Bennett’s War-mx movie trailer

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2019 4:47 AM

|

5/1/2019 5:00 AM

Looks a little better than SX the movie.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

5/1/2019 5:48 AM

I basically just watched the movie with that trailer. He going to lose the race and the farm? Nope.

|

5/1/2019 5:53 AM

My sons are gonna love this!

|

5/1/2019 6:09 AM

Racer111 wrote:

Better than Supercross the movie, a step below Motocrossed

|

5/1/2019 6:31 AM

Racer111 wrote:

rhargrave431 wrote:

Better than Supercross the movie, a step below Motocrossed

although Motocrossed was a disney made for TV movie it is still one of the most accurate motocross movies to be released.

|

5/1/2019 6:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2019 9:00 AM

Someone will still complain about there being no flaggers at Glen Helen

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

5/1/2019 7:00 AM

Photo
|

5/1/2019 7:12 AM

You usually lose the farm trying to make it in motocross...not save it.

|

5/1/2019 7:43 AM

motoxxx599 wrote: Photo

So good

|

5/1/2019 8:00 AM

Felt like I was watching MX VS. ATV through half the movie trailer, also I find it interesting how he somehow has a deal with RedBull KTM.

|

5/1/2019 8:19 AM

trevor779 wrote:

Felt like I was watching MX VS. ATV through half the movie trailer, also I find it interesting how he somehow has a deal with ...more

Not sure but maybe he bought a factory edition. ?

|

5/1/2019 8:27 AM

Whys he taking Moto training from the dog whisperer?

|

5/1/2019 8:27 AM

The most unrealistic part of the movie is thinking the prize money would be enough to pay a mortgage.

|

5/1/2019 8:39 AM

Rick Melon just took his shirt off!

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

5/1/2019 8:43 AM

I vividly remember two things about this movie - continually renting the VHS as much as my mom would let me, and continually rewinding the pool scene to see those boobies! w00t w00t

|

5/1/2019 9:09 AM

Someone should have let this man know you ain't gonna make money racing dirt bikes laughing

|

5/1/2019 9:24 AM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

I vividly remember two things about this movie - continually renting the VHS as much as my mom would let me, and continually ...more

Are you sure you aren't talking about Fast Times at Ridgemont High?

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

5/1/2019 9:24 AM

Wow, not a single shot of a Concept2 rower or ultra-highlight jumpsuits on a road bike?

Completely ruins the realism.

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

5/1/2019 9:33 AM

109 wrote:

Whys he taking Moto training from the dog whisperer?

Haha...that's what I was thinking!! haha

|

5/1/2019 9:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2019 9:39 AM

Stoked to have a motocross movie.

Not so stoked to have a motocross movie with both "we're going to lose the farm" and "I'd rather risk it then die a little every day" in it.

|

5/1/2019 9:55 AM

akillerwombat wrote:

Stoked to have a motocross movie.

Not so stoked to have a motocross movie with both "we're going to lose the farm" and "I'd ...more

No kidding. Who writes this stuff. Ex military, may never walk again, losing family farm, gonna race to win it all. If only he could turn the misfit loser mechanic girl into a prom queen we would have it all. Just a realistic, simple story shot in the Motocross world would be enough. Oh well, nice to see MX in the theaters, just wish we could get a story that could do it justice.

|

Business link - www.bc-inspect.com

5/1/2019 10:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2019 10:10 AM

To do it correctly they would need replica racer bikes for the pros instead of stockers with stick on numbers, cameo appearances by a few top pros /industry ppl and most of all, a movie centering around racing and practicing. Maybe story of a stuggling young racer comming off doing good at lorrettas then getting hurt turning pro and fights his way to the top after a serious injury would be more appealing and realistic. Something alot of us could connect with more. Not 1 hour 25 minutes of heart tugging "save the farm" drama then 5 minutes of racing. I'm sure what us racers want in a mx movie vs what general population wants is probably different. That being said i do hope it does good at box office and mx gains some new fans or even better gets someone to throw a leg over a bike.

|

5/1/2019 10:23 AM

Still my favorite...

Photo

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

5/1/2019 4:46 PM

FeetUp wrote:

Still my favorite...

Photo

|

5/1/2019 5:26 PM

Fortunately for the movie producer,the target audience isn't 50 yo industry experts.
It's just a movie, relax.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

5/1/2019 5:34 PM

Winners take all will never be outdone lol

|

5/2/2019 3:36 AM

friend of mine at work has been telling me to watch this movie forever now. its hard to find, but he managed to find a copy on amazon. funny enough you can get the dvd for like $15 or you can get one of those 4 movie packs that includes this for like $5.

|

5/2/2019 3:49 AM

I'm going to vote for AXL and the Crf robo dog.

Photo
|

5/2/2019 4:19 AM

braaap707 wrote:

To do it correctly they would need replica racer bikes for the pros instead of stockers with stick on numbers, cameo ...more

One of the best stories to fit this is Chiz, I'm pretty sure he got hurt right after A class in LL and struggled on satellite and privateer teams for the first couple years of his pro career. I perfectly understand the "appeal to real moto racers" part but there are certainly a lot more people that love a good heart wrenching drama vs moto fans like us.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.