Barcia on Yamaha for A1 onwards

Related:
Create New Tag

11/10/2017 11:04 AM

Sorry if this has been posted already but I did try look but Barcia will fill in for Millsaps until he returns from A1 onwards. Done deal.

|

11/10/2017 11:18 AM

Well, at least he'll have an excuse.

|

11/10/2017 11:25 AM

early wrote:

Well, at least he'll have an excuse.

At least he is out there instead of laying on couch waiting for a ride, or saying poor me.

|

11/10/2017 11:30 AM

He needs the Honda

|

11/10/2017 11:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2017 11:48 AM

mxb2 wrote:

At least he is out there instead of laying on couch waiting for a ride, or saying poor me.

Cant argue with that. Supercross and yamahas have not mixed very well for Justin.

|

11/10/2017 11:50 AM

Photo

|

11/10/2017 11:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2017 11:55 AM

DTR830 wrote:

He needs the Honda

Might need the Honda but I'm sure just about anyone would take a paid ride over lining up on their own dime.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/10/2017 11:57 AM

colonel wrote:

Sorry if this has been posted already but I did try look but Barcia will fill in for Millsaps until he returns from A1 onwards. Done deal.

Source?

|

11/10/2017 11:57 AM

DTR830 wrote:

He needs the Honda

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Might need the Honda but I'm sure just about anyone would take a paid ride over lining up on their own dime.

Bingo.

|

11/10/2017 12:14 PM

early wrote:

Well, at least he'll have an excuse.

Good one!

|

11/10/2017 12:16 PM

Because Mookie turned it down?

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

11/10/2017 12:20 PM

He won nationals on the blue bike, how many have you haters won?

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/



11/10/2017 12:22 PM

For some of the haters...you know it's okay to NOT post, right?

|

11/10/2017 12:24 PM

sgrimmxdad wrote:

He won nationals on the blue bike, how many have you haters won?

It's Vital being Vital. We'll be more courteous on the official announcement. laughing

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

11/10/2017 12:31 PM

GuyB wrote:

For some of the haters...you know it's okay to NOT post, right?

Nice last post

|

11/10/2017 12:32 PM

GuyB wrote:

For some of the haters...you know it's okay to NOT post, right?

Your hate detector is really veeeeeeeery sensitive.
wink

|

11/10/2017 12:33 PM

sgrimmxdad wrote:

He won nationals on the blue bike, how many have you haters won?

Johnny Depp wrote:

It's Vital being Vital. We'll be more courteous on the official announcement. laughing

I think people often confuse "Vital" with "Dumb shit that some users say on Vital."

There's a big difference.

|

11/10/2017 12:34 PM

GuyB wrote:

For some of the haters...you know it's okay to NOT post, right?

DRAGONBACK wrote:

Your hate detector is really veeeeeeeery sensitive.
wink

Would you feel better if I called it an F-tard sensor? smile

|

11/10/2017 12:35 PM

sgrimmxdad wrote:

He won nationals on the blue bike, how many have you haters won?

The bike wins an MXGP championship and has won Nationals in the states and Vital thinks its still the bike! This forum can be absolutely mind fucking at times.

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

11/10/2017 12:48 PM

GuyB wrote:

Would you feel better if I called it an F-tard sensor? smile

It's just that I can't sense much hate on this topic.
Just one guy who seems to think Barcia is done, which is not an opinion I share, but that I can understand...

But you're the boss, so you can call it the way you want, no problem.
wink

|

11/10/2017 12:54 PM

c0ncEpT wrote:

The bike wins an MXGP championship and has won Nationals in the states and Vital thinks its still the bike! This forum can be absolutely mind fucking at times.

You can not try to count MXGP bikes, they have different frame, swingarms, and motors. It's not anywhere near what US guys race

|

11/10/2017 1:05 PM

Yes please please please call it a "F-tard sensor"

You'll implode the masses trying to figure out the "F" .... Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha w00t

|

11/10/2017 1:08 PM

c0ncEpT wrote:

The bike wins an MXGP championship and has won Nationals in the states and Vital thinks its still the bike! This forum can be absolutely mind fucking at times.

You like Yamaha a lot don't you, bro?

|

11/10/2017 1:12 PM

DRAGONBACK wrote:

It's just that I can't sense much hate on this topic.
Just one guy who seems to think Barcia is done, which is not an opinion I share, but that I can understand...

But you're the boss, so you can call it the way you want, no problem.
wink

I never said that he was done. Just that im skeptical that his results will improve vs where he previously places in SX on a very similar machine. I thought he looked good on the honda. I would have picked him over some other guys on hondas but im not a team manager.

|

11/10/2017 1:16 PM

Donovan759 wrote:

You like Yamaha a lot don't you, bro?

Not really. I've actually sold my Yamaha and have a KTM now. Bro

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

11/10/2017 1:19 PM

c0ncEpT wrote:

Not really. I've actually sold my Yamaha and have a KTM now. Bro

Nice. Currently trying to get my hands on a 125SX. Hope you enjoy the new ride.

|

11/10/2017 1:21 PM

If it's solid? How about a congratulations to Barcia? Barcia getting a factory deal is good for him and the sport. Bummed for Milsaps hopefully he recovers quickly.

Some of you tools need to realize ALL these bikes can win in the right hands.

|

11/10/2017 1:23 PM

sgrimmxdad wrote:

He won nationals on the blue bike, how many have you haters won?

Johnny Depp wrote:

It's Vital being Vital. We'll be more courteous on the official announcement. laughing

GuyB wrote:

I think people often confuse "Vital" with "Dumb shit that some users say on Vital."

There's a big difference.

Unless the topic gets political. Then everybody on Vital looks like an idiot.

|

11/10/2017 1:23 PM

GuyB wrote:

Would you feel better if I called it an F-tard sensor? smile

And this is why I like Steve... laughing

|

11/10/2017 1:24 PM

GuyB wrote:

For some of the haters...you know it's okay to NOT post, right?

Do you want to know who doesn’t ride here?....The Haters

|