Bell Sizing

Skerby
Edited Date/Time 8/6/2013 5:13am
Alright, wondering if anyone has any idea how the moto-9's shell sizes are broken down.
Basically BTO has a discount on a color way that I want but they don't have any XLs in stock. I currently wear an XL and the fit is perfect. They have Ls and XXLs and I'm wondering if either of those share the same shell as the XL. Would be cool If I could order one of those and just swap padding.
|
wydopen
8/6/2013 4:56am
pretty sure the L shares a shell size with a M

I would assume the XL and XXL share the same shell...
jreeves884
8/6/2013 5:13am
Skerby wrote:
Alright, wondering if anyone has any idea how the moto-9's shell sizes are broken down. Basically BTO has a discount on a color way that I...
Alright, wondering if anyone has any idea how the moto-9's shell sizes are broken down.
Basically BTO has a discount on a color way that I want but they don't have any XLs in stock. I currently wear an XL and the fit is perfect. They have Ls and XXLs and I'm wondering if either of those share the same shell as the XL. Would be cool If I could order one of those and just swap padding.
Hey Skerby! Yeah the Medium and Large are the same XL and XXL are the same. If you get a XXL you can order a XL liner from bellpowersports.com and also pull out you current cheek pads to see if you need to get different size pads for the XXL.

Let me know if I can help out any other way!

Post a reply to: Bell Sizing

The Latest