Barcia injured?

TBO
2/9/2021 9:14am
Surprised no one has committed on Friese’s interview on the pulp show last night. Everyone comments on what a nice guy he is off the track but I thought he came across as a complete douche. His tone in the whole interview was like he could care less, took 0 responsibility and blamed JB over and over. Maybe some of the blame belongs on both sides but he wasn’t owning up to any of it! IMO he sounded like a dick the entire time. Maybe a little harsh but with his history he brings it on himself.
SilverSpurs
2/9/2021 9:17am
Will this continue until Vince finally takes a series leader out? He should drop down to Arenacross if he's going to ride like a squirrel.
Lets see, as far as big names this year, he took out Barcia and Malcolm last race. He took out Barcia again in this race. He...
Lets see, as far as big names this year, he took out Barcia and Malcolm last race. He took out Barcia again in this race. He put Tomac on the ground once and off the track once in Houston. One could say he took Tomac out again this race. He threw his bike in the line of 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the first race. I think he took Osbourne out in the first turn at one of the Houston rounds. He is doing some pretty good damage on some pretty big names.
JT should come on here and recite his list of know Friese incidents. He would be typing all night.
He'd be typing all night and day getting half of Barcia's fails listed brother.
SilverSpurs
2/9/2021 9:20am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2021 9:22am
TBO wrote:
Surprised no one has committed on Friese’s interview on the pulp show last night. Everyone comments on what a nice guy he is off the track...
Surprised no one has committed on Friese’s interview on the pulp show last night. Everyone comments on what a nice guy he is off the track but I thought he came across as a complete douche. His tone in the whole interview was like he could care less, took 0 responsibility and blamed JB over and over. Maybe some of the blame belongs on both sides but he wasn’t owning up to any of it! IMO he sounded like a dick the entire time. Maybe a little harsh but with his history he brings it on himself.
? Why would he be worried. He should be pissed; It is lucky that he wasn't injured by the idiot.

The incident was entirely Barcia's fault.

He rear ended Vince in a supremely impetuous move and ruined Eli's race
str8line
2/9/2021 9:25am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2021 9:26am
Indy 3 Barcia hit Cianciarulo, hit and nearly launched the race leader St Ken, ran of the track (and was zapped by #2) rear ended Frieze...
Indy 3 Barcia hit Cianciarulo, hit and nearly launched the race leader St Ken, ran of the track (and was zapped by #2)
rear ended Frieze on the racing line almost launching him (good save by #40), and crashed as a result of that impetuous stupidity, and ruined Tomac's race.

#51 hits someone every race or heat and Vince is the problem?
What's funny is all the people who thought this might be his year after H1.

The Shop

bvm111
2/9/2021 9:37am
so is he injured???
str8line
2/9/2021 9:41am
bvm111 wrote:
so is he injured???

He broke his back... spinal.
davistld01
2/9/2021 9:51am
bvm111 wrote:
so is he injured???
"Posted an update on page one. Looks like he got the wind knocked out of him and is sore.

Sounds like he'll rest up this week and line up in Orlando."

-Maverick
bvm111
2/9/2021 9:56am
bvm111 wrote:
so is he injured???
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Go back a page.
i was going cross eyed after page two and got lazy.. won’t let it happen again mav!!! 😬
Digger29
2/9/2021 10:03am
He's definitely not hurt because I just got this from a buddy in Florida. It was taken an hr ago.
Goofy Foot
2/9/2021 11:24am
teamddr wrote:
So is Barcia injured or not
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Going racing in Orlando. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/02/09/477694/s1200_Screenshot_20210209_103823_Instagram.jpg[/img]
Going racing in Orlando.

teamddr wrote:
Yeah I heard he passed Friese on the road [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/02/09/477695/s1200_4DB5FA31_6073_4735_8405_1D75042F2E06.jpg[/img]
Yeah I heard he passed Friese on the road
Hall of fame post right here...classic!
brocster
2/9/2021 2:28pm Edited Date/Time 2/9/2021 2:30pm
Its a “legendary” ride when somone gets a bad start and blazes through the pack using any and every line, but when a lapper doesn’t “move” out of the way, all of a sudden the passing or lack thereof becomes the lappers fault.

Glad Barcia is ok and hoping he can put the GasGas on the box again
MyBobbym
2/9/2021 2:46pm
teamddr wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Maverick answered my same question by saying that Barcia had the wind knocked out of him...and he's sore, but he'll be ok.
Barcia's "wind" was knocked out of him after the opener. Several weeks I'd say at this point...
motomike137
2/9/2021 3:03pm
teamddr wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Maverick answered my same question by saying that Barcia had the wind knocked out of him...and he's sore, but he'll be ok.
MyBobbym wrote:
Barcia's "wind" was knocked out of him after the opener. Several weeks I'd say at this point...
your post gives me "wind"
PFitzG38
2/9/2021 3:20pm
Jdawggg wrote:
Has there ever in the history of the sport been a rider in the way more than Friese?? Always in the wrong place at the wrong...
Has there ever in the history of the sport been a rider in the way more than Friese?? Always in the wrong place at the wrong time
Maybe Swervin Mervyn??
yak651
Fantasy
168th
2/9/2021 3:58pm
davistld01 wrote:
MyBobbym wrote:
Yep, afraid ol Bobby has lost the edge that made him funny in the gold old days...
slipdog
2/9/2021 4:15pm
bvm111 wrote:
so is he injured???
str8line wrote:

He broke his back... spinal.
Oh fuck, I literally laughed out loud! I can't believe you had to explain it...
MyBobbym
2/9/2021 4:55pm
MyBobbym wrote:
yak651 wrote:
Yep, afraid ol Bobby has lost the edge that made him funny in the gold old days...
Hey we all get old and senile at some point... Admit it though, you chuckled out loud. 🤣😁
kiwifan
2/9/2021 5:04pm
teamddr wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Going racing in Orlando. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/02/09/477694/s1200_Screenshot_20210209_103823_Instagram.jpg[/img]
Going racing in Orlando.

teamddr wrote:
Yeah I heard he passed Friese on the road [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/02/09/477695/s1200_4DB5FA31_6073_4735_8405_1D75042F2E06.jpg[/img]
Yeah I heard he passed Friese on the road
lmfao, that is gold!!!
DirtDart
2/9/2021 8:15pm
Will this continue until Vince finally takes a series leader out? He should drop down to Arenacross if he's going to ride like a squirrel.
Lets see, as far as big names this year, he took out Barcia and Malcolm last race. He took out Barcia again in this race. He...
Lets see, as far as big names this year, he took out Barcia and Malcolm last race. He took out Barcia again in this race. He put Tomac on the ground once and off the track once in Houston. One could say he took Tomac out again this race. He threw his bike in the line of 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the first race. I think he took Osbourne out in the first turn at one of the Houston rounds. He is doing some pretty good damage on some pretty big names.
Indy 3 Barcia hit Cianciarulo, hit and nearly launched the race leader St Ken, ran of the track (and was zapped by #2) rear ended Frieze...
Indy 3 Barcia hit Cianciarulo, hit and nearly launched the race leader St Ken, ran of the track (and was zapped by #2)
rear ended Frieze on the racing line almost launching him (good save by #40), and crashed as a result of that impetuous stupidity, and ruined Tomac's race.

#51 hits someone every race or heat and Vince is the problem?
Who had the blue flag?
YAMATHUMP1
2/9/2021 8:33pm
DirtDart wrote:
What if you’re a lapper passing a double lapper?
EngIceDave wrote:
I shouldn't pass them?

So when do I stop passing people?

Is there some formula?
Zycki11 wrote:
Yes, when the blue flags are waving you do not continue to press forward. There is a race and you are not in it at that...
Yes, when the blue flags are waving you do not continue to press forward. There is a race and you are not in it at that point.

The points you have made in this thread seem to be a mixture of defending Vince and then diving into your own experience from way back when. The problem with this is that in this instance, Vince has made multiple errors by the time Barcia collided with him.

If your in JB shoes, you have someone right on your ass. Your goal is to keep pressing forward, and often times you can use a lapped rider to your advantage. Get in front of Vince by the corner and create a couple bike length desperation.

Vince could have pulled to the side by the mechanics, he could have held the right side of the corner after that and stayed out of the main line. Bad judgement and he seems to have a quite a few of these on his rap sheet.

He is a great person and one I have spoken to and practiced with being from Missouri. In this instance he and you are wrong.
Looks like Friese did that, slowed to let the faster guys pass......Then Barcia ran over him
YAMATHUMP1
2/9/2021 8:36pm
EngIceDave wrote:
I shouldn't pass them?

Is there some formula?
Zycki11 wrote:
Yes, when the blue flags are waving you do not continue to press forward. There is a race and you are not in it at that...
Yes, when the blue flags are waving you do not continue to press forward. There is a race and you are not in it at that point.

The points you have made in this thread seem to be a mixture of defending Vince and then diving into your own experience from way back when. The problem with this is that in this instance, Vince has made multiple errors by the time Barcia collided with him.

If your in JB shoes, you have someone right on your ass. Your goal is to keep pressing forward, and often times you can use a lapped rider to your advantage. Get in front of Vince by the corner and create a couple bike length desperation.

Vince could have pulled to the side by the mechanics, he could have held the right side of the corner after that and stayed out of the main line. Bad judgement and he seems to have a quite a few of these on his rap sheet.

He is a great person and one I have spoken to and practiced with being from Missouri. In this instance he and you are wrong.
YAMATHUMP1 wrote:
Looks like Friese did that, slowed to let the faster guys pass......Then Barcia ran over him
Or he was moving to the outside to let them by.....and Barcia ran over him. No matter how you spin it Barcia ran over the slower guy in front of him
SilverSpurs
2/10/2021 12:35am
YAMATHUMP1 wrote:
Or he was moving to the outside to let them by.....and Barcia ran over him. No matter how you spin it Barcia ran over the slower...
Or he was moving to the outside to let them by.....and Barcia ran over him. No matter how you spin it Barcia ran over the slower guy in front of him
Spot on.

SilverSpurs
2/10/2021 12:41am Edited Date/Time 2/10/2021 12:43am
DirtDart wrote:
What if you’re a lapper passing a double lapper?
EngIceDave wrote:
I shouldn't pass them?

Is there some formula?
Zycki11 wrote:

Barcia had made multiple errors you meant?

Get some race goggles.

By the time Barcia reached Friese he had hit Cianciarulo, rammed Roczen and ran off the track under pressure from Webb. He then proceeded to rear end innocent and oblivious Friese, ruin Tomac's race (and his own) and almost launch Vince.

Not a bad effort in one race to interfere with a quarter of the field and deny yourself a much needed podium.
Hman144
Fantasy
798th
2/10/2021 5:32am Edited Date/Time 2/10/2021 5:33am
Did you read Barcia's comments from his post highlighted in the Social Scoop? He says "It was entirely out of my control", after a passive aggressive slam at Vince. Dude just can't admit it.

Eli's circumstances were entirely of his control. Not Bam Bam's. Sheesh.
yak651
Fantasy
168th
2/10/2021 5:51am
Hman144 wrote:
Did you read Barcia's comments from his post highlighted in the Social Scoop? He says "It was entirely out of my control", after a passive aggressive...
Did you read Barcia's comments from his post highlighted in the Social Scoop? He says "It was entirely out of my control", after a passive aggressive slam at Vince. Dude just can't admit it.

Eli's circumstances were entirely of his control. Not Bam Bam's. Sheesh.
So Barcia's fault for landing on Vince but not Eli's for landing on Barcia? Got it
SilverSpurs
2/10/2021 6:06am Edited Date/Time 2/10/2021 6:07am
yak651 wrote:
So Barcia's fault for landing on Vince but not Eli's for landing on Barcia? Got it
Go here bro:

Post a reply to: Barcia injured?

The Latest