Barcia,s Pass on Peick

Sideways
6/26/2018 5:04am
that pass was insane! When i saw it it reminded me of Herlings pass on ac222 2nd moto at matterly.

Donovan759
6/26/2018 5:42am
Talk about commitment. Dang that yami hooked up well.
IWreckALot
6/26/2018 5:58am
Motoxdoc wrote:
Weege put it perfectly, "A power move to the inside!" Check out the facefull Barcia gets at 2:17. I believe that might have had something to...
Weege put it perfectly, "A power move to the inside!" Check out the facefull Barcia gets at 2:17. I believe that might have had something to do with his sense of urgency to dispose of Peick.
Good eye. Damn he did get a face full of dirt right there. He didn't even flinch when that hit him. Just grabbed a tear off and said "eff this crap".
2stroked
6/26/2018 6:36am
Motoxdoc wrote:
Weege put it perfectly, "A power move to the inside!" Check out the facefull Barcia gets at 2:17. I believe that might have had something to...
Weege put it perfectly, "A power move to the inside!" Check out the facefull Barcia gets at 2:17. I believe that might have had something to do with his sense of urgency to dispose of Peick.
IWreckALot wrote:
Good eye. Damn he did get a face full of dirt right there. He didn't even flinch when that hit him. Just grabbed a tear off...
Good eye. Damn he did get a face full of dirt right there. He didn't even flinch when that hit him. Just grabbed a tear off and said "eff this crap".
The right hander after 2:17 was another face full of roost too. A lot of guys back down after getting their face shredded like that. It was beautiful to watch Barcia set that pass up though. He jumped from the inside line, drifted wide, then cut in hard on the gas and powered through right under Peick. Peick never had a chance. Did anyone notice Barcia shift through the turn as well? Banana's! Hope Yamaha signs him to a long term deal.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Barcia,s Pass on Peick

The Latest