Barcia was phenomenal yesterday

Pakoyz250f
Fantasy
1222nd
9/3/2020 8:09am
Momus wrote:
Lol.

I've been racing MX for 48 years, bro.

Fair enough haha so that's why the grumpiness. So I won't ask if you are the one of your profile picture, because it could be really you.

motomike137
9/3/2020 8:52am
dboivin wrote:
if you go thru history and look at these amazing rides....they are always in years where his contract is up. yes he may have had a...
if you go thru history and look at these amazing rides....they are always in years where his contract is up. yes he may have had a ride lined up for next year when he made this blistering attack to the front lately.... he prepared for this season more than last. if you think differently, you're naive. he knows what its like to go without a ride and wanted to make sure not to make that mistake again.

last weekends ride was pretty god damn good....doesn't change the history of his past performances tho. he finally didn't try to park 10th place as he passed him for once and literally raced forward without playing games. thats always been his kryptonite.

saturdays ride reminded me of the euro yamaha rider a few years back that won title. (sorry forgot name).

p.s. i was seriously impressed with that moto saturday. he was on it...and it showed in his body language...having fun.
Dan I beg to differ about the contract year thing. 2015 wasn't a contract year if I remember correctly and that's the summer he went on the roll starting at Budds, also winning Redddddddddddddddddd Budddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!! and then getting on the podium at 4 of the final 5 races.
peltier626
9/3/2020 8:53am
peltier626 wrote:
My son instantly became a Bam Bam fan after that one whip. He made me rewind it a couple times to rewatch.
Momus wrote:
Did you point out that in the next corner he stalled the bike and almost lost his position?
No, he's 6 years old. I'm all about the fun and excitement at this point. I teach him the basics and let him have fun.
9/3/2020 9:54am
peltier626 wrote:
My son instantly became a Bam Bam fan after that one whip. He made me rewind it a couple times to rewatch.
Momus wrote:
Did you point out that in the next corner he stalled the bike and almost lost his position?
peltier626 wrote:
No, he's 6 years old. I'm all about the fun and excitement at this point. I teach him the basics and let him have fun.
Wrong!

This is how you do it: "Santa Claus is a fake and Barcia is up for a contract."

The Shop

gt80rider
9/3/2020 10:27am
If Barcia only does good in contract years please explain 2017?

He does good when he’s comfy. And he is comfy
17?? Did he end up top ten in either series??? If I remember right, he didn't end up top ten in either... So... Not sure what your point is here??
Johnny Ringo
9/3/2020 2:11pm
If Barcia only does good in contract years please explain 2017?

He does good when he’s comfy. And he is comfy
gt80rider wrote:
17?? Did he end up top ten in either series??? If I remember right, he didn't end up top ten in either... So... Not sure what...
17?? Did he end up top ten in either series??? If I remember right, he didn't end up top ten in either... So... Not sure what your point is here??
The point is, everyone says Barcia only rides good in contract years. Well, he was in a contract year in 2017 and rode like ass. Contract years have little to do with his success vs comfort on the bike
RalphS
9/3/2020 3:00pm
CPR wrote:
Didn’t Musquin pull the fastest lap of the race on the last lap of moto 2 at Loretta’s just a week and a half ago ?
RalphS wrote:
Can't recall and didn't check but it could very well be the case. It still was a mudder and track was drying, counts tho.
CPR wrote:
I checked since and yes his last lap was the fastest of the race, two seconds faster!
Damn what a beast, thanks for pointing it out!

Post a reply to: Barcia was phenomenal yesterday

The Latest