Barcia just does not understand. Don't hate on "The WaterBoy" of motocross.

cool_hand
5/9/2022 6:43pm
“Everything is the devil to you, Mama. Well, I like ( SX ) school, and I like ( MX ) football. And I’m gonna keep doin’ them both because they make me feel good.”
soresammy
5/9/2022 7:38pm
jvd2234 wrote:
AMA and FELD are not reigning in the inappropriate and dangerous behavior of Barcia. Does it create drama? Sure, but he is endangering the health of...
AMA and FELD are not reigning in the inappropriate and dangerous behavior of Barcia. Does it create drama? Sure, but he is endangering the health of other riders. These are not aggressive passes. They are dangerous take out moves where he goes backwards on the track to ram other riders. He acts like he should be heralded as a hero for his behavior. Then, when he hears the boos, he gets all bug eyed and looks confused. I do not think he understands. He simply does not get it. He is the "Waterboy" of motocross.
1911 wrote:
A member since 2014, second post. Outstanding chief!
And a grown adult using the term "Chief"....
dkurtd
5/9/2022 7:51pm
jvd2234 wrote:
AMA and FELD are not reigning in the inappropriate and dangerous behavior of Barcia. Does it create drama? Sure, but he is endangering the health of...
AMA and FELD are not reigning in the inappropriate and dangerous behavior of Barcia. Does it create drama? Sure, but he is endangering the health of other riders. These are not aggressive passes. They are dangerous take out moves where he goes backwards on the track to ram other riders. He acts like he should be heralded as a hero for his behavior. Then, when he hears the boos, he gets all bug eyed and looks confused. I do not think he understands. He simply does not get it. He is the "Waterboy" of motocross.
1911 wrote:
soresammy wrote:
And a child trying to make something out of nothing.
5/9/2022 8:43pm
jvd2234 wrote:
1911 wrote:
soresammy wrote:
You are assuming I identify as a adult, DONT JUDGE ME CHIEF!SillySilly

The Shop

reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
5/10/2022 9:34pm
Dude some of you are simple. If you kid was Malcolm y’all would scream bloody murder.

It’s either dirty or it’s not…doesn’t matter the circumstance.

Post a reply to: Barcia just does not understand. Don't hate on "The WaterBoy" of motocross.

The Latest