Barcia qualifies on top!

MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
1/10/2021 9:16pm
MxKing809 wrote:
How much does Gas Gas have to pay to get all the big journalists/Media sites to play along with their gag? Do you think the promoters...
How much does Gas Gas have to pay to get all the big journalists/Media sites to play along with their gag?

Do you think the promoters were stoked about this? Having a bunch of fans panic like NBC did such a poor job promoting the real series that they were missing the opener?

I can't wait for ESPN to pull this gag with a baseball team a week before the MLB season kicks off.....
Chance1216 wrote:
I’m assuming you were frantically searching trying to find the race or thought you missed it? My buddy Deeds (fucker!) got me to. But, I can...
I’m assuming you were frantically searching trying to find the race or thought you missed it? My buddy Deeds (fucker!) got me to. But, I can laugh about it.
No, I luckily knew we were a week out still.

Some guys in my fantasy group chat and other buddies thought they missed the race and were all just super confused and bummed.

I've been on a moto "Media" bashing kick for a while now. I shouldn't care, I get it.... but things like this happen and just make me go "c'mon guys!".

Like are we media or PR? The answer is obviously PR... shown by the absolute blatant ignoring of the Baggett departure and disappearance with zero coverage, info, or reporting. The issue is that if anyone DID report, they'd loose their content stream... so they're stuck playing PR for shit like this fake A1....

I'm done. I promise.
Press516
Fantasy
90th
1/11/2021 2:10pm
I knew we were a week out and when the first one came out about qualifying P1, I could see the writing on the wall.

I thought it was great...

The Shop

Post a reply to: Barcia qualifies on top!

The Latest