Barcia is a real sweetie....

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
3/8/2014 7:44pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2014 12:06pm
I hope they suspend that prick. Anyone named Bambam that continually knocks riders down should be suspended for life Smile

Alessi has nothing on that fuzzy faced prick when it comes to on track bullshit

Stewart took care of him in classic style !
|
Guest.01
Fantasy
1410th
3/8/2014 7:45pm
POST OF THE YEAR! Not.
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
3/8/2014 7:50pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2014 7:51pm
KennyT wrote:
I hope they suspend that prick. Anyone named Bambam that continually knocks riders down should be suspended for life :) Alessi has nothing on that fuzzy...
I hope they suspend that prick. Anyone named Bambam that continually knocks riders down should be suspended for life Smile

You're too emotional...perhaps you have low T? Smile
Ing
3/8/2014 7:59pm
Classic style?

The Shop

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
3/8/2014 8:02pm
Ing wrote:
Classic style?
Sure....the bike launch just like Villopoto did to Lawrence at Hangtown .

If your not going to beat the crap out of someone that deserves it the next best thing is to pop a wheelie on him......laughed my ass off at seeing Mookie do that to that underachieving douche
Austin824
3/8/2014 8:02pm
I don't know if you remember but at the national at Utah mookie did Barcia really dirty!
Ctrefz787
3/8/2014 8:03pm
Are your serious!! His wheel tucked and Malcolm drove right in to him. Wow you guys really don't like Barcia and the old school way of riding. Bradshaw would have picked up his bike and landed on Malcolm for that crap.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
3/8/2014 8:06pm
Ctrefz787 wrote:
Are your serious!! His wheel tucked and Malcolm drove right in to him. Wow you guys really don't like Barcia and the old school way of...
Are your serious!! His wheel tucked and Malcolm drove right in to him. Wow you guys really don't like Barcia and the old school way of riding. Bradshaw would have picked up his bike and landed on Malcolm for that crap.
Don't you know.....no more touching in SX or you get $4,000 fines, probation, death threats and Internet bashing
APLMAN99
3/8/2014 8:07pm
KennyT wrote:
I hope they suspend that prick. Anyone named Bambam that continually knocks riders down should be suspended for life :) Alessi has nothing on that fuzzy...

sargeant
3/8/2014 8:40pm
i hate barcia but he did nothin wrong tonite. i cant believe how many idiots post here. have u ever raced??mookie is a bitch. he pulled a barcia when he shoved bambam and wheelied into him
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
3/8/2014 8:46pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2014 8:47pm
Ing wrote:
Classic style?
KennyT wrote:
Sure....the bike launch just like Villopoto did to Lawrence at Hangtown . If your not going to beat the crap out of someone that deserves it...
Sure....the bike launch just like Villopoto did to Lawrence at Hangtown .

If your not going to beat the crap out of someone that deserves it the next best thing is to pop a wheelie on him......laughed my ass off at seeing Mookie do that to that underachieving douche
A little bit of Moto-KungFu. Smile
rucka356
3/8/2014 8:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2014 8:53pm
Yeah barcia was putting a good clean block pass, but Mookie didnt let up at all. Mookie made a bad decision not letting up and then shoving barcia. The ama should fine mookie, for that kindergarten shove he put on barcia. Really classy push someone in the back....
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
3/8/2014 8:56pm
I sort of like Barcia, but he lost the front wheel after that crappy, juvenile block pass fail. Malcolm didn't have a choice, Barcia fell right in his way. And yes Stewart did clean him out unnecessarily at Utah, so I guess they're even. Malcolm kind of overplayed it after that though, by ghosting his bike into Barcia.
Awhit167
3/8/2014 8:58pm
sargeant wrote:
i hate barcia but he did nothin wrong tonite. i cant believe how many idiots post here. have u ever raced??mookie is a bitch. he pulled...
i hate barcia but he did nothin wrong tonite. i cant believe how many idiots post here. have u ever raced??mookie is a bitch. he pulled a barcia when he shoved bambam and wheelied into him
I'm sure 75 percent of the people on here never raced before Laughing
mx510
Fantasy
1861st
3/8/2014 8:58pm
KennyT wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/03/08/47849/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Correct.
Katoomey
3/8/2014 9:04pm
i dont know why any of you retards can't look at anything objectively.

every single one of you has the analytical power of a cave man.

1.) Barcia's pass attempt was fairly clean, he had the line. There is no question about that (unless you are retarded, in which case that will be in question for all of you)

2.) His front end washed out. This thread wouldn't exist if it didn't.

3.) Mookie didn't change his course , which at that point was his obligation to do so, because Barcia was in front of him. At this point he probably didn't have much choice, but the responsibility to not make contact was now his, regardless. Thats just a racing incident.

4.) Barcia's reputation precedes him. I'm sure Mookie didn't know Barcia's front end washed out, and just assumed that "Bam Bam" was being overly aggressive.

5.) Mookie's frustration, seemingly not unfounded, at least by him, took it out on Barcia by shoving him. This would be justified had Barcia made a dirty move on him, but he didn't. No biggie, It would have been hard for Mookie to see that Barcia's front end had gone away. Mookie made a mistake. It happens, especially in the heat of the moment.

6.) Mookie went too far when he tried to use his bike as a weapon. That was just uncalled for, and was pretty low class.

7. I don't like Barcia. I do like Malcolm. But the lower class move tonight, if one had to qualify it, would obviously be Malcolm's attempted wheely-whip to Barcia.

now piss off Vitards
steve_97060
3/8/2014 9:11pm
Katoomey wrote:
i dont know why any of you retards can't look at anything objectively. every single one of you has the analytical power of a cave man...
i dont know why any of you retards can't look at anything objectively.

every single one of you has the analytical power of a cave man.

1.) Barcia's pass attempt was fairly clean, he had the line. There is no question about that (unless you are retarded, in which case that will be in question for all of you)

2.) His front end washed out. This thread wouldn't exist if it didn't.

3.) Mookie didn't change his course , which at that point was his obligation to do so, because Barcia was in front of him. At this point he probably didn't have much choice, but the responsibility to not make contact was now his, regardless. Thats just a racing incident.

4.) Barcia's reputation precedes him. I'm sure Mookie didn't know Barcia's front end washed out, and just assumed that "Bam Bam" was being overly aggressive.

5.) Mookie's frustration, seemingly not unfounded, at least by him, took it out on Barcia by shoving him. This would be justified had Barcia made a dirty move on him, but he didn't. No biggie, It would have been hard for Mookie to see that Barcia's front end had gone away. Mookie made a mistake. It happens, especially in the heat of the moment.

6.) Mookie went too far when he tried to use his bike as a weapon. That was just uncalled for, and was pretty low class.

7. I don't like Barcia. I do like Malcolm. But the lower class move tonight, if one had to qualify it, would obviously be Malcolm's attempted wheely-whip to Barcia.

now piss off Vitards
well there you have it, the resident douche expert has laid it down...
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
3/8/2014 9:24pm
Aggressive by Barcia, JLawish by Mookie Laughing
3/8/2014 9:31pm
Barcia's pass was aggressive, but not dirty. Just two guys with some history. It makes for great television though as RV runs away with his fourth title.
2thefront
3/8/2014 10:24pm
I just don't understand why all of Barcia's passes have to be "aggressive" and usually involve contact. I enjoy close racing where the better/faster rider can figure out how to pass a guy straight up where you don't have to cut the corner and block a line. Now, that's not to say there's no room for some aggressive moves from time to time, but with Barcia it's every time.

If some of you get your jollies on that stuff, by all means, turn off the lights and put in the ol' VHS tapes and relive the "glory days". More power to you.
Grizz
3/8/2014 10:34pm
That's racing. If you don't like it, sorry, but MX is not for you. Buh bye.
flyinb501
Fantasy
392nd
3/8/2014 10:43pm
The 2nd time mookie has shoved someone after going down this season. Starting to loose respect for this kid. Very childish. And the icing on the cake was gassing it over barcia bike. I'm on bam bam's side on this one. Hard to understand how you could see it differently.
FullThrottle
3/8/2014 11:51pm
Clearly just a clean block pass that went wrong after washing out the front end. Would of been totally fine had that not happened. The shoving and trying to ghost ride the bike over barcia? Dumb. I feel like there should be more action taken for shit like that rather than some "rough" racing. IMO.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
3/9/2014 12:40am
burn1986 wrote:
I sort of like Barcia, but he lost the front wheel after that crappy, juvenile block pass fail. Malcolm didn't have a choice, Barcia fell right...
I sort of like Barcia, but he lost the front wheel after that crappy, juvenile block pass fail. Malcolm didn't have a choice, Barcia fell right in his way. And yes Stewart did clean him out unnecessarily at Utah, so I guess they're even. Malcolm kind of overplayed it after that though, by ghosting his bike into Barcia.
Ghosting my ass........Malcolm had a firm grasp of the bars and was in total control when he roosted up and over Barcia and used him for traction LaughingLaughing
Crush
3/9/2014 12:52am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2014 12:52am
I really don't have a problem with it, it's totally normal for MX/SX.

BUT

It still wasn't smart. Bam caught him from a while back and ruined his and Mookies race because yet again he doesn't use his head.

Fine to do it, but probably not the best option.
Crush
3/9/2014 1:07am
As a side note. Doesn't the AMA have a hands off rule when it comes to contact with other riders.

Seems Mookie has given a few people a pretty good shove–Any penalties there? I don't have an opinion either way, just though I remember them saying no one was to touch anyone else after an incident.
oldAFI
3/9/2014 1:12am
Since Barica fell, many people say the pass attempt wasn't smart; but really, it was classic Barcia and it just didn't work out this time. Without making short work of dudes, Barcia would never have gotten to that next level.
fullfloater
Fantasy
14th
3/9/2014 1:37am
Barcia went out of his way to run 34 high. He tucked because he was crossing ruts. It was dumb. He was the faster rider and should have just cut it tight and continued on. Have some respect for your fellow athlete you fuck.

Post a reply to: Barcia is a real sweetie....

The Latest