Barcia injured?

Edited Date/Time 2/10/2021 6:07am
Didn't look good...he got Friese'd...I hope he's alright.
|
Sully
2/6/2021 8:01pm
Didn't look good...he got Friese'd...I hope he's alright.
Look like he was holding his arm while he was on the ground, but I think he got back on his bike and finished.
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
2/6/2021 8:02pm
Hope the injury isn't too bad, but he definitely didn't get Friese'd. He got Karma.
teamddr
2/6/2021 8:03pm
Hope he’s not hurt but karma kicked in for a ram at Kenny
crusher773
2/6/2021 8:07pm
Did anybody go down with the Kenny bump? Nope. Does somebody go down every single week thanks to Vince? Yup. Somebody see if we can get Weston Peick back in there for a race to remind this idiot about how he rides and what everyone wants to do to him.

The Shop

Jdawggg
2/6/2021 8:13pm
Has there ever in the history of the sport been a rider in the way more than Friese?? Always in the wrong place at the wrong time
gt80rider
2/6/2021 8:14pm
ky_savage wrote:
Hope the injury isn't too bad, but he definitely didn't get Friese'd. He got Karma.
If racing for position, quite dangerous but I get it, it is freezee after all.... but when getting lapped? Gtfootw!
2/6/2021 8:19pm
ky_savage wrote:
That’s the douchiest thing you could have said, and you said it. Great job.
DFWracefan
2/6/2021 8:21pm
Barcia was just showing Kenny a wheel....up really close...giving him a feel for the competition! 🤣
2/6/2021 8:23pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2021 8:29pm
teamddr wrote:
It looked to me like Kenny probably cut that corner way tighter than Barcia was expecting. Will review thoroughly and gladly admit if I feel like I was wrong.

Edit: I have several friends telling me I’m wrong. Maybe the bourbon invalidated my perspective.
foreman52
Fantasy
3178th
2/6/2021 8:51pm
The amount of fan boys on this forum with Barcia is ridiculous. Gnarly style and sick on a bike...no doubt. But the dude is a punk. Can’t take what he dishes. Hope he’s not hurt, but it’s a little bitter sweet to see him get a taste of all the BS he’s done to riders over the years.
toroP
2/6/2021 9:00pm
teamddr wrote:
It looked to me like Kenny probably cut that corner way tighter than Barcia was expecting. Will review thoroughly and gladly admit if I feel like...
It looked to me like Kenny probably cut that corner way tighter than Barcia was expecting. Will review thoroughly and gladly admit if I feel like I was wrong.

Edit: I have several friends telling me I’m wrong. Maybe the bourbon invalidated my perspective.
That’s worthy invalidation.
ctbale
2/6/2021 10:24pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2021 10:25pm
foreman52 wrote:
The amount of fan boys on this forum with Barcia is ridiculous. Gnarly style and sick on a bike...no doubt. But the dude is a punk...
The amount of fan boys on this forum with Barcia is ridiculous. Gnarly style and sick on a bike...no doubt. But the dude is a punk. Can’t take what he dishes. Hope he’s not hurt, but it’s a little bitter sweet to see him get a taste of all the BS he’s done to riders over the years.
Yup, I agree. The only difference between bambam and freezy are their laptimes. I hope he is ok, but he rides like a punk
gregyou
2/6/2021 10:44pm
foreman52 wrote:
The amount of fan boys on this forum with Barcia is ridiculous. Gnarly style and sick on a bike...no doubt. But the dude is a punk...
It wouldnt be so bad if he didn’t cry like a bitch any time some one gives him a taste of his own
Boggins
2/6/2021 10:54pm
Would be nice to see Barcia learn how to finish races properly, and take 2nd, 3rd, 4th's consistently and be a Top 5 guy.
His cut across the corner, smash into the rider in front of him moves are cheap.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
2/6/2021 11:27pm
The cheap ass moves he often pulls causes me not to support him and then his bitching when someone pulls a move on him is what really gets me.

All the bullshit aside, the racing is always better when he is in the mix.
2/7/2021 1:18am
He was closing in on webb, friese should of gotten out of the main line when being lapped.

And Barcia should be able to avoid risks and get around lappers without putting himself in a riksy position. Barcia just appears to have no concept of risk vs reward.
DirtDart
2/7/2021 2:05am
foreman52 wrote:
This is racing and Barcia was racing for position in all of the things that are being described here. If you fault him you really don’t want a race, you just want a process that validates a way for your favorite to come out on top. That’s not racing.

Since the start of the race is just as important as the end of the race, his move or miscalculation on KR is still racing. Just look at the fact that the top 2-3 racers generally break away and gap 3-4 place by 20+ seconds so there is incentive to get in front early and you do this by racing early.

Just weeks ago people were talking about KR when he got blocked and the adrenaline spikes racers have in the moment. If that is a reason it applies to JB as well and people need to stop claiming he can’t take what he gives because of his adrenaline induced response on the track after an incident.

I saw a race tonight, from start to finish. Without JB, all I needed to watch was the first two laps. If that’s the case it’s not racing, it’s a confirmation pageant.
2/7/2021 2:16am
I hope he‘s fine! He‘s just exciting to watch and a fun guy in Interviews. There are enough bland characters in this class already.
nealb129
2/7/2021 3:24am
The name on the back of the jersey dictates what most you think... The lapped rider doesn't need to be in the main line end of story. It was a racing incident that happens from time to time. (although said lapped rider does appear to be involved in more instances than most). Barcia is a competitor and the racing is better with him out there.

Hope he is not injured and can get going next round. He has clearly established himself this year as someone who can consistently be a threat to podium and win.
philG
2/7/2021 3:37am
Freise was getting out of the way , Barcia made the wrong call, he should waited ,maybe a whole 2 seconds to pass him in the straight, instead of getting hung the wrong side of him on the corner exit, thats just racing.

EngIceDave
2/7/2021 3:49am
Rewind the tape

Vince was in a battle with 722.
The 722 and Vince take the same burned in line as everyone else.
Barcia tried to go to the outside and ran out of room.
Eli Tomac came up behind and used the EXACT same line as Vince and 722

It was Barcia's fault, not Vince's

Three riders all took the same line as everyone else, they were straightening out a 90-degree turn.
Barcia went out of that line, tried the outside where there was no room.

Barcia error
Crossup
2/7/2021 3:49am
foreman52 wrote:
DirtDart wrote:
This is racing and Barcia was racing for position in all of the things that are being described here. If you fault him you really don’t...
This is racing and Barcia was racing for position in all of the things that are being described here. If you fault him you really don’t want a race, you just want a process that validates a way for your favorite to come out on top. That’s not racing.

Since the start of the race is just as important as the end of the race, his move or miscalculation on KR is still racing. Just look at the fact that the top 2-3 racers generally break away and gap 3-4 place by 20+ seconds so there is incentive to get in front early and you do this by racing early.

Just weeks ago people were talking about KR when he got blocked and the adrenaline spikes racers have in the moment. If that is a reason it applies to JB as well and people need to stop claiming he can’t take what he gives because of his adrenaline induced response on the track after an incident.

I saw a race tonight, from start to finish. Without JB, all I needed to watch was the first two laps. If that’s the case it’s not racing, it’s a confirmation pageant.
Well-put! Glad you said it the way you did. The same people on here will wax poetic about Hannah all day long and he rode the exact same way as Barcia.
EngIceDave
2/7/2021 3:54am
foreman52 wrote:
DirtDart wrote:
This is racing and Barcia was racing for position in all of the things that are being described here. If you fault him you really don’t...

No idea what you watched, because the race on my TV had like 4 different battles going on, even more if you watched live timing.

It was a lot of cat and mouse racing, where mistakes and differences were fractional, so no mistakes was crucial.

sandtrack315
2/7/2021 3:55am
No one cares if you’re in a battle while getting lapped, get out of the way.
EngIceDave
2/7/2021 4:02am
No one cares if you’re in a battle while getting lapped, get out of the way.
Other than the guys in the battle, their friends, fans, employers, sponsors, landlord, bank, wife, kids.

But yeah, no one gives a shit
2/7/2021 4:11am

Doesn't matter if he was in a battle, Friese should have moved out the way. There was space in front of the mechanic's area, and he could have hugged the inside line and rolled the double. It's in the rules. Get
Out. Of. The. Way.

Post a reply to: Barcia injured?

The Latest