Barcia vs. Sorby

Tbteam
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:53am
Who wins in the "King Prick" department?

My thoughts: They pretty much pass with a similar style, but Barcia does it to get to the front of a heat or main, while Sorby did it in practice with the three digit guys that have no chance of making the main while looking over his shoulder to see how badly he wadded up some unsuspecting local "pro".

In summary, I give the nod as "King Prick" to Sorby because he never had the chance to knock down riders on his way to a great finish. Only the guys that he could actually catch up to. You know... backmarkers, lappers... guys that are way faster that me, but I digress.

As a bonus, Sorby probably smelled worse too. Yeah, it's Sorby all the way as far as I'm concerned.
|
jndmx
4/1/2010 12:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2010 12:24pm
Wow.....stupidity and xenophobia all in one post.
Matt Wozney
4/1/2010 12:37pm
People who call other people "pricks" usually end up being labeled the same thing.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
4/1/2010 12:42pm
Tbteam wrote:
Who wins in the "King Prick" department? My thoughts: They pretty much pass with a similar style, but Barcia does it to get to the front...
Who wins in the "King Prick" department?

My thoughts: They pretty much pass with a similar style, but Barcia does it to get to the front of a heat or main, while Sorby did it in practice with the three digit guys that have no chance of making the main while looking over his shoulder to see how badly he wadded up some unsuspecting local "pro".

In summary, I give the nod as "King Prick" to Sorby because he never had the chance to knock down riders on his way to a great finish. Only the guys that he could actually catch up to. You know... backmarkers, lappers... guys that are way faster that me, but I digress.

As a bonus, Sorby probably smelled worse too. Yeah, it's Sorby all the way as far as I'm concerned.
Sorby did take Preston out for the lead back on 125s.
FIREfish148
4/1/2010 1:37pm
Didnt Stewart get labled a "prick" for the way he rode when he first came on the scene?
Barcia rode pretty clean for the most part in the outdoors and got a little overshadowed it seemed. When theres that much competition on a little track you have to ride like that. JMO.

The Shop

MattyVicious
Fantasy
398th
4/1/2010 8:39pm
Barcia is good though. Sorby took people out because that was the only way he could pass. Huge difference.
ShookOne
4/1/2010 8:46pm
barcia obviously. the dumbass drama queen cant ride without hitting every rider/tuffblock/woman/child on the track and then throwing his elbows down while looking straight up at the finish line cuz "omg look at meeee i tried soooo hard!1"
4/1/2010 8:56pm
ShookOne wrote:
barcia obviously. the dumbass drama queen cant ride without hitting every rider/tuffblock/woman/child on the track and then throwing his elbows down while looking straight up at...
barcia obviously. the dumbass drama queen cant ride without hitting every rider/tuffblock/woman/child on the track and then throwing his elbows down while looking straight up at the finish line cuz "omg look at meeee i tried soooo hard!1"
lolLaughing
XBUTCHX
4/1/2010 9:51pm
ShookOne wrote:
barcia obviously. the dumbass drama queen cant ride without hitting every rider/tuffblock/woman/child on the track and then throwing his elbows down while looking straight up at...
then throwing his elbows down while looking straight up at the finish line cuz "omg look at meeee i tried soooo hard!1"

That is some funny shit right there!Laughing
ericsorby
4/1/2010 10:42pm
Barcia is the man..

always nice to watch him come from the pack to the front..

ES
mx836
4/1/2010 11:33pm
You guys that say Sorby didn't battle for the lead ever should have watched more races.
crf250pilot
4/2/2010 2:26am
not even close, Sorby wins hands down. I don't think anyone will ever catch Sorby in the take out, block category.
Kasims
Fantasy
3949th
4/2/2010 6:19am
Barcia goes for another title, called ''only rider ever who gets 1 000 000 over revs trough racing career''... He must be riding with ear plugs or something... Laughing
Faceaz
4/2/2010 6:30am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:50pm
Sorby Wins..

Bacia is a bit reckless & riding more on edge. More going where an out of control bike takes him. I think his style is awesome - just pushes real hard, the funnest up an coming rider to watch since Bubba IMO.

Sorby's sorry ass usually moved backwards through the field. His technique was to take out riders coming through the field to try & keep his position. He needed to start @ the front, then take out any challengers to have any chance @ a win.
jeffro756
4/2/2010 6:46am
ericsorby wrote:
Barcia is the man..

ES
Way to go sorby! Posting in a thread about yourself, and picking the other guy...love it.
Mx4life320
Fantasy
2781st
4/2/2010 7:14am
Didnt Stewart get labled a "prick" for the way he rode when he first came on the scene? Barcia rode pretty clean for the most part...
Didnt Stewart get labled a "prick" for the way he rode when he first came on the scene?
Barcia rode pretty clean for the most part in the outdoors and got a little overshadowed it seemed. When theres that much competition on a little track you have to ride like that. JMO.
ITS SUPERCROSS... You have to pass like that. And lets not forget this is motorcycle racing... Its a contact sport.. I keep hearing people complain about a block pass. You got to do what you got to do.
Tbteam
4/2/2010 7:29am
This was kind of a "tongue in cheek" post. It had more to do with all the chatter about Barcia's riding than anything else. I just enjoy a little mano y mano drama periodically Smile
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
4/2/2010 7:58am
Nothing wrong with how Barcia rides or gets past people. Reminds me a little of RJ.
ericsorby
4/2/2010 8:46am
las vegas shootout i came from 10 place to first until my bike stop. and i didnt take anyone out.. mx i usualy came from mid pack to the front.. but yea i did make some dirty move and stupid move but sometime i feel the fan sleeping in the stadium so it was just to wake up call for you guys lol

Ryno was pretty good doing take out.. i remember racing him for 35 mn at hangtown and everytime i got the lead i was scared going to the next corner,
BARCIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is the east cote man..
Flatliner
4/2/2010 8:53am
ericsorby wrote:
las vegas shootout i came from 10 place to first until my bike stop. and i didnt take anyone out.. mx i usualy came from mid...
las vegas shootout i came from 10 place to first until my bike stop. and i didnt take anyone out.. mx i usualy came from mid pack to the front.. but yea i did make some dirty move and stupid move but sometime i feel the fan sleeping in the stadium so it was just to wake up call for you guys lol

Ryno was pretty good doing take out.. i remember racing him for 35 mn at hangtown and everytime i got the lead i was scared going to the next corner,
Was always a fan of your style, and I still say you had the speed to win.
hammertime
4/2/2010 9:59am
barcia is the best thing since bradshaw!! the dude is wfo and i love it!
Farva
4/2/2010 11:13am
ShookOne wrote:
So did Barcia beat your kid or you?
alphado
4/3/2010 2:06pm
Sorby is one of my all time favorite riders.

DrSweden
4/3/2010 2:07pm
ericsorby wrote:
Barcia is the man..

ES
Ha, instant classic. Cool of you to join. I hope you stick around.
oldx
4/3/2010 4:04pm
ericsorby wrote:
las vegas shootout i came from 10 place to first until my bike stop. and i didnt take anyone out.. mx i usualy came from mid...

Hell Ryno scares the hell out of me just standing beside him.
ericsorby
4/3/2010 4:57pm
thanks for the pics. if you guys got more just post it..

Frenchie'/sorballs/zooby/Raymond lol
4/3/2010 5:04pm
Kasims wrote:
Barcia goes for another title, called ''only rider ever who gets 1 000 000 over revs trough racing career''... He must be riding with ear plugs...
Barcia goes for another title, called ''only rider ever who gets 1 000 000 over revs trough racing career''... He must be riding with ear plugs or something... Laughing
lol hands down winner there even beats out the goon riders!!!
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
4/3/2010 5:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:52pm
Barcia isn't a pimple on Eric's ass when it comes to dirty riding/racing take outs. Smile

Justin is just an anxious & aggressive rookie and as his career progresses I think we will see him settle down.

Post a reply to: Barcia vs. Sorby

The Latest