Barcia is a "PRICK"

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2010 7:03 PM

I can't believe RV just said that!

To clarify, he said he rides like a prick but doesn't know him personally.

|

3/31/2010 7:10 PM

rv has never done prickish things....nope

|

3/31/2010 7:13 PM

I never realized how much Villopoto gets it.

|

3/31/2010 7:15 PM

He's a prick for saying that!

|

3/31/2010 7:18 PM

Maybe RV has a different definition for PRICK, kid of like the Chad Reed deal a few seasons back.

|

3/31/2010 7:18 PM

Prickly Pear?

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

3/31/2010 7:19 PM

Actually, RV is a fairly clean rider, imo. He's aggressive only when required.

|

3/31/2010 7:21 PM

maybe he believes he will be passed by BARCIA BARCIA BARCIA!

|

4 strokes started this sport!

3/31/2010 7:22 PM

I love watching Barcia like most everyone else but who wouldn't agree with the statement RV made. If I was on the track with him I'm sure Prick would be the nicest word I'd use..

|

3/31/2010 7:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2010 7:24 PM

It seems RV takes exception to Barcia aiming for front wheels in corners.

|

3/31/2010 7:24 PM

DanDunes818 wrote:

I love watching Barcia like most everyone else but who wouldn't agree with the statement RV made. If I was on the track with him I'm sure Prick would be the nicest word I'd use..

I'd be freaking out if I heard him bouncing that thing off the rev limiter behind me. Zero concentration for me.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

3/31/2010 7:28 PM

DanDunes818 wrote:

|

3/31/2010 7:33 PM

I've never seen Barcia turn his bike into a weapon to harm anyone...

|

Some of these posts are like reading closed caption on the cartoon channel...

Hello?..Vital?...

3/31/2010 7:36 PM

Big Lenny wrote:

I've never seen Barcia turn his bike into a weapon to harm anyone...

and not even get fined for it?

|

3/31/2010 7:37 PM

What would you call a racer that gloats about another riders injury? Go blast something with your shotgun, tough guy.

|

3/31/2010 7:38 PM

DownSouth wrote:

It seems RV takes exception to Barcia aiming for front wheels in corners.

RV didn't seem to have an issue taking out Alessi's front wheel at Budds Creek......

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

3/31/2010 7:38 PM

yea...RV's no saint....wtf.

|

3/31/2010 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 9:49 PM

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

3/31/2010 7:43 PM

I don't think you can compare something that Villopoto did to Alessi soon after they were racing amateurs to what Barcia does to every rider within a stadium of him.

|

3/31/2010 7:51 PM

It won't be long before its open season on Barcia . Im sure a few guys already have him in thier crosshairs , just waiting for the perfect takeout move . What comes around goes around .

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

3/31/2010 7:55 PM

MXR wrote:

It won't be long before its open season on Barcia . Im sure a few guys already have him in thier crosshairs , just waiting for the perfect takeout move . What comes around goes around .

You are correct.
Its not a matter of if its going to happen. Its a matter of when.

|

Jim Martin

3/31/2010 7:56 PM

What's the difference between a Corvette and a Porcupine?

The Porcupine, the pricks on the outside...

Sorry, it had to be said

|

3/31/2010 7:57 PM

These guys ride dirt bikes, they're not supposed to be saints.

I like Barcia.

|

3/31/2010 7:57 PM

Man, some of you guys won't be happy until Kotex is the series sponsor. tongue

I love Barcia's bar bangin' style - reminds of when racing was racing and you didn't have to send a note to the guy in front of you asking if it would be OK if you passed him.

Side note: I was riding with my 8-year old this past weekend and when I went to pass him on the outside of a corner, he rammed me! I said, Holy Barcia!

|

"Vital MX, it's got killer skull's man." GuyB

3/31/2010 7:58 PM

your just going to feel a small prick

Photo

|

3/31/2010 7:59 PM

Masonry wrote:

I don't think you can compare something that Villopoto did to Alessi soon after they were racing amateurs to what Barcia does to every rider within a stadium of him.

wasn't barcia tryin to catch up for a qual position?

|

3/31/2010 8:00 PM

MXR wrote:

what guys? yer full of shit...dungey spanked yer rider, deal with it

|

3/31/2010 8:04 PM

MXR wrote:

what guys? yer full of shit...dungey spanked yer rider, deal with it.

and as a racer the perfect takeout move should always...ALWAYS be on yer mind as a racer, regardless. then again the northwest was always a puss when it came to bangin bars.

|

3/31/2010 8:05 PM

MXR wrote:

what guys? yer full of shit...dungey spanked yer rider, deal with it.

and as a racer the perfect takeout move should always...ALWAYS be on yer mind as a racer, regardless. then again the northwest was always a puss when it came to bangin bars.

|

3/31/2010 8:12 PM

I can't wait for all the crying on here when someone takes aim for Barcias front wheel and takes him out of the race .

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter