Bas Vaessen to Hitachi KTM

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2019 3:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2019 3:17 AM

The word is out. Hope he can finally make it happen. Interesting to see him move to America for winter training (I know he's been doing that for a few years now) especially since there has been a lot of discussion about the tracks not being rough enough over there for proper outdoor training.

|

1/2/2019 5:11 AM

Talent for years, but we haven't seen very much of him (comparable with Pootjes).
Hitachi KTM looks a solid team for years now, so could be a good match.

The choice for USA in the winter is mostly because of the weather like he stated, basic fitness and training hours.
I think the final touch should be done in Europe: power, speed, stamina on rough tracks in cold/bad weather.

|

1/2/2019 9:53 AM

MitchMX wrote:

Talent for years, but we haven't seen very much of him (comparable with Pootjes).
Hitachi KTM looks a solid team for years now, so could be a good match.

The choice for USA in the winter is mostly because of the weather like he stated, basic fitness and training hours.
I think the final touch should be done in Europe: power, speed, stamina on rough tracks in cold/bad weather.

Didn't his parents have a ranch there?

|

1/2/2019 5:35 PM

I've noticed hes been back here and I see the ktm in his truck almost every day, guy is flying.

|

1/2/2019 11:09 PM

alex69 wrote:

I'm not sure, could be true.
All I know his parents don't lack money at all tongue

|

1/2/2019 11:45 PM

Photo
|

1/2/2019 11:46 PM

I remember a couple years ago at this trainingcamp, he had a massive truck and pit and not only did he had a couple of bikes under there, he also had a jetski. It was at that point I realised I was never ever going to make it. grin

Hope he does well.

|

1/3/2019 9:13 AM

GuyB wrote: Photo

I already spotted him in the Marchbanks vid tongue That Airoh helmet stands out. Seen him ride with it here in the Netherlands. Together with that Shift gearset it was 1+1=2. laughing

|

1/3/2019 9:40 AM

Decent rider , but needs to step it up.. he has to be ready to go in 2020 when all the names have to move up.

As has been said, not short of $$

|

1/3/2019 1:19 PM

With money you always find a spot somewhere

|

1/12/2019 9:46 AM

alex69 wrote:

Im sure now they have a compound in the USA, KS22 is visiting them at the moment.

|

1/12/2019 10:30 AM

yep Daddy Vaessen is not lacking the $$$ he could setup a whole team in the states and dont even notice it in his bank account

|