm
Looking forward to taking my 7 and 4 year old boys to the theater this weekend! Thanks to Hollywood for trying to at least bring some attention and interest to our sport. In my opinion it is better than nothing.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
8/27/2019 6:10pm
As sad as it is and I really hate to admit it I once watched Charlie’s angels and as I was getting up to leave people...
As sad as it is and I really hate to admit it I once watched Charlie’s angels and as I was getting up to leave people were acting like “yea I’ve seen people do that backflips during a race before”

So yea there are countless people out there totally oblivious to reality so this is a Jerry bruckhiemer top gun /gays of thunder hit.

Pastrana has done backflips during a race before.Blush
friday10
8/27/2019 8:19pm
What do you think about the trailer ?
Watch "BENNETT'S WAR Trailer (2019)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/I-wvJY1QIL0
To all of you hater, wannabe posers, it's a night of entertainment. I'll bet all you jerkoff's saw Motocrossed like 5 times! Someone makes the effort to make a movie with some Motocross, that sport you supposedly love in it and right away you bash it. WTF, gimme a f *ing break. Maybe it's Bruce Browns fault, he made On Any Sunday, a motorcycle movie that set the bar so high that it's unreachable. I guess you guys will stay home and make stupid comments on Vital all night instead of going out to a movie with some buddies. Me, I'm meeting some friends on Saturday night, chug some beer and go watch "Bennett's War".
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/27/2019 8:33pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2019 8:35pm
friday10 wrote:
To all of you hater, wannabe posers, it's a night of entertainment. I'll bet all you jerkoff's saw Motocrossed like 5 times! Someone makes the effort...
To all of you hater, wannabe posers, it's a night of entertainment. I'll bet all you jerkoff's saw Motocrossed like 5 times! Someone makes the effort to make a movie with some Motocross, that sport you supposedly love in it and right away you bash it. WTF, gimme a f *ing break. Maybe it's Bruce Browns fault, he made On Any Sunday, a motorcycle movie that set the bar so high that it's unreachable. I guess you guys will stay home and make stupid comments on Vital all night instead of going out to a movie with some buddies. Me, I'm meeting some friends on Saturday night, chug some beer and go watch "Bennett's War".
I can’t believe you just admitted that !! Tongue

I wanna know who’s going with you, I’m betting that Jimmy isn’t involved. Lol

Let me know what you think.... are we riding this weekend or what ?
friday10
8/27/2019 8:44pm
friday10 wrote:
To all of you hater, wannabe posers, it's a night of entertainment. I'll bet all you jerkoff's saw Motocrossed like 5 times! Someone makes the effort...
langhammx wrote:
I can’t believe you just admitted that !! :P I wanna know who’s going with you, I’m betting that Jimmy isn’t involved. Lol Let me know...

Yes and I'll meet you at the movie, beer on me.
Jeff_Cabral
8/28/2019 1:33am
mx621 wrote:
I really wanna support this, but man it’s cringe worthy. Who was in charge of the moto side of things during filming?
Sully wrote:
According to IMDB, Rich Taylor was one of the stunt riders.
swtwtwtw wrote:
Some others you might know Sean Collier, Oakley Lehman, Carrie Bolling, Brian Medeiros, Sean Hillion, and more. Just some of the guys I rode, hung out...
Some others you might know Sean Collier, Oakley Lehman, Carrie Bolling, Brian Medeiros, Sean Hillion, and more. Just some of the guys I rode, hung out with whilst I participated as a rider xtra. My son too, he’s the rider wearing Airoh helmets.
That’s my family’s Moto Shop in NorCal he works in... still a classic Suzuki Honda motorcycle shop for 50 years now 🙂 🏍 🛵
Bman_145
8/28/2019 2:32am
That’s my family’s Moto Shop in NorCal he works in... still a classic Suzuki Honda motorcycle shop for 50 years now 🙂 🏍 🛵
Cycle West is awesome. We have bought a lot bikes there over the years.
friday10
8/30/2019 8:15pm
friday10 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
I can’t believe you just admitted that !! :P I wanna know who’s going with you, I’m betting that Jimmy isn’t involved. Lol Let me know...

Me and Holley will be there at Karl Strauss brewery at 5:30, movie starts at 7
crowe176
8/30/2019 9:00pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2019 9:02pm
I was surprised to see it playing at a couple local theaters. Some of you can probably imagine the look my wif will give me when I ask..
oldblood
8/30/2019 9:04pm
My family loved it. We made a family night out of it. 4 thumbs up!
Bramlett321
8/31/2019 9:13am
Looks good up until the cheesy and over-done "racing again to save the farm" bit.
can we at least just get the damn helmet visors right, the brand of helmets up to a tier past Academy sale rack ? That alone makes it cringe worthy
8/31/2019 9:28am
My only motivation to see this movie is a sense of morbid curiosity, which would only be understandable to a fellow Vitard. Therefore inviting work buddies, or even the gf, would be awkward and difficult to explain ("wtf even was that brah?!?"...).

I guess this is where having kids comes in handy, as a useful screen behind which dad and mom can shamelessly consume cheesy entertainment...Blush
Gworm
8/31/2019 12:06pm
My wife and I went last night...

It was way better than I expected, but way short of what I had hoped.

Post a reply to: Bennett's War Moto movie

The Latest