Believe the hype part two

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2018 8:06 AM

Photo

Congrats to the Alessi family
|

7/2/2018 8:29 AM

Congratulations!!! Beautiful baby!

|

7/2/2018 8:39 AM

Did Tony have another one?

|

7/2/2018 8:40 AM

Gotta love it. Cute kid! Congratulations, Mike. cool

|

7/2/2018 8:40 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Did Tony have another one?

Tony is cut off.

|

7/2/2018 8:50 AM

Good lookin little one there, two fingers on the brake though... wink

|

7/2/2018 10:24 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Did Tony have another one?

Mike's wife.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/2/2018 12:24 PM

Congratulations! Happy, healthy, and beautiful.....
You cannot ask for anything more. So blessed

|

7/2/2018 12:32 PM

Congrats to Mike and his family. I know Mike has done some questionable things in the past but I've always been a fan. Just a good dude....

|

7/2/2018 1:12 PM

Trudare69 wrote:

Congrats to Mike and his family. I know Mike has done some questionable things in the past but I've always been a fan. Just a good dude....

Yup I remember one year at Hangtown probably 08 or so and Mike had come back from practice on a super hot day to the pits. He dropped his bike off in the pits and geaded to his rv and as he was about to step in my boy who was 6 at the time screamed out his name and asked for an autograph. I kinda cringed knowing the last thing he wanted to do in that heat was sign an autograph for another kid and expected him to ignore/ brush it off and head inside. What does he do he comes over signs my sons hat, t shirt and program.....to top it off her gave my son his gloves and bs'd for a few minutes. Needless to say he made two lifelong fans that day. Needless to say that week I had to order yellow suzuki plastics with 800 on them for his crf50!?

Congratulations Mike and family.

|

7/2/2018 1:17 PM

Mike is a great guy and core motocrosser. Unfortunately you cant pick your family and he's caught hell for that truth in many ways.

Congrats to the Alessi family.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

7/2/2018 1:28 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

Mike is a great guy and core motocrosser. Unfortunately you cant pick your family and he's caught hell for that truth in many ways.

Congrats to the Alessi family.

So true. He seems like a cool dude.

|

7/2/2018 1:33 PM

JAFO92 wrote:

Mike is a great guy and core motocrosser. Unfortunately you cant pick your family and he's caught hell for that truth in many ways.

Congrats to the Alessi family.

Couldn't agree more. Even Tony seems like a great guy, a little intense but 100% supportive of his sons which you can't fault him for at all. I really think people need to watch the Alessi segment on TGO 11 if they haven't.

|

7/2/2018 3:01 PM

Atta boy Mikey! Good job.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

7/2/2018 4:59 PM

Congrats Mike!

I always knew he as a badass on a dirt bike, but I was only a casual fan until he came on here and did his Q&A a couple of years ago. That kid is about as genuine as they come, and he made a fan out of me.

|

7/2/2018 5:02 PM

Nice!!! That's awesome.

|

7/2/2018 6:15 PM

Congrats from your Illinois family. We love you guys!

|

7/2/2018 6:18 PM

Congrats Mike! The 800 has been my favorite racer for over 10 years now.

|

7/2/2018 6:19 PM

Trudare69 wrote:

Congrats to Mike and his family. I know Mike has done some questionable things in the past but I've always been a fan. Just a good dude....

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Yup I remember one year at Hangtown probably 08 or so and Mike had come back from practice on a super hot day to the pits. He dropped his bike off in the pits and geaded to his rv and as he was about to step in my boy who was 6 at the time screamed out his name and asked for an autograph. I kinda cringed knowing the last thing he wanted to do in that heat was sign an autograph for another kid and expected him to ignore/ brush it off and head inside. What does he do he comes over signs my sons hat, t shirt and program.....to top it off her gave my son his gloves and bs'd for a few minutes. Needless to say he made two lifelong fans that day. Needless to say that week I had to order yellow suzuki plastics with 800 on them for his crf50!?

Congratulations Mike and family.

X3 here. At the 2010 MXdN when Youthstream dryphucked 1000 or so VIP ticket holders out of their meet and greet autograph session with Team USA, Alessi and Cairoli hung out instead and signed autographs for any and all who were there. Two total class acts. Jafo speaks the truth as well.

Congrats to the Alessi’s

|