Barcias best and worst memory of season?

AmandaWoods
Edited Date/Time 4/16/2012 12:02pm
You can tell the incident that happened a few weekends ago is still fresh in his head.

Looking fwd to seeing him on a 450 next yr.

|
mark_swart
4/16/2012 8:27am
She said "Just won two races in a row" ?? Actually he just lost two races in a row (2nd and 4th). But he did win two championships in a row.
Somewhere between the meltdown and the ultra-conservative and blah interviews, I'll bet there is a guy with some interesting stuff to say. He obviously has a lot of heart, I wish a bit more of it could come out (in a good way).
AmandaWoods
4/16/2012 8:34am
mark_swart wrote:
She said "Just won two races in a row" ?? Actually he just lost two races in a row (2nd and 4th). But he did win...
She said "Just won two races in a row" ?? Actually he just lost two races in a row (2nd and 4th). But he did win two championships in a row.
Somewhere between the meltdown and the ultra-conservative and blah interviews, I'll bet there is a guy with some interesting stuff to say. He obviously has a lot of heart, I wish a bit more of it could come out (in a good way).
Mark, glad you caught that. I hit myself when the cam turned off. I was thinking Championships and races came out.
Shouldn't have beer before interviewing. New Orleans is to much fun. Wink

I agree, I wish he expanded on his season, its hard to get them to talk about anything deep after a race. Its usually their typical podium speech. But you can tell he has a lot of heart like you said.
JLong
4/16/2012 8:39am
I look forward to the color he'll bring to the 450 class. As fans we're in for some great talent and new personalities moving up.
mark_swart
4/16/2012 8:40am
Mark, glad you caught that. I hit myself when the cam turned off. I was thinking Championships and races came out. Shouldn't have beer before interviewing...
Mark, glad you caught that. I hit myself when the cam turned off. I was thinking Championships and races came out.
Shouldn't have beer before interviewing. New Orleans is to much fun. Wink

I agree, I wish he expanded on his season, its hard to get them to talk about anything deep after a race. Its usually their typical podium speech. But you can tell he has a lot of heart like you said.
LOL, can't fault ya for having beer in New Orleans!

The Shop

Awhit167
4/16/2012 8:41am
i think barcia is going to be up with the top guys on the 450, he surprised the hell out of me when he raced his first outdoors on a 450 and grabbed the holeshot. next sx season is going to be crazy!

Post a reply to: Barcias best and worst memory of season?

The Latest