Barcia possibly switching rides?

es337
10/16/2017 5:01pm
DO ITTT Barcia! Get on the blue bike and win again
gpracer36
10/16/2017 5:58pm
flatout111 wrote:
I kinda thought Yamaha might go after Mookie but...heck, who even knows what's going on with him right now. :/
why would Yamaha or anyone go after Mookie? Some of you guys just don't understand. He is MIA along with his bro. Barcia is putting in an effort. He's all over social media, internet, whatever putting in an effort. So if Yamaha or anyone needs a fill in, he should be ready. Did you already forget about Dean Wilson? Let it go man. If and when the Stewarts show up it will be funded by themselves. The factory teams don't care anymore. No effort = no ride!
305FC250
10/16/2017 7:07pm
flatout111 wrote:
I kinda thought Yamaha might go after Mookie but...heck, who even knows what's going on with him right now. :/
gpracer36 wrote:
why would Yamaha or anyone go after Mookie? Some of you guys just don't understand. He is MIA along with his bro. Barcia is putting in...
why would Yamaha or anyone go after Mookie? Some of you guys just don't understand. He is MIA along with his bro. Barcia is putting in an effort. He's all over social media, internet, whatever putting in an effort. So if Yamaha or anyone needs a fill in, he should be ready. Did you already forget about Dean Wilson? Let it go man. If and when the Stewarts show up it will be funded by themselves. The factory teams don't care anymore. No effort = no ride!
I don't understand how people are still talking about Malcom and James as if they deserve anything at this point. I'm not a huge Barcia fan and his results the past couple seasons have been less than stellar but I'd still rather see him on a factory team than JS7 or Malcom because he is out there hustling and putting in work to earn it.
c0ncEpT
10/16/2017 7:26pm
If Barcia has an opportunity at Yamaha he better take it. Likely the last factory ride he ever gets.

The Shop

captmoto
10/16/2017 7:39pm
305FC250 wrote:
I don't understand how people are still talking about Malcom and James as if they deserve anything at this point. I'm not a huge Barcia fan...
I don't understand how people are still talking about Malcom and James as if they deserve anything at this point. I'm not a huge Barcia fan and his results the past couple seasons have been less than stellar but I'd still rather see him on a factory team than JS7 or Malcom because he is out there hustling and putting in work to earn it.
I don't get it either. Too much ego in Mookie. All he had to do was watch Dean Wilson and learn but no, he had to wait for the perfect ride. Maybe James trying to ride mookies coattails put Mookie off the market? I don't think we will ever see Mookie back on a legitimate ride.
mark911
10/16/2017 8:34pm
ML512 wrote:
For the record, there's nothing for sure in place but Barcia did have an opportunity to ride Millsaps bike pre-Monster Cup, but he chose to stay...
For the record, there's nothing for sure in place but Barcia did have an opportunity to ride Millsaps bike pre-Monster Cup, but he chose to stay on his bike because so many guys helped him out. Justin was seeing if he can get into Straight Rhythm this weekend, then go from there on what he'll be on next year...
He can ride my Alta!

TymeMoto
10/16/2017 9:01pm
ML512 wrote:
For the record, there's nothing for sure in place but Barcia did have an opportunity to ride Millsaps bike pre-Monster Cup, but he chose to stay...
For the record, there's nothing for sure in place but Barcia did have an opportunity to ride Millsaps bike pre-Monster Cup, but he chose to stay on his bike because so many guys helped him out. Justin was seeing if he can get into Straight Rhythm this weekend, then go from there on what he'll be on next year...
mark911 wrote:
He can ride my Alta! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/16/220484/s1200_alta_WP.jpg[/img]
He can ride my Alta!

Ktm front end looks sweet bro

Sickest Alta I have seen
10/16/2017 9:12pm
ML512 wrote:
mark911 wrote:
He can ride my Alta! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/16/220484/s1200_alta_WP.jpg[/img]
He can ride my Alta!

Man that thing looks good with that front end
mxjon454
10/16/2017 9:32pm
305FC250 wrote:
I don't understand how people are still talking about Malcom and James as if they deserve anything at this point. I'm not a huge Barcia fan...
captmoto wrote:
I don't get it either. Too much ego in Mookie. All he had to do was watch Dean Wilson and learn but no, he had to...
I don't get it either. Too much ego in Mookie. All he had to do was watch Dean Wilson and learn but no, he had to wait for the perfect ride. Maybe James trying to ride mookies coattails put Mookie off the market? I don't think we will ever see Mookie back on a legitimate ride.
Yaa i dont get why Mookie needed to have a semi and this and that. Shit bring your bike in the van, show up, put in a solid top 10 ride, and continue to progress and a team will come. Wilson did exactly what he needed to do to succeed and put himself back on the map and on a factory team. All these riders that think they deserve all this stuff is crazy. These guys wont even buy themselves a bike lol how much did mookie make in 2016? He won a couple races and won a championship. That alone shouldve been enough to get him a solid bike and to and from the races in a sprinter to show teams that he wants it.
10/16/2017 11:54pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Saw keefer post this on Barcias picture. Wonder what he meant... Joking? Or Filling in for Davi? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/10/16/220413/s1200_DA97BEE6_22F8_4B08_816D_F3E17E431968.jpg[/img]
Saw keefer post this on Barcias picture. Wonder what he meant... Joking? Or Filling in for Davi?

When Keefer said "let us know how the blue bike is this week" I was thinking is that some sort of reference to the girl in the blue dress....haha
10/17/2017 12:06am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2017 12:26am
mxjon454 wrote:
Yaa i dont get why Mookie needed to have a semi and this and that. Shit bring your bike in the van, show up, put in...
Yaa i dont get why Mookie needed to have a semi and this and that. Shit bring your bike in the van, show up, put in a solid top 10 ride, and continue to progress and a team will come. Wilson did exactly what he needed to do to succeed and put himself back on the map and on a factory team. All these riders that think they deserve all this stuff is crazy. These guys wont even buy themselves a bike lol how much did mookie make in 2016? He won a couple races and won a championship. That alone shouldve been enough to get him a solid bike and to and from the races in a sprinter to show teams that he wants it.
Mookie needed to have a semi because the guy willing to take him to the races had a semi plastered with a logo.

I still see guys here asking why does the rider "need" the semi? It is not about the rider's "needs". It is about the sponsors' rolling pit billboard.
10/17/2017 12:36am
mxjon454 wrote:
Yaa i dont get why Mookie needed to have a semi and this and that. Shit bring your bike in the van, show up, put in...
Mookie needed to have a semi because the guy willing to take him to the races had a semi plastered with a logo. I still see...
Mookie needed to have a semi because the guy willing to take him to the races had a semi plastered with a logo.

I still see guys here asking why does the rider "need" the semi? It is not about the rider's "needs". It is about the sponsors' rolling pit billboard.
The people paying the bills probably would've paid less bills for the same publicity revenue using a wrapped up sprinter van.
10/17/2017 12:45am
mxjon454 wrote:
Mookie needed to have a semi because the guy willing to take him to the races had a semi plastered with a logo. I still see...

EnvyMedia wrote:
The people paying the bills probably would've paid less bills for the same publicity revenue using a wrapped up sprinter van.
Nope. Ride 365 had the truck long before Mookie was in the picture.
deluxeman
10/17/2017 5:11am
As much as I am not a fan of Barcia's, I do see him putting in a ton of effort to stay relevant in the sport. He has been promoting himself and has a few other people pushing him as well. He is being smart in his approach to his brand and his talent.

The Stewart's on the other hand........ well they might just as well stop posting and hinting at a ride/comeback. All they are doing at this point is making their fan base upset. Either put something together and race or shut up and retire.
dshaw45
10/17/2017 7:59am
flatout111 wrote:
Mookie needs to show interest in the sport by at least posting riding and or training videos for a team to go after him.
davistld01
10/17/2017 8:14am
I've never been a huge BamBam fan, mainly due to his on-track antics, but I have to give Justin kudos for not messing around sitting on the couch waiting for the "right team" to call him...he got off his ass, lined up some sponsors, and got on with the program! I hope his willingness to do whatever was necessary to get on the track and in the eyes of potential teams snags him a place on a solid team. Heck, the guy may have matured to the point where I'll even be a fan!

As far as Malcolm & James...enough said, unfortunately.

Post a reply to: Barcia possibly switching rides?

The Latest