Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2018 10:16 AM

The guy is a MANimal!

|

6/30/2018 10:23 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

The guy is a MANimal!

Lets what until the races, I think Toni will have the better off him only down to the fact that Herlings is hurting and hasn't ridden a bike in 3 weeks.

|

6/30/2018 10:51 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

The guy is a MANimal!

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Lets what until the races, I think Toni will have the better off him only down to the fact that Herlings is hurting and hasn't ...more

The fact that he showed up and rode today is all I need to see from the guy! SIC

|

6/30/2018 11:01 AM

Its beast mode for sure.

|

6/30/2018 12:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2018 12:46 PM

7 second lead at the end of the qualifier over TC222.....with a broken collarbone?

Just imagine you are Cairoli or DeSalle or Gaiser, training your ass off all week, feeling good about your speed, and a guy comes off the couch with broken bones and just whips your ass...

|

7/1/2018 4:05 AM

Photo
Beast mode,no doubt.smile
|

7/1/2018 4:13 AM

Ac222 showing everyone on the podium and the interview after that he is really hurt aswell... lol

|

7/1/2018 4:19 AM

Sideways wrote:

Ac222 showing everyone on the podium and the interview after that he is really hurt aswell... lol

grin
|

7/1/2018 4:27 AM

Sideways wrote:

laughing laughing
|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

7/1/2018 4:31 AM

How tall is Herlings?Dude looks like a giant smile

|

7/1/2018 5:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2018 5:23 AM

Idp57 wrote:

For a Dutchmen he’s actually rather average 183cm

|

7/1/2018 5:08 AM

Idp57 wrote:

183cm/75kgr.

|

7/1/2018 5:11 AM

Sideways wrote:

Wow so funny you dumbfuck kid

|

7/1/2018 5:35 AM

Sideways wrote:

RichardLoots wrote: laughing laughing
RG95 wrote:

You mad bro?

|

7/1/2018 5:42 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

The guy is a MANimal!

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Lets what until the races, I think Toni will have the better off him only down to the fact that Herlings is hurting and hasn't ...more

How did he do in the race?

|

7/1/2018 5:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2018 5:45 AM

RichardLoots wrote: laughing laughing
RG95 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

You mad bro?

Why would someone laugh on others pain, that's inhuman, that's sad. Oh wait, Herlings fanboy spotted, all good then laughing

|

7/1/2018 6:05 AM

RG95 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

You mad bro?

RG95 wrote:

Why would someone laugh on others pain, that's inhuman, that's sad. Oh wait, Herlings fanboy spotted, all good then laughing

Its just typical Cairoli.. He has done this several times this year. He might be hurting a bit but he REALLY wants to show it as an excuse. He even strapped his goggles around his arm in the interview so no one could miss that his thumb is hurting.

|

7/1/2018 6:05 AM

RG95 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

You mad bro?

RG95 wrote:

Soo, you are or you aren't mad?

|

7/1/2018 6:09 AM

RG95 wrote:

dude , serious ?? youre comment makes it a lot funnier laughing laughing

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

7/1/2018 6:12 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

The guy is a MANimal!

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

Surprised me to be honest, even more surprised to see Cairoli on the ground too.

|

7/1/2018 6:21 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Surprised me to be honest, even more surprised to see Cairoli on the ground too.

Cairoli made many mistakes. Fell off the bike twice and had another couple of scary moments. During the podium event he was almost crying, looked like he was giving labor or something. (My wife did that too twice, but she was keeping it real at least.)

|

7/1/2018 6:25 AM

agn5009 wrote:

You mad bro?

RG95 wrote:

Sideways wrote:

Its just typical Cairoli.. He has done this several times this year. He might be hurting a bit but he REALLY wants to show it ...more

Photo

Epic first aid skills grin
|

7/1/2018 6:34 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

The guy is a MANimal!

Photo

|

7/1/2018 6:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2018 7:20 AM

agn5009 wrote:

You mad bro?

RG95 wrote:

Sideways wrote:

Its just typical Cairoli.. He has done this several times this year. He might be hurting a bit but he REALLY wants to show it ...more

So basically you think Herlings is a gawd cause he won with a broken shoulder or something, the truth boys is that he has no pain at all or he would not have won today, simple. Thought it was Cairoli? Nope it's Herlings making things bigger here. Again, call him a manimal, a god or whatever you like but if he was really that hurt there was no chance he could win it.
Hello he's a human, the only inhuman people here are them laughing at Cairoli's pain, I really hope you feel the same pain someday, you will not laugh then, I will tho cheers

Forgot to say this topic only proves that Herlings fanbase is as cancer as his attitude, lol

@agn5009 looks like knowing whether if I'm mad or not is so important for you w00t

|

7/1/2018 7:25 AM

RG95 wrote:

So basically you think Herlings is a gawd cause he won with a broken shoulder or something, the truth boys is that he has no ...more

He'd probably put Tony a lap down had he he not been in pain grin

|

7/1/2018 7:43 AM

RG95 wrote:

Sideways wrote:

RG95 wrote:

So basically you think Herlings is a gawd cause he won with a broken shoulder or something, the truth boys is that he has no ...more

You seem really mad.

|

7/1/2018 7:51 AM

Idp57 wrote:

WCRider wrote:

183cm/75kgr.

I’m 183cm but not 75kg ?

|

7/1/2018 8:00 AM

RG95 wrote:

Im a huge Cairoli fan and have been for many many years. Im also a fan of Herlings skills but he has a long way before he becomes a living legend like tony. That does not mean that i can have an opinion about him.

And my opinion is that Cairoli has a hard time coping getting beat by Herlings every race. Today, it was very obvious that he wanted to show everyone why he lost, he hurt his thumb.

|

7/1/2018 8:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2018 8:26 AM

RG95 wrote:

wow ..eat some pasta dude laughing laughing

you know what , i think Herlings didnt break his collarbone and bruised his ribs ...
he pretended like he did just to mess with Tony ... yeah , you are right .. unreal and so unfair to do
Cairoli is a bad looser , youre next in line ...

|

7/1/2018 9:09 AM

Sideways wrote:

Hurt..feelings :D

|