Barcia on the East MX Nationals.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2021 12:45 PM

Its no secret he prefers the East MX tracks. I think he will starting winning soon.

|

6/7/2021 12:57 PM

k

|

6/7/2021 1:50 PM

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say they'll be better once they get east, I could afford a new bike with all the fees and tax that these stealerships are charging /s

|

6/7/2021 2:01 PM

fatpurplepanda wrote:

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say they'll be better once they get east, I could afford a new bike with all ...more

It’s the new “the 450 suits my style better”

|

6/7/2021 2:18 PM

Think how good Barcia would look on a Star Yamaha 450. Lol

|

6/7/2021 3:10 PM

fatpurplepanda wrote:

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say they'll be better once they get east, I could afford a new bike with all ...more

jambalaya wrote:

It’s the new “the 450 suits my style better”

“The championship doesn’t really start until Daytona”

|

6/7/2021 6:16 PM

Barcia is riding in Cali instead of Fl right now. Does that make him a west coast guy now??

|

6/7/2021 6:22 PM

I'm kinda predicting something will happen between him and Ferrandis...not sure why my crystal ball is telling me that but I hope to see some good bar banging.

|

6/7/2021 6:46 PM

The East will favor Barcia, buy it will also favor Roczen, Tomac, Ferrandis, Sexton, Marvin, AC and Anstie. But most of all it will favor Mr. Aaron Plessinger. cool

|

6/7/2021 10:16 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

I'm kinda predicting something will happen between him and Ferrandis...not sure why my crystal ball is telling me that but I ...more

I don't think Barcia will f#$k with Ferrandis...

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

6/7/2021 10:22 PM

I'm kinda predicting something will happen between him and Ferrandis...not sure why my crystal ball is telling me that but I ...more

Boomslang wrote:

Oh just wait....just wait...it's gonna be good.

|

6/8/2021 4:34 PM

Boomslang wrote:

Lol, I doubt Bam is worried about putting a "pass" on anybody. Nor Dylan for that matter so yeah those two need to get together on track and entertain us wink

|

6/8/2021 4:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2021 4:38 PM

Justin looks as dicey as ever. I hope he crushes it at High Point. It would really shake things up to have him in the battle. Make this 450 class even more interesting. Great racing so far!!

|

6/8/2021 5:36 PM

1911 wrote:

Who would have thought this year would be the year of the yami 450?? Lol

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

6/8/2021 6:11 PM

Barcia has been pro for 13 seasons now. No MX titles and 6 overall wins between both classes. That's since 2009. He won't do anything.

|

6/8/2021 6:40 PM

1911 wrote:

He gave up a long time gear sponsor and money, but he is the face of the Gas Gas( Red KTM). He's not going to let the Yamahas keep beating him.

|

6/8/2021 7:43 PM

Up Wind wrote:

He gave up a long time gear sponsor and money, but he is the face of the Gas Gas( Red KTM). He's not going to let the Yamahas ...more

If Ferrandis keeps riding the way he has been, I don't think Barcia is going to have a choice.

|

6/8/2021 8:40 PM

evansteinberg wrote:

Barcia has been pro for 13 seasons now. No MX titles and 6 overall wins between both classes. That's since 2009. He won't do ...more

6 overall wins is doing something and I would not bet against another win from Barcia since he has been on the top of the podium at least once every year for a while now

|