Bennett’s War-mx movie trailer

tek14
5/2/2019 6:09am
After reading these comments went and watched trailer. Im sure many will like it and with many I mean those people who are not watching SX every weekend. Much better PR for motos than some weedhead jumping over roads on evening news.
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
5/2/2019 6:15am
Damn, good to see proper protection is top priority for someone who can’t crashGrinning I wonder if team Nami will sign him *IF* he wins the racesLaughing

foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
5/2/2019 6:16am
Do we know who is playing the stunt doubles? Broc Tickle?Dry

The Shop

swtwtwtw
5/2/2019 6:53am
foreman52 wrote:
Damn, good to see proper protection is top priority for someone who can’t crash:lol: I wonder if team Nami will sign him *IF* he wins the...
Damn, good to see proper protection is top priority for someone who can’t crashGrinning I wonder if team Nami will sign him *IF* he wins the racesLaughing

Cool, my son Trace is the rider with the white helmet on the left. We had some fun being racing extras.
5/2/2019 7:13am
At what point do we start making betting odds on which pro rider makes a cameo appearance in the movie?

I can totally see a scene in the pits after a moto where the camera flashes to Dungey "Hey Bennet! - nice riding out there"
visser62
5/2/2019 8:48am
This movie looks like someone puked on a turd.
5/2/2019 9:23am
At what point do we start making betting odds on which pro rider makes a cameo appearance in the movie? I can totally see a scene...
At what point do we start making betting odds on which pro rider makes a cameo appearance in the movie?

I can totally see a scene in the pits after a moto where the camera flashes to Dungey "Hey Bennet! - nice riding out there"
I'm more interested in who plays the "dick" bad guy rider/team he has to beat ......
cameron96
5/2/2019 9:25am
I’ll buy it on iTunes to support the cause

Hope I can make it through the whole movie
gt757
5/2/2019 10:29am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2019 10:30am
Who is the dude crashing at 1:24? he ate it pretty damn good
DC41
5/2/2019 10:42am
gt757 wrote:
Who is the dude crashing at 1:24? he ate it pretty damn good
That's Cameron McAdoo if I'm correct..
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
5/3/2019 4:54am
I mean i get it that the movie is targeted towards family audience with plotline so dumb and predictible it could hold elections in russia.

As a filthy Euro don't like the military part/twist of movie because i can't find any positives to war itself. it hasn't solve anything since WW2 except the surplus of guns and ammo in storage but that's for dumbgeon discussion. Different strokes for different folks.

I would like to see some bigger movie that would be similar to the SPECTRE series. Yeah MX is great and fun but when you get to the top of the top you deal with a lot of pressure, realize your childhood filled with arguments and silent treatment after the races wasn't that great at all. The ups and downs of injuries and the fake friends who are there just for money when they can use you. also would be nice to shed some light towards the inherent substance abuse that is present within the industry. In the end you will be lucky to end up in some executive position in some of the teams that can pay you. It would be probably too grim i guess. But reality is not always sunshine, happiness, unicorns and rainbows. The truth is out there and in this case it has names and surnames...
holeshot413
Fantasy
1687th
5/3/2019 5:18am
With so much garbage coming out of holly weird, absolutely can’t wait to take my family and go see a MX movie ?
kaptkaos
5/3/2019 5:21am
Typical Vital, complaining about everything.

I will watch it, and I will enjoy it. At the minimum, the GF is good looking.
Motox627!
5/3/2019 8:16am
foreman52 wrote:
Damn, good to see proper protection is top priority for someone who can’t crash:lol: I wonder if team Nami will sign him *IF* he wins the...

This is a weird gear deal..... Thor jersey with AXO gloves SillySilly

In all honesty as much as the movie may suck to those of us who ride, surely there will be a few young kids that watch it and want to start riding - which is cool in my book.
AbouttheRide
Fantasy
2917th
5/3/2019 10:12am
motoxxx599 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/01/343378/s1200_Screen_Shot_2019_05_01_at_8.59.02_AM.jpg[/img]

I vividly remember two things about this movie - continually renting the VHS as much as my mom would let me, and continually rewinding the pool...
I vividly remember two things about this movie - continually renting the VHS as much as my mom would let me, and continually rewinding the pool scene to see those boobies! WoohooWoohoo
Falcon wrote:
Are you sure you aren't talking about Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
Oh no this is accurate! Still have this on VHS and just watched it.

We got ourselves a SUPERCROSSER!!!!
5/7/2019 3:28pm
braaap707 wrote:
To do it correctly they would need replica racer bikes for the pros instead of stockers with stick on numbers, cameo appearances by a few top...
To do it correctly they would need replica racer bikes for the pros instead of stockers with stick on numbers, cameo appearances by a few top pros /industry ppl and most of all, a movie centering around racing and practicing. Maybe story of a stuggling young racer comming off doing good at lorrettas then getting hurt turning pro and fights his way to the top after a serious injury would be more appealing and realistic. Something alot of us could connect with more. Not 1 hour 25 minutes of heart tugging "save the farm" drama then 5 minutes of racing. I'm sure what us racers want in a mx movie vs what general population wants is probably different. That being said i do hope it does good at box office and mx gains some new fans or even better gets someone to throw a leg over a bike.
Like Days of Thunder but about motocross. ?

Post a reply to: Bennett’s War-mx movie trailer

The Latest