Barcia on a 350 next year?

9/11/2017 12:17pm
Dmcc wrote:
Your rite it s called common sense genuis
GuyB wrote:
We're considering setting a minimum bar for spelling and punctuation here...you know, to prevent people from playing the "MXers are home-schooled" card.

You're below the bar.
Dmcc wrote:
Is that all you got clown. Went from telling me to call him to spelling and punctuation All of us on here should shut up and...
Is that all you got clown. Went from telling me to call him to spelling and punctuation
All of us on here should shut up and listen to you. Let me guess your a bran surgeon or a rocket scientist. Do the letters F.O. mean anything to you. You should be proud of yourself you were the first one In your family to walk upright.
And so, the Bran Flake became a thing. Thanks for that little nugget Dmcc. Just don't do it on the regular though. You might give someone who does a bit of turd flushing around here the shits.
RandyS
9/11/2017 1:11pm
I've taken a good look at Branshas problem and I think I've come up with the root cause. When he first moved to a 450 he won 2 races, he hasn't won anything since then. I think that's the problem.
9/11/2017 3:29pm
BobPA wrote:
Show me your calculations proving this theory of yours. I would love to see actual facts and statistics to supports your claim...Not just "its engineering fact"
philG wrote:
Its not a theory of mine, its fucking basic engine dynamics. A 250 crank and a 450 crank have vastly different weights and sizes. When they...
Its not a theory of mine, its fucking basic engine dynamics. A 250 crank and a 450 crank have vastly different weights and sizes. When they are spinning at the same RPM they create a totally different amount of intertia,

That inertia acts as a gyroscope, and will will have to be overcome to help the bike change direction, its why road race bikes you ultra lightweight wheels, because not only does it save weight , and unsprung weight, at that , it also enables riders to change direction far easier. Its Physics, not opinion .

When i was building World Championship winning Rally cars , we had to homologate various parts by design and weight, we used to run high and low inertia flywheels, one had all its mass close to the centre , the other had it moved to the edge, so you could alter engine characteristics between tarmac and gravel.

One of the main benefits of that little polygon in your profile pic, is its light weight , and lack of inertia... you really should have known,

Can't argue with that
Crush
9/11/2017 7:38pm Edited Date/Time 9/11/2017 7:40pm
He took a 3-3 behind Dungey and Villopoto, the 2 most dominant riders of the last decade, in his first ever professional race on a 450...
He took a 3-3 behind Dungey and Villopoto, the 2 most dominant riders of the last decade, in his first ever professional race on a 450 at Unadilla in 2011. As a fill in rider. He went 4-10 at Washougal on a 250 two weeks prior. Yea, it has to be his technique that suits the 250 better. Dry
Do you want to use that logic when the exact same line points out he has won more 250 races than he has 450....

I'm not going to spend the time, but I'd guess if you perused the vault, his average 250 results are better also.

The Shop

Zalev
9/12/2017 9:32am
Can you even compare this Barcia to 450 Barcia? Different riding style, different position on the bike it's like a different guy.
yz133rider
9/12/2017 9:46am
Can't help but wonder how he'd do on a 250 outdoors against 450s. Everyone makes it seem impossible, but instead of pacing yourself, conserving energy because the 450 is tiring, he'd be much more comfortable and flat out.

Besides some deep starts where he'd be disadvantaged , I think he'd do better overall

Honestly he's such a good starter he'd probably still start top 15.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
9/12/2017 9:50am
Zalev wrote:
Can you even compare this Barcia to 450 Barcia? Different riding style, different position on the bike it's like a different guy.
This is high on my list of favorite riding clips, it's hot fiah

Post a reply to: Barcia on a 350 next year?

The Latest