Beautiful...

Silas444
4/21/2021 6:11am
Zycki11 wrote:
Oh man, showing the age! Haha. Yep 70’s yellow, 80’s white/red, 90’s purplish blue and white, late 90’s/2000’s blue and white.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the YZs actually started out in silver/red, and in the 70s, the factory bikes were BOTH white/red and yellow/black. The euros ran white/red, the Americans ran yellow/black.

I will never forget the day my very spoiled, but very slow, next door neighbor got a silver/red YZ80. They had just been released and his dad bought him one. It was sitting in his garage, and as I walked up to it, I got this almost overwhelming desire to maybe try to steal it. I'd seen brand new Mini-Enduros and XR75s - and they were cool - but that thing was on a different level. That feeling I got back then is just how I feel about this new CRF Honda. It's not just beautiful, it's steal-worthy.
Zycki11
4/21/2021 6:37am
Silas444 wrote:
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the YZs actually started out in silver/red, and in the 70s, the factory bikes were BOTH...
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the YZs actually started out in silver/red, and in the 70s, the factory bikes were BOTH white/red and yellow/black. The euros ran white/red, the Americans ran yellow/black.

I will never forget the day my very spoiled, but very slow, next door neighbor got a silver/red YZ80. They had just been released and his dad bought him one. It was sitting in his garage, and as I walked up to it, I got this almost overwhelming desire to maybe try to steal it. I'd seen brand new Mini-Enduros and XR75s - and they were cool - but that thing was on a different level. That feeling I got back then is just how I feel about this new CRF Honda. It's not just beautiful, it's steal-worthy.

Haha love it
deluxeman
4/21/2021 8:02am
There should be a contest on how many differences can you find between the TG 243 and the KR94 bikes.

Winner can nuke any thread they choose for a day

How about it Mod's ?
ShawdowGlen
4/21/2021 9:07am
GrapeApe wrote:
Better: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/04/21/488808/s1200_unnamed.jpg[/img]
Better:

A BNG year.

The Shop

ShawdowGlen
4/21/2021 9:22am
Silas444 wrote:
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the YZs actually started out in silver/red, and in the 70s, the factory bikes were BOTH...

I had all but forgot that....

The YZed-80-A

I had a YZ-80-D. Bought it with my own money from working around the neighborhood. Motor was broken...worked more to earn the $$$ for parts to fix it. My dad rebuilt the motor, showing me how to work on things myself.

Post a reply to: Beautiful...

The Latest