Bars or bar kit for CRF110 (adult or kid rider)

Edited Date/Time 5/22/2020 4:56am
Is there a bar or bar kit that can work for an adult but still decent for the kids?

I dont want to set them up for a high rise kit that doesnt feel right. If I HAD TO, i could ride w stock bars, but wondering if there is some in between setup that can work for both?

Otherwise, whats the best bar kit for adult only? Might wind up w 2 of these bikes if needed...
|
Mx286
5/19/2020 4:51pm
I went with the Renthal playbike bend. Got it at faster minis. Its a little taller and wider than the stock bars. Much more comfortable and I think it would work for the kids too.

bpaderta
5/19/2020 6:09pm
The Odi Oneten bars are a pretty good fit
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
5/19/2020 6:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/19/2020 6:30pm
I think you have 3 options. I might be wrong on this but there are the xr 50 type ape hanger bars (pro tpaer makes these, renthal may too), I dont believe the mini bars listed above are quite as tall as the "ape hanger" bars. The last option is just regular 7/8" bars for a 50/65/110.

I personally run Renthal 784 bend bars. Which arent as tall but I had 2" risers I ran with them. Came down to my prefernce on looks and a a little more money.

Go to renthal and compare the bars they have vs oem specs. Pro taper may have something like this too on their website.
5/19/2020 7:51pm
Mx286 wrote:
I went with the Renthal playbike bend. Got it at faster minis. Its a little taller and wider than the stock bars. Much more comfortable and...
I went with the Renthal playbike bend. Got it at faster minis. Its a little taller and wider than the stock bars. Much more comfortable and I think it would work for the kids too.

Did these bars require any cables changes or anytying or mount right up?

The Shop

5/19/2020 7:52pm
mx 219 wrote:
I think you have 3 options. I might be wrong on this but there are the xr 50 type ape hanger bars (pro tpaer makes these...
I think you have 3 options. I might be wrong on this but there are the xr 50 type ape hanger bars (pro tpaer makes these, renthal may too), I dont believe the mini bars listed above are quite as tall as the "ape hanger" bars. The last option is just regular 7/8" bars for a 50/65/110.

I personally run Renthal 784 bend bars. Which arent as tall but I had 2" risers I ran with them. Came down to my prefernce on looks and a a little more money.

Go to renthal and compare the bars they have vs oem specs. Pro taper may have something like this too on their website.
That sounds good, run a decent bar w a riser. Ill look into what risers are out there. Did you run stock cables w that setup?
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
5/20/2020 3:44am Edited Date/Time 5/20/2020 5:13am
mx 219 wrote:
I think you have 3 options. I might be wrong on this but there are the xr 50 type ape hanger bars (pro tpaer makes these...

That sounds good, run a decent bar w a riser. Ill look into what risers are out there. Did you run stock cables w that setup?
Yes stock cables. I believe you can run stock on my setup, or the pitbike bars, xr 50 bars is questionable but I think they can work with stock cables also.

Ran across both of these links and they share the information you will want.

Look at the 3rd image

https://www.faster-minis.com/products/renthal-handlebars?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwovuvLHC6QIVBo_ICh2H5wU5EAQYASABEgJoUfD_BwE

All Renthal Mini bars (50/65/110 and even 85's)
https://www.renthal.com/moto/mini-mx-7-8-quot

Mx286
5/22/2020 4:56am
Mx286 wrote:
I went with the Renthal playbike bend. Got it at faster minis. Its a little taller and wider than the stock bars. Much more comfortable and...

Did these bars require any cables changes or anytying or mount right up?
I’m using the stock cables. If you zoom in on the pic you’ll see where I rotated the throttle housing under the brake. Did that so the cable would stay free when turning left.

Post a reply to: Bars or bar kit for CRF110 (adult or kid rider)

The Latest